Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Just found this on Twitter. Looks like JacJossa and her PR agency tried getting some services for free. Glad the company responded in this way
20210827_202330.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Blue1989

VIP Member
So Dan's out with his wife and all he can manage to write is this.... Seriously something is wrong there, I write more effection words with my friends!!
He's clearly cheating on her again! But to be fair it's not all Dan's fault, 2 sides to every story especially when he met her she took care of herself was a size 6. I don't buy this I'm busy mum crap either, I am busy mum to 2 but most of the time I make an effort with myself for me and my hubby!
She's so frumpy now
All she has done is gain some weight, she is still a very pretty girl. Goes to show how much of a scumbag he is, if gaining some weight gives him an excuse to cheat. Shame on you for backing that up too, we don't have to go around like dolly birds all the time and we shouldn't to keep a man. Jaq may be an eejit but to blame her for him being an arsehole.....low tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Ugh I can't stand her she's SOOOOO into herself it's nauseating 🤢! She hosted a competition with a company to win 2 £6000 Chanel handbags & I actually won it...yes I know I was SCREAMING with joy 🤩! I thought she was a nice person at the time & DMd her saying OMG, huge thanks love you sooo much blah blah & all she put back was eeek exciting. Then I noticed I'd post nice comments & DMs to her & they'd say seen but she completely ignored them all apart from 1 time sent a heart saying send love. Then I ended up in hospital nearly died & I sent her pics & told her how scary it was & seen but ignored so I sent her a DM telling her she was a self obsessed idiot that needed to learn how to spell, get some self respect & keep plugging those adds so Dan don't leave you for an actual pretty girl & BOOM she answered SO FAST! Obviously countless spelling errors but calling me VILE HUMAN, FUCK OFF SO DISCUSTING 😂😂 then blocked me before i could reply. It's so annoying I wish I knew how to make a second Instagram account to see what the complete wholly is plugging or doing now.
Erm…. As much as I dislike the girl and think she’s an idiot, I’m not sure what you were expecting from her when you kept messaging her. Those competition things are part of her job….. she’s not doing it to make friends, she’s doing it for money/exposure.

Reactions: 58
Let’s be kind. She may have put on some weight but that’s not such a bad thing. This obsession with being skinny is not right. Everyone should be how they’re happiest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Ugh I can't stand her she's SOOOOO into herself it's nauseating 🤢! She hosted a competition with a company to win 2 £6000 Chanel handbags & I actually won it...yes I know I was SCREAMING with joy 🤩! I thought she was a nice person at the time & DMd her saying OMG, huge thanks love you sooo much blah blah & all she put back was eeek exciting. Then I noticed I'd post nice comments & DMs to her & they'd say seen but she completely ignored them all apart from 1 time sent a heart saying send love. Then I ended up in hospital nearly died & I sent her pics & told her how scary it was & seen but ignored so I sent her a DM telling her she was a self obsessed idiot that needed to learn how to spell, get some self respect & keep plugging those adds so Dan don't leave you for an actual pretty girl & BOOM she answered SO FAST! Obviously countless spelling errors but calling me VILE HUMAN, FUCK OFF SO DISCUSTING 😂😂 then blocked me before i could reply. It's so annoying I wish I knew how to make a second Instagram account to see what the complete wholly is plugging or doing now.
I mean you won a competition and then expected her to be your BFF that’s weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The morning after pill is not contraception it is an excuse for lazy women.
Really?
What an extraordinarily misogynistic and narrow-minded statement.

I was under the impression it was classified as emergency contraception.
I used it when a condom split. But that makes me lazy does it?
What about women who use it after sexual assault?
Perhaps you think they are lazy too?
People have unprotected sex when drunk, sober, upset, happy, bored etc etc. Contraceptives fail. People don’t always make good decisions.

I’m just glad I live in a country that if I need emergency contraception I can get it easily.

I was going to make a longer argument about the MAP but I don’t think there is any point. I doubt we will agree on this issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

TikToc

VIP Member
So Dan's out with his wife and all he can manage to write is this.... Seriously something is wrong there, I write more effection words with my friends!!
He's clearly cheating on her again! But to be fair it's not all Dan's fault, 2 sides to every story especially when he met her she took care of herself was a size 6. I don't buy this I'm busy mum crap either, I am busy mum to 2 but most of the time I make an effort with myself for me and my hubby!
She's so frumpy now
So you're blaming her for him cheating on her? WOW

• Heart
Reactions: 47

AH_

You sound unhinged 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
She's so frumpy now
WOW!! You’re a fucking delight!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

bsh3113

Please stop blaming her weight for him cheating. Men like that do it regardless, not just because their wife has put on weight. Also children’s speech varies, it doesn’t mean much at such a young age. Yes we can be critical of her but these personal attacks could have an effect on women in similar circumstances reading this page.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Boobmarley

Thought it was ironic that she filmed herself discussing the new Love Islanders saying something along the lines of how despite them all being good looking they are all dull as dishwater and lack personality and chat that... from what i can gather.. Jac reckons she has?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t stop Dan shagging two love islanders before though did it Jacko? 🤭🤭
Firstly- Jac is one of THE most boring annoying people there is. Having ‘chat’ or a personality is not the same as being a dementedly grinning gurning tongue smacking chav who shrills Elaaaa Miaaaa every five minutes and whos vocab primarily consists of “oh my god guyz” “so so so SO cute” “liiiiiike” and “chunky white trainer”.
Secondly- having chemistry with a guy is not the same as deliberately getting pregnant twice with a man, guilt pressuring him into walking you down the aisle and then turning a blind eye to his continuous cheating because you are deluded and want to believe you are soul mates when he looks like he’s being followed by a bad smell whenever they are in the same room.
Thirdly- Dan would fuck any one of those girls over Jac in a heart beat. Quite literally. Given half the chance he’d shag one of them balanced on Jac’s back whilst she bent over to tie his shoelaces. Consoling herself on the fact that she thinks they lack chat and believing thats what keeps her and Dan together is just mind boggling. Its your money love, your money, the house, the cars, your smidge of fame, the convenience of having someone look after the kids and wash his skiddies after a night out cheating and the fact that you have no self respect to ever leave him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

PenelopeStraw

okay but sorry why did you go to hospital then randomly message Jacqueline Jossa to tell her??

😂😂 creased.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

RedTiger

VIP Member
Let’s be kind. She may have put on some weight but that’s not such a bad thing. This obsession with being skinny is not right. Everyone should be how they’re happiest
Literally this. That comment is disgusting people gain weight its normal especially after this year and her moving. I think shes annoying but that kinda comment is not on.

She looks horrendous and don't get started on the pig tails
I don’t like her but at least she posts real natural pictures of herself unlike most influencers and celebs. She shows people its ok to literally be normal at least 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think she is naturally very pretty and there is nothing wrong with a woman gaining weight, it is quite normal for our bodies to change as we get older and have children. It absolutely does not give him any excuse to cheat and generally treat her badly. She is hardly huge anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

GoldSilver

VIP Member
How could she actually influence anyone?!

She can’t even influence her own husband to keep it in his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TikToc

VIP Member
Please stop blaming her weight for him cheating. Men like that do it regardless, not just because their wife has put on weight. Also children’s speech varies, it doesn’t mean much at such a young age. Yes we can be critical of her but these personal attacks could have an effect on women in similar circumstances reading this page.
Absolutely correct. Thankfully it was only one person commenting that stupid idea. We are blamed as being trolls, but I believe the majority are decent human beings that are only commenting opinions on whatever is out there. I do believe Children should be off limits and certainly Women should not be blamed for their cheating fuckers behavior. Show me a Woman that never put on a bit of weight following babies or whatever reason. Women shouldn't victim blame when it is certainly not the victims fault.

I know some kids develop faster than others, but Gemma Atkinson's daughter is barely 2 or 3 and can speak more fluently than both Jac's daughters. It doesn't help that jac insists on doing baby speech with both of them, even the oldest......

II think she is naturally very pretty and there is nothing wrong with a woman gaining weight, it is quite normal for our bodies to change as we get older and have children. It absolutely does not give him any excuse to cheat and generally treat her badly. She is hardly huge anyway!
She knew who she was marrying. A superficial cheat that doesn't find overweight women attractive. Sadly, this is the bed she made. It's on both of them. If you know what your man likes, why would you deviate so far from i? Does it make it right that he's superficial? No, but she can hardly be surprised if she hasn't maintained the attractiveness level needed to keep him happy, if she still wants him

I actually had to read that twice! "She hasn't maintained the attractiveness level needed to keep him happy" Are you for fucking real? Shame on you for making that statement. Plus all children are different so how dare you compare someone else's children to hers, what gives you the right?

• Heart
Reactions: 32