Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww look, he's getting his boy racer car cleaned! How embarrassing!!

365431302_1015809922802375_356002942106710907_n.jpg

363520780_600448908931007_685764878015119787_n.jpg

365057438_702716395000814_1591903061634778217_n.jpg
366030002_622368336652871_8947671042119061655_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What a lazy bastard. No job, plenty of time and he can’t be bothered to clean his car. Idiot.

Reactions: 24
Thread Suggestion #78

"I've only had 7 drinks since last September!" Lies the drunken pisshead who just can't remember!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you ask me, that car is far too good for him and he should consider himself lucky to have any car.

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg what is that advert?! He will never get taken seriously when he does stuff like this!

• Haha

---

WTAF 😱 Actor dear lord 🤣🤣🤣That has to be the most cringe tit I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣🤣
OMFG. Imagine going to a public place and filming this 🤯 Good luck anyone paying money to watch him in the FM. His acting definitely hasn’t improved since Hollyoaks. I’m cringing so hard watching this 🤢 and he’s wearing those bleeping trousers again 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

---

I was running here to share this, it’s soooo embarrassing and really unfunny. I was wondering when it’d be out since he dressed up as a mozzy a few weeks ago. Couldn’t tell the difference between his & the mosquito’s nose 🤥🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19

---

I'm embarrassed that I've watched this 😂 what are those bloody things on his feet?! He is a walking, talking ick 🤢

What sort of place did DoorMatt get his car from? A good secondhand place would sell their cars already cleaned

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
OMFG. Imagine going to a public place and filming this 🤯 Good luck anyone paying money to watch him in the FM. His acting definitely hasn’t improved since Hollyoaks. I’m cringing so hard watching this 🤢 and he’s wearing those bleeping trousers again 🤮
OMFG he is completely desperate to resort to this!! Good god he just wont give up and is desperate to be a z lister! Yes I know he has bills to pay so why not get a real “grown up big boy job” 🙄 on the other hand this is tattle gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that why he considers himself an actor. bleeping hell it's beyond cringe. How sophie can let him near her is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG - that advert!! :ROFLMAO:😂

Probably one of the worst things I have ever seen. The desperation just oozes out of him - he is not even Z list anymore. Give it up mate!

• Haha
Did anyone see him when he was in Hollyoaks? I have never watched it.

Just wondering was it a blink and you'll miss it part. 🤣. No doubt he made a mess of it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.