Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually watched her live this morning...she was in her car outside Costco waiting for it to open. She seems quite stupid. She was talking gibberish about the football and saying how nervous she was and mentioned that she's having people round for the footy etc. But she just seems very simple and dumb. I feel a bit sorry for her. She must live in a world of delusion.....does she not realise her hubby is out knobbing all over the place?!
She's definitely slow. Maybe Dan knows this and takes advantage of it.

Reactions: 7
The morning after pill is not contraception it is an excuse for lazy women.
Really?
What an extraordinarily misogynistic and narrow-minded statement.

I was under the impression it was classified as emergency contraception.
I used it when a condom split. But that makes me lazy does it?
What about women who use it after sexual assault?
Perhaps you think they are lazy too?
People have unprotected sex when drunk, sober, upset, happy, bored etc etc. Contraceptives fail. People don’t always make good decisions.

I’m just glad I live in a country that if I need emergency contraception I can get it easily.

I was going to make a longer argument about the MAP but I don’t think there is any point. I doubt we will agree on this issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Really?
What an extraordinarily misogynistic and narrow-minded statement.

I was under the impression it was classified as emergency contraception.
I used it when a condom split. But that makes me lazy does it?
What about women who use it after sexual assault?
Perhaps you think they are lazy too?
People have unprotected sex when drunk, sober, upset, happy, bored etc etc. Contraceptives fail. People don’t always make good decisions.

I’m just glad I live in a country that if I need emergency contraception I can get it easily.

I was going to make a longer argument about the MAP but I don’t think there is any point. I doubt we will agree on this issue.
That wasn't the context under which I typed that post. I completely agree with the instances that it should be used for. Apologies for not qualifying my post.

Reactions: 7
Thank you for clarifying @liar liar

I know @RedTiger the subjects ‘contraception’ and ‘Daniel Osborne’ aren’t natural bedfellows.

Although it’s possibly the only thing that isn’t a bedfellow for Danny Boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being her neighbours
Constant “events” and her singing all the time
Nightmare

Reactions: 10
Really is so inconsiderate to the neighbours. The parties have been non stop since they’ve had that garden done
you can see from some of the videos of the garden that it’s not far from other houses. So inconsiderate. You can guarantee that they think there are too celebs there! I noticed Their fences are the highest of all of them surrounding lol

Reactions: 6
The child drinking juice from a baby bottle while her mother screeches down a microphone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I had a dream Dan was in Ibiza with some blonde babes. When I spoke to one of them she said Dan the man was asking for a "sixsome" 🤣🤣 also overheard him saying he doesn't care if it comes out in the press as he doesn't love Jacqueline and they are only together for the kids.. weird dream right!? 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a dream Dan was in Ibiza with some blonde babes. When I spoke to one of them she said Dan the man was asking for a "sixsome" 🤣🤣 also overheard him saying he doesn't care if it comes out in the press as he doesn't love Jacqueline and they are only together for the kids.. weird dream right!? 😕
Oh dear! I suggest you go and get some therapy immediately ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This could actually be a reality sadly but I'd be seeking therapy for danlie invading my dreams

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.