Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

al255

VIP Member
What the fuck have I just watched 😡 As someone said on here before, he really is a grief thief. Family, friends, management seriously one of them needs to sit him down and have a stern word. His obsession with turning anything that happens in everyday life about him is disturbing. Wonder if he’ll be posting this or a picture of his brother on his grid today 🙄😡
Please can someone share? I try and watch his stories on anon viewer cos I’m banned but they never load!

Reactions: 5

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Can someone else now grab that old handle……..🧐
That was a silly move him changing his Instagram handle. Now every historic article that he has been tagged in, if you click on the link you get the following…

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Libbub

VIP Member
Oops got it wrong 😂 says it all that he has even given the 4th option as an answer 🙄 so glad his anxiety passed so quickly that he was able to do a multi choice questionnaire on his stories today after saying he needed time away.
Hilarious I did the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ourada

I get the impression that this maybe is true however I can't see Sophie putting up with shit from him. She's called him out a few times on his lies etc. Plus I don't think she gives a shit about what is said on here. Good on her. Now get to LA and find yourself a bloke with his own hair and teeth .
Yes Sophie is growing on me now he's just a prick tho and she could do better!

Reactions: 4

User8184

Chatty Member
im sorry but my sympathy for dophie is fully spent !! She’s just as bad!! Infact she’s worse because she allows her lovely polite little boy to be cast aside like some sad after thought.
Then there was that time he was clearly demonstrating abusive controlijg behaviour when he left the baby on the pavement and minced off to the gym all because she dared to leave him alone with his own child.
We all were sympathising with her and she sat with him laughing making a joke outta domestic abuse. So no sorry she’s as vile as him and deserves all the shit she thinks alienating her son and being a Z listers partner is worth.
Wait? What? 😮