Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Philimena you make me laugh sooooo much!!!this thread is my guilty pleasure 😂😂 is it odd to admit out of all the threads I watch I always save this one till last to read because everyone is always on fire on here!thankyou trolls and haters for giving me such a bloody laugh every single day 😀
Thanks hunny, we all need a good laugh in these crappy times..❤❤👍👍

I’ve seen hypochondriacs before but he is something else 😂
You know what will be on his headstone...
"I told you I was ill".......😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophies grid post about the glasses. I hope you all agree with me....and comment the number of the most ridiculous pair..wink wink nudge nudge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought he was going to add an extra £500.00 to the winnings, so £1000.00 in total?

Reactions: 6
Long time reader of these threads but never felt compelled to comment until today. The bag over the head tipped me over the edge..... absolutely beyond stupid. Irresponsible does not even cover it.

Reactions: 27
I thought he was going to add an extra £500.00 to the winnings, so £1000.00 in total?
He said he’d only add the extra five hundred if he got to his coveted 1 million followers 🙄 He did the same thing when he was trying to get their kids clothing page to a certain number of followers and failed so didn’t pay up. If he had any integrity or decency he’d pay up the extra but unfortunately they are definitely 2 things he doesn't have. I know we go and look on his page for a laugh but how anyone can seriously follow him 🤯

Reactions: 10
He said he’d only add the extra five hundred if he got to his coveted 1 million followers 🙄 He did the same thing when he was trying to get their kids clothing page to a certain number of followers and failed so didn’t pay up. If he had any integrity or decency he’d pay up the extra but unfortunately they are definitely 2 things he doesn't have. I know we go and look on his page for a laugh but how anyone can seriously follow him 🤯
What a scammer... so desperate. He can take that extra £500 quid and spend it on bots. That's the only way he will make the 1 million mark. Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if that’s actually legal 🤔

Reactions: 7
I wonder if that’s actually legal 🤔
Personally I don’t think any of the so called giveaways he’s done are legit. The way he changes the terms and conditions when it suits and changes the day and time of the draw is extremely unprofessional but it seems instagram don’t care about dodgy giveaways and people buying bots 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Report it anyways 😉
Tried to but insta said he wasn’t breaking any rules 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Only if he hit 1 million

Long time reader of these threads but never felt compelled to comment until today. The bag over the head tipped me over the edge..... absolutely beyond stupid. Irresponsible does not even cover it.
Where is this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What normal people pose for a selfie, smiling like the phoney bleep he is, and talk about his family history with cancer

he is not well in the ego

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.