Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I remember when I came across him on instagram and he was sneering at influencers who advertised things they didn’t use, just for the money. Oh how high and mighty he acted.
Look at him now 🦟😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
just catching up but RaRa boy was 100% at butlins Bognor going by his stories yesterday 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's the male equivalent of Lisa Appleton...
He used to be until she got some sense and self respect and got a job. She now works as a delivery driver for Amazon. Fair play to her, so Fakey is not even the male equivalent to Lisa Appleton. That homemade mosquito ad (if you can call it that) is like something you’d of seen on Jeremy Beadle “You’ve Been Framed” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He used to be until she got some sense and self respect and got a job. She now works as a delivery driver for Amazon. Fair play to her, so Fakey is not even the male equivalent to Lisa Appleton. That homemade mosquito ad (if you can call it that) is like something you’d of seen on Jeremy Beadle “You’ve Been Framed” 😂😂
The £250 he’d have got in the day for his clip being played on YBF is probably more than he earnt for this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Occasional work via cringe worthy ads which generate a few hundred pounds, or gifted items which don’t pay bills or a guaranteed salary working a 9-5? It just doesn’t make sense, chasing a dream where he’ll always be on the prowl/beg for work seems too stressful. In the long run it’ll be awful for Leo and Fred watching their dad/stepdad embarrass himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The £250 he’d have got in the day for his clip being played on YBF is probably more than he earnt for this 😂
lol 😂 I had wrote that but the comment was getting too long and turning into me rambling on 😂 but yeah it true he would have definitely got more for sending to YBF on VHS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Him running this morning staying in character with his little hand flopping about.Why topless and everything about him a walking talking ick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔Him running 😆...I always want to sing Keep on Running , by Spencer Davis Group 😆...Prick...

• Haha
So she’s off tomorrow and rather than spend time with his fam as idiot calls them🙄He spent the weekend being a cheap Dino.How that stupid cow puts up with him I will never understand.She’s doing a stupid ad for some tit holiday company.Both so thirsty and boring it’s becoming ground hog day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now she’s doing ‘ads’ for holiday giveaways 😴 The fact she has no management/agent she must spend so much of her day contacting companies begging to do about insta ‘work’ for them. I don’t believe for one minute she gets all these gifts/ads because brands have contacted her. Why would they? Get ready for all her aff links (or ads as she now calls them) while she’s away. Always seems to bombard her stories with them whenever she’s on holiday.

Reactions: 16
Now she’s doing ‘ads’ for holiday giveaways 😴 The fact she has no management/agent she must spend so much of her day contacting companies begging to do about insta ‘work’ for them. I don’t believe for one minute she gets all these gifts/ads because brands have contacted her. Why would they? Get ready for all her aff links (or ads as she now calls them) while she’s away. Always seems to bombard her stories with them whenever she’s on holiday.
She obviously does duck all with the kids then if she's glued to the phone begging.
What an absolutely tit way to live
---
Occasional work via cringe worthy ads which generate a few hundred pounds, or gifted items which don’t pay bills or a guaranteed salary working a 9-5? It just doesn’t make sense, chasing a dream where he’ll always be on the prowl/beg for work seems too stressful. In the long run it’ll be awful for Leo and Fred watching their dad/stepdad embarrass himself?
Leo doesn't live on this planet, poor kid, and I imagine Freddie is conflicted. On one hand, he must be embarrassed by his antics, and his schoolmates must take the piss. On the other hand, he must piss himself on the quiet, he acts all Billy big balls, and all he gets on s crumbs from other zilch listers table, and dressed up like a bleeping mozzie. ..
---
Found his next outfit🤣How 1080 sad arsed people liked his post is just🤣🤣View attachment 2362388
That could be his new masked singer outfit.
He looks like he's got bubonic plague from the head on baby Dino...

Last edited:
  • Haha
"When you do things you don't want to do, you get used to uncomfortable sitautions".

Quoted by the unemployed dosser!! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Once Freddie goes to secondary school he’ll sadly feel the impact when more of the kids have social media and see his sad stepdad perform with his grief/anxiety/begging. “New trainers Fred? Did your stepdad get them for free?”

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.