Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this prick sit and say people ‘trolling him doesn’t’ bother him but he’s got a blocked list bigger than his following.

he’s on edge this weekend because his family are going to have a happy fortnight without the prick whilst he has to work and he hates he.

it’s not an error he leaves Fred out constantly.
He’s going to have a meltdown when they are in America
He just loves playing the victim. He could have had it written in his contract to have the next 2 weeks off but he chose not to. He knows even with Sophie & Fred there, there was no way he could cope with a baby on an 11 hour flight and this way his narrative is the hard working dad left at home so he can provide for his family 😴 I’m actually glad I’ve finally been blocked because he’s proven to me tonight everything I’ve said and thought about him, I was 100% right 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hope you feel better soon, this strain seems to be everywhere ♥
Aww thank you. Second time round hasn’t been half as bad as last time. Ended up in ICU and in a coma…. I found out about Tattle when I was on the ward and very bored! So I guess you could say covid isn’t all bad 😂🦠

BACK to Jake…… how can anyone piss me off so much 😂 have we got any predictions on what he will do after footloose? Work is drying up massively for him. He can’t make a living off boring ads and Instagram content as he’s not that popular.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aww thank you. Second time round hasn’t been half as bad as last time. Ended up in ICU and in a coma…. I found out about Tattle when I was on the ward and very bored! So I guess you could say covid isn’t all bad 😂🦠

BACK to Jake…… how can anyone piss me off so much 😂 have we got any predictions on what he will do after footloose? Work is drying up massively for him. He can’t make a living off boring ads and Instagram content as he’s not that popular.
ASDA are taking on...😅😅😅👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just look at you, you self-absorbed z-lister, beggy cretin. So much for the bad back and hip eh? You are an absolute cock womble and I wished you had fell off.
He’s had a bad back, mri, sports massage. But has been doing jumping jacks. Wall climbing, riding that back. He’s liar and his cast should be furious he’s took the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He never has that phone out his hand I mean soph at least does things with the kids without filming every move . He’s a idiot 🤦‍♀️

why not have a walk with his family he misses so much the bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ASDA are taking on...😅😅😅👍👍👍👍
Well the issue is ASDA will say no 😳

Really Fake? Thank god you can’t take your penis off and use it on yourself. Like seriously the eye bleeping is beyond a joke now … twit! 🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Imagine this twit! “Family walk” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 I’d literally kill him in he’s sleep 💯🤣🤣🤣
He looks ancient here.

Moaning about trolls in his stories. "What kind of life is that?" Well what kind of life is buying PRETEND followers on instagram because you're desperate to be loved and adored?
Trolls ? One bloody comment! He will try anything for media attention !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just look at you, you self-absorbed z-lister, beggy cretin. So much for the bad back and hip eh? You are an absolute cock womble and I wished you had fell off.
He’s a bleep. Nothing wrong with his back. See how low he is sitting.

Imagine being a director on a show and telling him how to perform. He'd blow a gasket...
Possibly why DOI don’t mention him. He must have been horrific behind the scenes.

Reactions: 19
He never has that phone out his hand I mean soph at least does things with the kids without filming every move . He’s a idiot 🤦‍♀️

why not have a walk with his family he misses so much the bleep 😂
I wouldn’t even take my phone tbh … bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You may have blocked me but I’m still able to go and see your follower count. Are you on a blocking spree today cos you’re feeling sensitive that another 200 people have chosen to unfollow you again today 😊
He is trying to best his high score 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s had a bad back, mri, sports massage. But has been doing jumping jacks. Wall climbing, riding that back. He’s liar and his cast should be furious he’s took the piss
I've had a bad back this week and defo couldn't be doing everything he has. Not managed to go out my house and some days the pain has been that bad I've not even managed to have a shower. He's honestly an attention seeking idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I've had a bad back this week and defo couldn't be doing everything he has. Not managed to go out my house and some days the pain has been that bad I've not even managed to have a shower. He's honest attention seeking idiot
feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.