Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe last night at poker they tore him a new one, couple drinks in and the cast mates he's been pissing off all week ripped into him 🤷‍♀️ probably couldn't take the 'bants' and woke up thinking, it's not just trolls on the Internet who can't stand me 😂

The thing that gets me is he chooses to share every waking second of his life on IG and then he chooses to come here and read the reviews, a website away from his social media's to read what other people have to say. We don't abuse him on his page or 'troll' him. (although the odd comment that does gets a tattle applause 😂)

If all the negative honest, truthful, calling out his bullshit things on here really destroy his MH stop visiting tattle. Simples. Stop trying to play a game with tattlers, clearly referring to certain comments he's read here for his engagement. Trying to be lighthearted about staying in bed all day, his tit fashion sense in NY, his need to do ads he said he'd never start doing.

Just a thought. Those GIFS 😭🙈🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know when Sophie is going to America but he is going to be fuming that he’s at home working whilst she is on ‘holiday’ and he can’t control the narrative

Reactions: 17
“don’t feel like being on here today”
*Then posts 25 stories*

Rolling out the dead dad and brother because Tom Parker’s widow was getting too much attention

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Calling bingo on his anxiety being bad tomorrow guys

Needs a good mental health post to try get him to a million followers …. He’s tried the brain scans …. Tried the grieving for somebody he didn’t know .::: tried the engagement re post …. Tried the Grief …. Next mental health

Wow !!! Just watched Sophie on a clip from Celebs go dating !!! It’s like a different girl !! She speaks so different now lol and looks so wooden now …..
Wtf has she done to her face and her massive jaw ???
She talks so
Wooden
And
Stuck up now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How old is she in her 40s
She can lie all she wants and say she’s had nothing done but her face tells a totally different story 🤥 Whatever it is, it’s definitely doing her no favours at all. She’s looking very manly and a lot older than her 29 years.

Reactions: 16
Oops got it wrong 😂 says it all that he has even given the 4th option as an answer 🙄 so glad his anxiety passed so quickly that he was able to do a multi choice questionnaire on his stories today after saying he needed time away.
Hilarious I did the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For what? His backs been fine all week we saw him swinging abs jumping off a climbing wall
Must be trying to blag a sick note.
Hopefully they will chuck him off the tour(which is what he wants, so he can follow soapy to LA).
Universal credit, here he comes....🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I’m child free and I’m bed with covid. What better is there to do than to look up accounts for his failing entertainment business.

Not making a lot of money is he. Looking forward to see what 2021 accounts bring 🤣
Oh that’s gotta hurt jakey 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.