Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by that last post I'd say he didn't get radio job. Trying to justify it. 😂. Funny isn't it. Instead of saying I wasn't good enough, but I'm gonna work on it and next time I'll be better he takes the whole "I know my worth" line. Arrogance always there. To be fair I doubt he did any preparing for that interview he thought he could just rock up and just his z list name would ensure him the job. What a muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jake wonders why not him.

have a look around at your fellow competition for work and see how they conduct themselves Jake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has he never heard of a full stop?
no full stops but the double exclamation mark is there 🤔 like it always is when ‘fans’ supposedly send him messages telling him how wonderful he is 😂

I wonder why he’s having a pity party🤔 He didn’t get the radio gig? He didn’t get nominated for ‘Father of the year’ or ‘Funniest father of the year’? He didn’t get selected for soccer aid? He didn’t get to promote butter, noodles, cup a soups😂😂😂 He really is so cocksure & feels he’s entitled to get every job going🙄 Tosser!
It’s the last line ‘you will get to the top eventually’ that’s done it for me 😂 the only thing he’ll get to the top of is a queue at the dole office. His arrogance and self entitlement is off the scale. Thing is he is so deluded he really believes his own hype 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also he must be so pissed off that his idiot mate got a nod for favourite new dad on some crappy website because he didn’t beg for people to vote for him until voting was already closed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone see the absolute state of his fridge, I know the milk spilled but everything is just fucked around 🙈 who would feel the need to record and post it 🙈 I'd be seriously worried for this man if I was related to him

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone see the absolute state of his fridge, I know the milk spilled but everything is just fucked around 🙈 who would feel the need to record and post it 🙈 I'd be seriously worried for this man if I was related to him
You also know the minute he stopped filming, he would have called Sophie to clear it up. No way would he do it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
no words for this. Johnny bravo called, hun, he wants his quiff back.
Ps. You look an absolute bleep
CB1A8B2D-E12F-4D7B-8377-6AA1C6AE52F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
His mother is off her tree. Nearly 20 stories about Dancing On Ice, what the duck?! And then her mop bucket!!! Who cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That fridge needs a damn good clean, maybe he could try get a brand endorsement by cleaning it with some products haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he on drugs 😂

work hard . I’ve seen more work in a bleeping sick note than him …
Yes you do get overlooked Jake because your irrelevant and nobody actually gives a tit about you .
attention seeking and even made Mother’s Day about YOU .
Your forever in people’s face with a camera .

your a tit father . Your child never leaves the house . You never take him soft play or the zoo or anything that will stimulate his mind . you push Freddie out like he’s nothing !!

your barely even a z lister at this point and so beggy you buy followers five times a week … nobody wants to give you work get over it l even the panto scene has had enough of you

[/QUOTE]
View attachment 1157901

so many things wrong with his bio

1) singer ? Are you sure Jake I’ve never seen an album ? You was a factor reject like 10 years ago 😂

2) presenter ? Presenting what ? Never seen you present anything ?

3) actor ? Again acting in what ? Panto don’t class as acting ? holyoaks you did about three scenes as a builder 😂 then they got rid

4) why do you need to let everybody know your daddy to Leo ? He isn’t a child star 😂 he’s not brooklyn beckham or one of the royal families children . Nobody gives a tit who Leo is and why post his page for the public to see he’s a baby FFS 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.