Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big shoutout to @BringTheTea83 for the brilliant thread title🙌🏼

No long recap this morning ladies because with his antics so far this morning I just know this thread will be on fire today🤦🏼‍♀️ So I thought I better get a new one started quickly😂

All we need to know is Jake is still a bleep! He is still buying followers! It is still all about Jake! and most importantly he still hasn’t reached a million followers😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the new thread! I’m fairly new to this one but my god what a bleep this man is.

I knew he would make today all about himself and just throw in Sophie as an afterthought. Selfish wanker 🤬

Does anyone know if they have a date set for their wedding? I honestly think he will spend the whole time filming it, and trying to film the service and making it all about him rather than them as a couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Posting a Mother’s Day post for Sophie & Su was an afterthought🙄 He commented on Chris Hughes post for his mum before he even posted for them😡(Chris has since deleted that post) To not even include Fred is beyond evil, he is so bleeping selfish! As usual all his arselickers commenting about the lovely pics, why does no one apart from us find it strange that he includes himself but not Sophie’s first born son🤷🏼‍♀️☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m glad to see Leo’s managed to comment with a heart on Jakes post. Such a clever child 🙄 Mother’s Day post and Jakey still thinking about how many comments and likes HE can get 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also isn’t it funny how Leo only ever comments on Jakes posts but not Sophie’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you for the new thread! I’m fairly new to this one but my god what a bleep this man is.

I knew he would make today all about himself and just throw in Sophie as an afterthought. Selfish wanker 🤬

Does anyone know if they have a date set for their wedding? I honestly think he will spend the whole time filming it, and trying to film the service and making it all about him rather than them as a couple.
I think it’s maybe august some time but there has been no mention of an exact date yet. Seeing as he will film every minute detail it’s not as if we will miss it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow this waste of air is unbelievable 😳🤬 has to make sure he is in the post on Mother’s Day! It’s about mothers and their kids not partners etc Jakey boy! He really is something else 🤦🏼‍♀️Smh…. And the fact Sophie had to post for herself first is just beyond words, he probs wouldn’t have posted anything if it wasn’t for that… but watch he’ll take her out for some tit meal or something and make sure she knows she should be grateful because he “has a bad back” what an absolute bleep

Reactions: 14
How selfish can he get ??? To miss Freddie out of the photos completou my💔💔😭 but to make sure his self obsessed duck face is in 😴🤯🤯🤯🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Sophie not even liked his post has she.Sure the selfish twit could have let her have a lay in breakfast in bed and gone sorted his imaginary back ache later in the day .But pricks like him put themselves before anyone else.

Reactions: 12
Me Me Me. I really hope she remembers this come Father’s Day 🤯 I wonder if he’ll top it all and buy the remaining followers he needs for his million later. Then he really can make it all about him even though he’s already trying to do that already. How sad that he needs attention so much, he can’t even allow the mother of his child 1 day without him making all about him (back, tinnitus, photo of brother, compliment from ‘fan’) 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

He'll dance and sing his way down the aisle, coming in fashionably late behind the bride.
Cry and simultaneously eye duck himself through the ceremony.
Dance and twit his way through the photos outside.
Annoy his way through the z list reception, hopefully gazing at Chris Hughes, if he bothers to turn up.
Spend and hour and a half with his " I'm so wonderful and soapy is lucky to be marrying me" speech, finishing with him chucking the bouquet.
By this time, everyone will have fucked off down to the local pub/chippy ...

Wow this waste of air is unbelievable 😳🤬 has to make sure he is in the post on Mother’s Day! It’s about mothers and their kids not partners etc Jakey boy! He really is something else 🤦🏼‍♀️Smh…. And the fact Sophie had to post for herself first is just beyond words, he probs wouldn’t have posted anything if it wasn’t for that… but watch he’ll take her out for some tit meal or something and make sure she knows she should be grateful because he “has a bad back” what an absolute bleep
If he got off it occasionally he wouldn't have problems, lazy bleep..

• Heart
  • Haha
So he’s been for a spray tan on Mother’s Day too …. Awwww bless him … proper spoiling
Himself today isn’t he ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow his chiropractor is obviously a bloody miracle worker. He reckons he couldn’t move yesterday but today he’s throwing Leo up and down like a rag doll 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sophie does not look impressed with him today 😂

Reactions: 16
Sophie looks really pissed off in the background.Jake been for a back massage spray tan guess what you bleeping prick it’s Mother’s Day.His mum get a big bunch of flowers um nope spend all his money on treatments for his beggy self all week

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sophie looks really pissed off in the background.Jake been for a back massage spray tan guess what you bleeping prick it’s Mother’s Day.His mum get a big bunch of flowers um nope spend all his money on treatments for his beggy self all week
Probably emptied the bank account buying followers....

Me me me me me me me me me oh
And Sophie in the background FFs
Is it Father’s Day ????
What a bleeping prick. When you think he couldn't get any worse. And he looks like he's got a false nose on.
You bleep ....

Happy Mother’s Day to me from
Some
Random company ! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Cowshed stuff is lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.