Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said why she’s going to LA without Jake? Bet he will be fuming when she’s filming all the content with his precious son and he’s not there.

Reactions: 13
How much do we reckon he’s hating the fact he can’t turn the amount of likes off of his most recent grid post? It’s not even got 10,000 likes on it, but after leaving the likes on his totally distasteful post last night and being pulled up on here about it, he knows he can’t turn them off cos it would prove us all right. Evening Jakey 👋🏻 how many followers are you going to buy tomorrow after your 1,000 today 😉😂

Has she said why she’s going to LA without Jake? Bet he will be fuming when she’s filming all the content with his precious son and he’s not there.
He’s ‘working’ so can’t go 😂 Can you imagine how unbearable he’s going to be whilst they’re all away 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've actually just laughed at Nanny QVC soap scoops, the way she looks at her notes throughout then after boring everyone with her famous soap scoop she puts all her pieces of paper together and taps them like a newsreader does, has anyone every asked her to do this? Or does think there's a gap in the IG market for her drivvel videos. The fact she sits there at night time and writes up notes like this is her job now. I cringe inside!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've actually just laughed at Nanny QVC soap scoops, the way she looks at her notes throughout then after boring everyone with her famous soap scoop she puts all her pieces of paper together and taps them like a newsreader does, has anyone every asked her to do this? Or does think there's a gap in the IG market for her drivvel videos. The fact she sits there at night time and writes up notes like this is her job now. I cringe inside!
I'm gona go for a cringey creep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another baby for attention? 🙄🙄
I hope it’s not the ITS collab her & Jake have been hinting at and begging for for months. I know a lot of their collabs are tit but they really would be scraping the barrel to employ her.

Reactions: 12
All the headlines mentioning Sophie mention that she was rejected by Eyal and Alik though 😂
Eyal has more clsss than Jakey, not that it is difficult to. Eyal is way younger than Prickenden but you would think it is the other way round. He is way more mature that Jacob.

I imagine she will actually have better content in LA without that Bellend !

Reactions: 10
Eyal has more clsss than Jakey, not that it is difficult to. Eyal is way younger than Prickenden but you would think it is the other way round. He is way more mature that Jacob.

And Eyal managed to pull himself a worldie with Lisa Rinna’s daughter, and not some fake wannabe from Colchester

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Would piss myself laughing if she met someone over there and fucked donkey teeth off ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even her son took The piss out of her for her tit Instagram stories. Take the hint

Reactions: 10
I sount they would give her a in the style she ain’t got enough followers for a start 😂
no offence to skinny people but she is extremely slim and I have noticed he goes for women with a bit of meat .

id say it’s something ridiculous that she thinks is amazing , probably moving house or some mad tit 😂

Reactions: 6
To be going to America without jake must be for a reason it’s surely not just a holiday unless she has family out there? Can’t see her going just for a holiday without the toothy one

To be going to America without jake must be for a reason it’s surely not just a holiday unless she has family out there? Can’t see her going just for a holiday without the toothy one
Her sister has moved out there or something so she’s visiting her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.