Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damnšŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if his latest woe is me is down to Sophie going to LA with the kids and his way of trying to make her feel bad for going without him. How dare she fly off on holiday when he is finding everything really tough and needs his family around him. Heā€™s controlling and deep down hates she is going off with Leo and heā€™s not involved!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
His obsession with social media ainā€™t healthy . Iā€™m genuinely concerned and Iā€™m shocked that nobody has actually told him yet .

To make a insta for a baby is weird but to actually comment on photos on your own grid from the babyā€™s account is even more weird . Jake controls the baby account and is commenting on his own post . That ainā€™t normal it literally ainā€™t normal . Unhinged ainā€™t the word he needs help . Heā€™s basically talking to himself through his babyā€™s account šŸ˜¬

also why the need to bring his brother and dad up every two minutes .He really is a weird sick twisted person !!

Reactions: 21
Tattle full on called it on the ā€˜grief tourist for someone he never met followed by sympathy vote by wheeling out the dad and brotherā€™. Well done trolls on the bingo
ā€œdonā€™t feel like being on here today guysā€ - 10 minutes later posts another story.

Nothing but a pathetic attention seeking bleep. Whip out the dad and brother card, add a few hashtags and then comment from Leoā€™s account. He is completely unhinged - using your dead dad and brother for likes and engagement really is deranged behaviour.
I honestly think he needs an intervention now, by his family, his agent, etc.
He's becoming a liability. He's an annoying bleep, we all know that, but there is obviously an underlying problem too
His phone should be taken off him at this point, and he needs to sort himself out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I seen Jake on loose women and thought I remember him from xfactor. I actually thought he seemed quite down to earth in that interview and then came across this thread as I comment on a few others. Omg how wrong was I. He is an absolute wanker. This must be how he fools people into liking him. Doing interviews acting so down to earth and saying he doesn't care about trolls. The reality is so far from it. I actually detest this man now . he has now seen grief posts can get engagement so god help us with future posts. I can't believe I thought he came across well

Reactions: 18
I agree with you somebody needs to say something . His obsession with social media is the worst Iā€™ve ever seen . He literally films everything . Leo has been put in danger many times ( bag over his head ) why his dad films . Sliced his hand open because his parents to busy on social media !! Funnily enough Jake never posted about that because he knows itā€™s his fault !!

the constant buying followers every day . Beggy behaviour and using peopleā€™s death to gain . Filming female colleagues at work on the toilet . Rolling around a hotel room semi naked doing cartwheels like a manic man . i could go on but itā€™s obvious heā€™s insane and needs telling . Soph needs to also intervene heā€™s pushed Freddie out completely and turned her against her own son to favour Leo like heā€™s some celebrity kid when he ainā€™t .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eeeexxxxxccccuuuuussssseeeee meeeeee

As if he got the chocolate biscuits on his own šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eeeexxxxxccccuuuuussssseeeee meeeeee

As if he got the chocolate biscuits on his own šŸ™„šŸ™„
And if he did she needs to remove the biscuit barrel from the coffee table. She needs to toddler proof her house it's an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 17
Is he even capable of looking after himself whilst Sophie is away? He'll be like a teenager left home alone, eating weetabix out of saucepans after day 3 because he hasn't done any washing up. The house will be a tit tip and he'll get Nanny QVC to come tidy up before Sophie comes back. I think he's going to have a massive meltdown whilst she's away. It's on the cards, he's even more manic, neurotic and lacking self awareness than usual. There's a real bitter, sick desperation to him right now. I think he's going to throw a massive wobbler and I am HERE FOR IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And if he did she needs to remove the biscuit barrel from the coffee table. She needs to toddler proof her house it's an accident waiting to happen
He already split his hand open . Pair are thick and only care about social media . No wonder Freddie goes his dads most the week bet he hates going home l

Reactions: 14
Urgh Iā€™ve just made a new insta to look at his stories as I feel like Iā€™m missing out on being a hater cos I canā€™t view them properly šŸ¤£ WELL heā€™s a joke isnā€™t he. He realised how many likes he was getting on posts that related to death etc soooo what a surprise ā€¦.

Reactions: 11
How tragic is his life . He canā€™t get work . He canā€™t get on the radio . He canā€™t get on the TV . He just about gets into panto but not even good shows or west end like Gemma Collins šŸ˜‚ he has to beg for followers . Use a poor mans death who he didnā€™t know for likes and now drum role ā€¦ā€¦.

THE ONLY JOB HE CAN GET IS ADS FIR SAVERS A crappy SHOP šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You know what, I popped into Savers this morning to pick up a few bits. I remembered Lying Jakeyā€™s advert as I walked past the cleaning products and I burst out laughing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

He needs a mental health assessment and put on a section 2.....
He's bleeping deranged.
The problem is , the more he gets being passed over for jobs the worse he becomes. He is so cracked now and beyond help as far as I can see. He is an entitled narcissist and canā€™t understand why the media isnā€™t licking his ass and giving him all the opportunities he craves!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is he even capable of looking after himself whilst Sophie is away? He'll be like a teenager left home alone, eating weetabix out of saucepans after day 3 because he hasn't done any washing up. The house will be a tit tip and he'll get Nanny QVC to come tidy up before Sophie comes back. I think he's going to have a massive meltdown whilst she's away. It's on the cards, he's even more manic, neurotic and lacking self awareness than usual. There's a real bitter, sick desperation to him right now. I think he's going to throw a massive wobbler and I am HERE FOR IT.
I hope so šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also surely somebody has the tea on here on how his real brother does not have anything to do with him ā€¦.

I notice soph friends and family never bother with her either anymore . I bet itā€™s draining being around Jake I wouldnā€™t visit my family member if they had a fella like him
He said his brother craves a quiet life so stays out of things. He was asked ages ago in one of his Q&As. I bet he canā€™t stand the Bellend.

Reactions: 14
I get the impression that this maybe is true however I can't see Sophie putting up with tit from him. She's called him out a few times on his lies etc. Plus I don't think she gives a tit about what is said on here. Good on her. Now get to LA and find yourself a bloke with his own hair and teeth .
Yes Sophie is growing on me now he's just a prick tho and she could do better!

Reactions: 4
Urgh Iā€™ve just made a new insta to look at his stories as I feel like Iā€™m missing out on being a hater cos I canā€™t view them properly šŸ¤£ WELL heā€™s a joke isnā€™t he. He realised how many likes he was getting on posts that related to death etc soooo what a surprise ā€¦.
Apart from heā€™s not got anywhere near the likes he was getting from Toms death. Likes are public at the moment but heā€™ll be watching them like a hawk all day and wonā€™t be long til heā€™s not happy with the amount and turns them off again.

I have genuinely no idea how he doesnā€™t see an issue in trying to cash in on a poor manā€™s death. Vile.

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if he listens to his mother. She is aware of this site so surely must know that people are concerned about his manic behaviour. Maybe she is and he doesnā€™t listen. She doesnā€™t seem to have seen him in a while nor been to his show. Again we only see a small snippet of someoneā€™s life on social media but he does include everything to his unless they have fallen out (cue a montage of mum picsā€¦)

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s definitely on a mission for sympathy, comments and likes again šŸ˜“ The stories today šŸ™„ I canā€™t get my head round the fact a young woman has just been tragically widowed with 2 children under the age of 3 to look after, who will now grow up not knowing their dad and heā€™s trying to make it all about him as usual. Wednesdays post was distasteful enough without him now trying to gain engagement again cos his dad and brother passed away years ago šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø People obviously feel the same as the likes on his latest post are no way near the likes on the post he did on Tom. He really needs to read the room better and stop playing the grief card at every given opportunity šŸ˜” I wonder if heā€™s too grief stricken to get his wallet out and buy some more followers todayā€¦

Reactions: 19
Heā€™s not going g to be on IG for the rest of Fridayā€¦.. 2 -3 hrs later up pops another storyšŸ™„ this is why ppl think heā€™s a frickin idiot. Just canā€™t help himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.