Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bowling was weeks ago and once again like Disney a free day out.Must save her posts and does she actually think people give a flying duck about a bowling alley in Colchester😡He’s definitely to skint to pay the car balance of so had to hand it back.My lovely daughter got hers on finance and just paid the balance and works so hard for her pay.Hate these pricks who just sit back and expect others to fund their lifestyle.She’s so unlikeable and needs to give that head of hers a wobble.No one cares about your skin mood or seeing your ugly ugg boots.
to be fair we didn't pay the balloon on our first financed one as we wanted a new one. That's the beauty of it you can just swap to a new one every 3 or 4 years. Thought he'd love to look like he has a new car all the time but I bet the monthly payments on a range rover are pretty big and with the interest rate hikes they'd be struggling. Hence getting a smaller one. We did pay the balloon on our last one as it had only done 14k and we'd been the only drivers. Just took out a loan for the balloon. Only got rid of it after 10 years as someone crashed into me and wrote it off! Bought the latest one outright with some savings though as in the current climate and everything going up, we didn't want more monthly payments! Plus as hubby has been ill, with actual MH issues and not working as much, it seemed the sensible thing to do. Maybe if they were more humble people would like them more but everything is fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here we go again 😴 if any of his castmates from the FM follow his ig, I bet they can’t wait to work with the fun sponge philosopher that is Fakey Quickenden 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 What a prick he don't know what to post for likes .....:rolleyes:...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fred’s just back and already has a phone stuck in his face 🤬 Fakeys definitely got an ad or a gifted story coming up for hype clothing. He’s been wearing the brand this week and Fred has one of their T-shirts on this morning. I’m guessing they can’t even get the ex LI contestants to advertise for them any more so have to scrape the barrel with old x factor ones instead 🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Fred’s just back and already has a phone stuck in his face 🤬 Fakeys definitely got an ad or a gifted story coming up for hype clothing. He’s been wearing the brand this week and Fred has one of their T-shirts on this morning. I’m guessing they can’t even get the ex LI contestants to advertise for them any more so have to scrape the barrel with old x factor ones instead 🤭
I feel so sad for Fred. Camera shoved in his face when he's been away from his family. These kids are going to have so many issues

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Nice to see Fred not burnt to a crisp.Of course creepy joe has to film him as Leo is hardly giving him the likes he craves.Imagine having to act like you actually like Jake 😳🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my christ what does he look like! Freckles! Notice how Freddie is trying to get away from him.
Screenshot_20230804-085952_Photos.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Nice to see Fred not burnt to a crisp.Of course creepy joe has to film him as Leo is hardly giving him the likes he craves.Imagine having to act like you actually like Jake 😳🤣
Was coming on to say exactly the same Molly, Fred doesn’t even look like he’s been away therefore has obviously had the right sun protection whilst he’s been away with his Dad and Step-mum. Fred looked uneasy around Fakey as well, you can tell Fakey probably blows hot and cold with him 😞
---
Oh my christ what does he look like! Freckles! Notice how Freddie is trying to get away from him.View attachment 2355792
That is the filter of nightmares that, made me shudder 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s so creepy and so not funny.Both look like tit and ugly inside certainty showing with these two idiots.His face actually looks like that without the filter and at only 30 flaps looks shocking.No work again Leo at nursery so will be poor Fred pimped out for likes.
8230A6FA-FE16-4C7F-AA22-D6FFD2F4F38E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
He’s so creepy and so not funny.Both look like tit and ugly inside certainty showing with these two idiots.His face actually looks like that without the filter and at only 30 flaps looks shocking.No work again Leo at nursery so will be poor Fred pimped out for likes.View attachment 2355806
I think she said yesterday she’s taking Fred and his friend out for the day so maybe he’s actually going to learn his script. I’m assuming rehearsals start any day now, so no RaRa for him next week 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she said yesterday she’s taking Fred and his friend out for the day so maybe he’s actually going to learn his script. I’m assuming rehearsals start any day now, so no RaRa for him next week 😉
She must have another freebie / ad if she’s taking Fred out to do something fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Big hugs for you @ShowMeThe Money 🤗🤗🤗
---
He’s so creepy and so not funny.Both look like tit and ugly inside certainty showing with these two idiots.His face actually looks like that without the filter and at only 30 flaps looks shocking.No work again Leo at nursery so will be poor Fred pimped out for likes.View attachment 2355806
It's just fountain of youth, you thick prick! Poor Fred back with this stupid pair,not burnt to a crisp either, just proves they don't put suncream on him properly, surely gonna be used for an ad with that t shirt🫠.
Poor Leo, can they not just speak to him normally instead of through a phone screen ffs, absolutely no wonder he can barely communicate, my daughter never shut up at that age, always chattering away, she was sitting g on Mr McDonald's knee in the car doing the steering, telling us she didn't need any help😆😆😆😆 oh I really miss those days!

Last edited:
  • Heart
looks like Wayne Linekar

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Do we reckon that is Flappy’s or Zelda’s cardigan he’s wearing?

Why have they give him the job of presenting as well, should give it to that Nicholas who is playing IMO 😍😍😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.