Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen tit on Chris’s story no words.He Will hate chris gets regular work and stays humble .Jake you are the most cringe twit I have ever seen.No wonder Darren no longer does stories with you as probably sees you for the fool you are.

Reactions: 17
The funny thing is, he’ll hit a million for about 5minutes…be a braggy prick about it and drop back down when people unfollow.

it’s genuinely embarrassing. I bet Freddie’s Dad loves laughing about this car crash🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The funny thing is, he’ll hit a million for about 5minutes…be a braggy prick about it and drop back down when people unfollow.

it’s genuinely embarrassing. I bet Freddie’s Dad loves laughing about this car crash🥴
Sad thing is once he reaches a million, there is no way he’ll go below it. His ego is far too big and his obsession with social media is far too great, that he will keep buying followers to maintain it. The only way he’d go below is if insta suddenly do a mass bots clear out or stop people buying them. People are unfollowing him on a daily basis but for 200 people that unfollow, he then buys double to recuperate his loss and add to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've just read an article about 2 young girls who were hospitalised after eating cannabis sweets and one of them sadly passed away. Yet this head advertises them on his Instagram almost weekly 🤬.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Always find it embarrassing when these influencers make a big point of saying there is a family member staying at the house when nobody is in. I doubt Sophie’s mum is staying at their house.

Jake you sad sad man, stop living your life through Tattle. Why not try to be a normal functioning adult and stop being so obsessed with social media. You’ve done more harm than good as most people will think you are a massive idiot.

Begging on Chris Instagram for extra followers is one of the most embarrassing things he’s done 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Always find it embarrassing when these influencers make a big point of saying there is a family member staying at the house when nobody is in. I doubt Sophie’s mum is staying at their house.

Jake you sad sad man, stop living your life through Tattle. Why not try to be a normal functioning adult and stop being so obsessed with social media. You’ve done more harm than good as most people will think you are a massive idiot.

Begging on Chris Instagram for extra followers is one of the most embarrassing things he’s done 🙈
Exactly why would Sophie’s mum leave her own house empty to go stop at theirs 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s hardly luxurious. As I’ve said before don’t advertise where you live if you’re worried about your house security.

Reactions: 10
I've just read an article about 2 young girls who were hospitalised after eating cannabis sweets and one of them sadly passed away. Yet this head advertises them on his Instagram almost weekly 🤬.
I think they were contaminated with Xanax or something like that. Cannabis has never killed anybody. I use it for medical reasons. ✌

"I can't believe Darren Day will be in my hotel room". Get the duck off that dirty hotel carpet. Think of the possible filth on it. Oh, wait ......! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is not cannabis - This is synthetic cannabis made in a lab, which the girl ate and sadly passed from.
The gummies Jake hawks are just like sweets & are
pretty useless though as they are CBD & basically a marketing product in U.K. as they don’t really have any THC.

Reactions: 8
So he is thanking his ‘amazing’ followers today saying how they interact and are there for him. So why if they are so good to him, is he lucky to get only 10,000 likes on a post when he supposedly has 996,000 followers 🤔 It’s obvious he knows genuine followers are getting tired of his attention seeking ways (take the cringeworthy stripper dance this morning 🤮) and are unfollowing so thinks if he tells them he appreciates them, they’ll carry on following him. Some of the things he’s done in the last week ie Toms post, Chris’s insta takeover how he’s got any real followers left amazes me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Not that I ever want to stick up for fakey but he advertises CBD which is totally different to what this girl died from, she died from eating a gummie that was laced with a synthetic cannabinoid substance so wasn’t actually actual cannabis or CBD…

Wonder if he’s going to put a top on for his big TV appearance. Notice he’s being his normal professional self, having no idea what program he’s going on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im still cringing so much over his begging last night and the fact this morning he’s obviously been on here (hi Jakey 👋🏻) and trying to justify it 😂 Also how many times are they going to tell us Sophie’s mums staying at their house? So blatantly lying as usual. These two couldn’t be honest if their lives depended on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also he’s gained about 500 followers overnight. A nice convenient round number 🤔 I reckon wallet came out and he’ll make out its cos of his desperate plea on Chris’s insta. Be honest if you followed Chris and saw that, if anything it would make you unfollow CH for having such a beggy mate and you definitely wouldn’t start following said beggy mate
Imagine if Chris loses work being associated with this bleeping 🛎-end...🤫🤫🤫🤫

Sad thing is once he reaches a million, there is no way he’ll go below it. His ego is far too big and his obsession with social media is far too great, that he will keep buying followers to maintain it. The only way he’d go below is if insta suddenly do a mass bots clear out or stop people buying them. People are unfollowing him on a daily basis but for 200 people that unfollow, he then buys double to recuperate his loss and add to it.
I can see tit head bankrupting himself with this SM obsession

I think they were contaminated with Xanax or something like that. Cannabis has never killed anybody. I use it for medical reasons. ✌

"I can't believe Darren Day will be in my hotel room". Get the duck off that dirty hotel carpet. Think of the possible filth on it. Oh, wait ......! 🤣
Dreaming about bumming Chris Hughes again 🤔🤔🤔🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
He is so cringe when he tries to be funny. He doesn't have a funny bone in his body and he does this playing stupid act like joey Essex. Pretending he doesn't know what show he is going to be on, when clearly he does know . he has read every word on here. Hence thanking his followers and even saying don't unfollow me. What a worm. He is one ugly haggard looking man. Apparently he is gonna have a party at his house Sunday. Isn't Sophie's mum meant to be there? Saying that she will be the only one that would turn up as he has no mates to party with . the panto cast won't come as they can't stand him. Give up the act Jake. You aren't a funny man and you try too hard. You are never gonna get any higher up in life than panto. Just deal with it and move on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Saying he’s 3000 away still at 96 so dumb arse can’t count.Jakey mr fakey go away with your begging is so cringe you are making my toes curl😳

• Haha
I honestly don't understand why he looks so old. Perhaps it's the out of date toupee, the oversized veneers and perma tan..
He needs a complete overhaul of his life, he's not going to reach the level of fame he thinks he's entitled to. His looks is from 90s lad mags, and his attitude absolutely stinks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s obvious half his followers are fake . He still doesn’t get it does he 🤦‍♀️

he can have a million followers he wont get any work because if it 😂 his engagement rate is tit . He’s lucky to get 100 comments on most posts . He’s so irrelevant he’s stuck in panto just to earn a wage 😂😂 I would be embarrassed if I was Sophie

• Haha
Saying he’s 3000 away still at 96 so dumb arse can’t count.Jakey mr fakey go away with your begging is so cringe you are making my toes curl😳
He’s on 996,890 so he’s probably going to buy at least a couple of hundred bots today so will get to 997k later 🤦🏻‍♀️

I honestly don't understand why he looks so old. Perhaps it's the out of date toupee, the oversized veneers and perma tan..
He needs a complete overhaul of his life, he's not going to reach the level of fame he thinks he's entitled to. His looks is from 90s lad mags, and his attitude absolutely stinks
It’s the wrinkles 😂 I’m amazed he’s not had Botox yet considering how vain he is. The other thing is the hair. Not only does it look like a wig, whatever colour he’s dyeing it is doing him no favours at all 🤢

It’s obvious half his followers are fake . He still doesn’t get it does he 🤦‍♀️

he can have a million followers he wont get any work because if it 😂 his engagement rate is tit . He’s lucky to get 100 comments on most posts . He’s so irrelevant he’s stuck in panto just to earn a wage 😂😂 I would be embarrassed if I was Sophie
Sophie actually seems to get more ads than him now 😂 thing is she’s a lot cheaper to use. Personally even I was a brand I wouldn’t use either of them but she’s probably the lesser of two evils 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.