Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck OFF JAKE! You don’t just come across tit like that🙄

That is all I have to say today👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
duck OFF JAKE! You don’t just come across tit like that🙄

That is all I have to say today👍🏼
What the duck have I just watched 😡 As someone said on here before, he really is a grief thief. Family, friends, management seriously one of them needs to sit him down and have a stern word. His obsession with turning anything that happens in everyday life about him is disturbing. Wonder if he’ll be posting this or a picture of his brother on his grid today 🙄😡

Reactions: 13
What the duck have I just watched 😡 As someone said on here before, he really is a grief thief. Family, friends, management seriously one of them needs to sit him down and have a stern word. His obsession with turning anything that happens in everyday life about him is disturbing. Wonder if he’ll be posting this or a picture of his brother on his grid today 🙄😡
Please can someone share? I try and watch his stories on anon viewer cos I’m banned but they never load!

Reactions: 5
Please can someone share? I try and watch his stories on anon viewer cos I’m banned but they never load!
He’s gone and posted it on his grid and already commented from Leo’s account 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 He’s fuckin deranged 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wish the bleep would have a week off social media 😂

give it till 11:30 … he’s a sad twit he can’t stay off the gram

Reactions: 11
He needs a mental health assessment and put on a section 2.....
He's bleeping deranged.
Honestly I have never heard of him till I come across this thread and I have to say he is such a pathetic little man child .

Never known such a beggy person in all my life . His obsession with followers likes and comments is crazy . He’s middle age man but acts like a Child .

when will he realise that he’s so unpopular nobody likes him and the z listers that do now and again comment do it out of pity . Probably told to from the management because they have the same management. Like Chris Hughes you can tell he can’t stand Jake . At this point he’s nothing and doing insane things to try get noticed and work but it’s not working …

This will be his downfall it’s so distasteful to use a mans death for clout when he didn’t even know the guy . Sick twisted individual he is 😡

Reactions: 16
I know his mum a annoying soap scoop bore but does she have to keep seeing this on his posts .Have some respect you self centred fame hungry cringey bastard .Most people have lost someone and don’t share at least every other week.Poker night went bad then you hole is so transparent we see threw you fakey Jakey 😡

Reactions: 17
Also surely somebody has the tea on here on how his real brother does not have anything to do with him ….

I notice soph friends and family never bother with her either anymore . I bet it’s draining being around Jake I wouldn’t visit my family member if they had a fella like him

He is sick in the head. Will have seen how many likes he got on that post he did about poor Tom so probably done this one to get some more attention.
Vile loser.

Tattle said he’d play the grief card after the sad news on Wednesday. Literally nothing this dick won’t do in his road to 1 mill 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sandwiched on his grid with (another) engagement post- pick a lane Jake 😂 There’ll be an #ad #aff for grief councilling next the beggy bellend!

Quiet day didn’t last long either before he’s putting up pics of the golden child 🙄🙄🙄

How has he not noticed that he always feels down and anxious when he’s had a late night drinking…

honestly as much as he annoys me I hope he gets some help. The cbd gummies clearly don’t work and he probably needs therapy or something instead of oversharing on Instagram

Reactions: 14
Tattle full on called it on the ‘grief tourist for someone he never met followed by sympathy vote by wheeling out the dad and brother’. Well done trolls on the bingo

Also surely somebody has the tea on here on how his real brother does not have anything to do with him ….

I notice soph friends and family never bother with her either anymore . I bet it’s draining being around Jake I wouldn’t visit my family member if they had a fella like him
He has another brother 🤔

Reactions: 6
“don’t feel like being on here today guys” - 10 minutes later posts another story.

Nothing but a pathetic attention seeking bleep. Whip out the dad and brother card, add a few hashtags and then comment from Leo’s account. He is completely unhinged - using your dead dad and brother for likes and engagement really is deranged behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.