Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can NOT cope without posting his face on Instagram for the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who was he trying to fool ???? Don’t feel like being on here guys …. Enjoy your Friday ……

Few hours later …. Oh hi everybody 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s not going g to be on IG for the rest of Friday….. 2 -3 hrs later up pops another story🙄 this is why ppl think he’s a frickin idiot. Just can’t help himself!
A pout at the gym no less. He can’t stop eyefucking himself for longer than a few hours. He tried to play the sad mysterious card for sympathy and even then his ego took over. What a sad way to live.

Reactions: 11
My god …. He has even gone on to Leo’s Instagram page to like and comment on the latest grid post 😫😫🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 wow just wow !!!

Desperation for likes 😫😫😫😫

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He’s definitely on a mission for sympathy, comments and likes again 😴 The stories today 🙄 I can’t get my head round the fact a young woman has just been tragically widowed with 2 children under the age of 3 to look after, who will now grow up not knowing their dad and he’s trying to make it all about him as usual. Wednesdays post was distasteful enough without him now trying to gain engagement again cos his dad and brother passed away years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ People obviously feel the same as the likes on his latest post are no way near the likes on the post he did on Tom. He really needs to read the room better and stop playing the grief card at every given opportunity 😡 I wonder if he’s too grief stricken to get his wallet out and buy some more followers today…
Poverty stricken more like. He must blow through his pay check in days ..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apart from the fact he’s still having to post stories after saying he was having the day off, he’s also obviously been speaking to his fan club in India/Turkey looking at the people who have started following him in the last couple of hours 😂 So depressed and full of anxiety but still obsessing about getting to the million, he’s stopped crying long enough to get his wallet out and make yet another bot purchase. Oh and he’s so sad but still manages to eye duck himself at the gym and put it on his story 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Someone should stand on this sad bastards phone.I’m so sad today having a break and 3 hours later sad face picture in the gym🤮Jake go away grow up put your phone away stop looking like a prize tit you work two hours a night my god u annoying prick 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apart from these beggy insta adds, has he actually got any work lined up for after foot loose? His behaviour does seem to have got more desperate in recent weeks 🍿

Reactions: 16
Apart from these beggy insta adds, has he actually got any work lined up for after foot loose? His behaviour does seem to have got more desperate in recent weeks 🍿
I think he’s still hoping for ‘Strictly’ 😂😂😂😂 tags them every opportunity he gets, every q&a he reckons people are asking to go on there and he follows practically all of the dancers, tess daly and the actual show on Insta. Fortunately I doubt they know who he even is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So apart from the fact he’s still having to post stories after saying he was having the day off, he’s also obviously been speaking to his fan club in India/Turkey looking at the people who have started following him in the last couple of hours 😂 So depressed and full of anxiety but still obsessing about getting to the million, he’s stopped crying long enough to get his wallet out and make yet another bot purchase. Oh and he’s so sad but still manages to eye duck himself at the gym and put it on his story 🤦🏻‍♀️
Here’s the thing, do people honestly believe that he’s so grief stricken that he can’t function today, yet his loving fiancée hasn’t posted a heart on his post & is out having fun at the bowling with her forgotten child🤷🏼‍♀️ If her man was so upset & anxious surely she would be talking to him & maybe not posting happy things on her stories but yet here she is, because she knows her knob of a man is playing everyone for fools & seeking attention🙄 He really can gtf, horrible horrible man!😡

Reactions: 19
Do you all think Chris hughes will go to their wedding?
Jake will probably ask him to be his best man....only chance he'll ever get to be standing at the aisle with his man to be fair.....I think what would be far more telling is if Jakeyboy will get an invite to Chris' wedding or stag do (i don't follow Chris so don't know if that is even something thats going to happen, thankyou to the trolls on here for bringing him to my attention, I LOVE the stories when Chris appears on a work job with prickenden because he doesn't ever attempt to hide his contempt for Jake 😂 )

• Haha
Yes Sophie is growing on me now he's just a prick tho and she could do better!
Can you imagine what she has to deal with on a daily basis. She must love when he isn’t home . He is awful online so just imagine when he isn’t filming. I bet her sister can’t stand him which could be one of the reasons he isn’t going. I know he has the show but still.

I think he’s still hoping for ‘Strictly’ 😂😂😂😂 tags them every opportunity he gets, every q&a he reckons people are asking to go on there and he follows practically all of the dancers, tess daly and the actual show on Insta. Fortunately I doubt they know who he even is 😂
I imagine Tess Daly rolling her eyes and telling her hubby. Here goes that beggar again ! Although in reality she doesn’t know he exists.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m full of covid for the second time and this thread cheers me up no end 🤣🤣🤣 just howled at the “I take it my responses are wrong then” but…. Your friends and family/kids should make you the most happiest out of everything in life not your job. Urgh

It just makes me think how much is what he says is fake just for him to be like LOOK AT MEEEE kinda thing? In the hope the offers come rolling in cos he said in an instapoll he loves the stage more than his family&friends. NO JAKE! Wake up. The offers won’t come rolling in. He needs to realise less is more and calm down with everything, constant instagramming etc and he might, JUST might (ok a very very slim chance-0%) just get some more work.

What is he going to do after footloose? Nobody wants him 🤣 What are the bets he’s stacking shelves in savers soon x

Sorry my brain fog is making me edit lots.

Urrrrrrm he will be doing ads in his lunch break too, could you imagine it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh god

“GUYS IVE JUST STOCKED THIS AMAZING SHAMPOO THAT THICKENS MY HAIR AND WILL MAKE U LOOK LIKE YOU'VE HAD A HAIR TRANSPLANT” .. “COME DOWN TO SAVERS NOW, I MIGHT EVEN SING FOR YOU AND SHOW U MY GOLD PANTS THAT I WORE ON MY AMAZING PART IN FOOTLOOSE !!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Says they are opportunities that he can’t turn down.

no jake you are basically a walking, talking billboard. An opportunity for you would be a presenting career or record deal. I wonder if advertising so much stuff actually affects his chance of bigger jobs because he can’t be taken seriously.

I would get him doing adverts for Spotify music, or something to do with his ‘brand’ but advertising cleaning spray when we know you are living out of a hotel. Come on now
Agree, the tit he advertises can’t do his own (tit) brand any favours

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He won't be sad that Sophie is going to LA. He'd only be pissed off if she left the kids with him. He's gonna be living his best life. A couple of 'miss you Leo' posts, then 24 hour eye bleeping with no distractions.

Reactions: 11
Neither of them advertise brands very well. Sophie is a dreadful actress, rigid, dead wood. I wonder how much they actually make in terms of revenue. I suspect most follows sit laughing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.