Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poptart95

Chatty Member
He never has that phone out his hand I mean soph at least does things with the kids without filming every move . He’s a idiot 🤦‍♀️

why not have a walk with his family he misses so much the cunt 😂
I wouldn’t even take my phone tbh … Cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MrsG03

I just presumed Chris Hughes and his mum were going to watch footloose. I believe Chris lives Cheltenham way

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He’s just started following clover spread😂😂😂 Is this the calibre of influencing he can expect when he reaches the million🤣🤣🤣

The desperation hangs out of him 🙈
[/QUOTE]
I think in terms of engagement and relevance, he's one step up from those horrendous family bloggers, like The Minghams and SacconeJoly freaks...
All stink of sheer desperation..

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Daaaaaaamn. Im new to this thread, and by god you all hate him dont you 😂 hes never really been someone who's bothered me and i think i have followed him for years. I used to think he was quite funny. Iv actually met him a few times and he is so lovely to everyone. (Dont hate me lol)
However I defo agree he is a massive attention seeking fool, but one of the things that i notice is that his boys nose is always thick with snot, whether it be crusty or running down his wee face 🤮 why can they not clean it. He must have allergies or something cos thats no normal.

He said he’d only add the extra five hundred if he got to his coveted 1 million followers 🙄 He did the same thing when he was trying to get their kids clothing page to a certain number of followers and failed so didn’t pay up. If he had any integrity or decency he’d pay up the extra but unfortunately they are definitely 2 things he doesn't have. I know we go and look on his page for a laugh but how anyone can seriously follow him 🤯
I wonder if that’s actually legal 🤔

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He needs all the horny housewives to tell him what a great dad he is, what a great partner he is, how funny he is. Sad really
Where they should be saying how sad he is, how desperate he is, how attention seeking he is, what a hypochondriac he is and the list goes on…..

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Also surely somebody has the tea on here on how his real brother does not have anything to do with him ….

I notice soph friends and family never bother with her either anymore . I bet it’s draining being around Jake I wouldn’t visit my family member if they had a fella like him
He has another brother 🤔

Reactions: 6

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Did he come here and see that that page had been created then shared it to his story?
Either that or he has too much time on his hands. You would think he has better things to do than to spot it so speedily. I still think he is behind the account. Anything for attention plus it gives him something to moan about . It also makes him feel like a ‘celeb’😂😂.

mollyann

VIP Member
He could be soapy fakey jakey and do eastenders and neighbours seeing su only does emmerdale and coronation street 😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Any news of the con give away, or has he decided to keep it as he will need a spa break at the end of his"working week".

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
Fred winding Leo up with the ball...nasty side to him making Leo cry...and Mother of the Year filming it instead of telling him not to do it.....what's the matter with these people ? .

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Exactly. Let’s see if he keeps the likes on whatever his next crappy post is. Probably be something to do with his dad or brother 🤦🏻‍♀️ or one of Leo and him going on about looking after his family and life being short 🙄 There is no way he’s not going to milk this for as long as he can😡
Omg its the engagement video for the gram yet again 😴

• Haha