Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that burger company based in Birmingham anyway?

Wouldn't be surprised if her PR were just messaging loads of random burger companies and waiting til one of them agrees.

Reactions: 7
Haha well done the company telling them to eff off.
Unbelievable. Coming out of a pandemic when restaurants have been on their knees and expecting free stuff. Why not pay for their frigging burgers and still tag them?
Just goes to show they tag anything if it is free when they have no idea what it is like or if it is any good. Their recommendations are completely pointless.

Reactions: 25
The neighbours must hate them, she has yet another garden party today (the one where she wanted the free burgers) did anyone notice a week ago she asked for a pool cleaning company (instead of searching google, obvs lol) then a few days later she tagged the company? She must of got that for free too

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The neighbours must hate them, she has yet another garden party today (the one where she wanted the free burgers) did anyone notice a week ago she asked for a pool cleaning company (instead of searching google, obvs lol) then a few days later she tagged the company? She must of got that for free too
Her neighbours house is on the market along with a few others opposite.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her neighbours house is on the market along with a few others opposite.
God they would be the neighbours from hell right enough. Imagine you’ve bought your dream home and then The Chavs move in next door - her talking into her phone all day, kids and dogs running amok, Dan and Teddy kicking a ball off the wall all day, Dan jumping into your garden to sneak out and meet someone…

Kudos to that company for calling her out, I hope more and more do it. I’d have more respect, and be more likely to use a company who doesn’t sell themselves short for a tag in a story

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought this, although I know word of mouth for a good company is better than Google, she clearly wanted a freebie.

Reactions: 6
Problem is you need to clean your pool regularly so a little tag isn't gonna work really. They'll have to pay up eventually.

Reactions: 5
On her stories she's referring to the "High Swing" that was used in the chavtastic party and that the kids " now love" and she "needs to find one" that she can now "keep" She's bloody shameless :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
On her stories she's referring to the "High Swing" that was used in the chavtastic party and that the kids " now love" and she "needs to find one" that she can now "keep" She's bloody shameless :mad:
Do they not expect to pay for anything? I’m embarrassed by her behaviour. Does everyone do this? Wow. I’m surprised more companies arent calling people out. It’s disgusting. It wouldn’t be so bad if they covered the costs and gave publicity in place of mark up. But to be so blatant in wanting freebies?
SMH

Reactions: 10
She’s been very entitled after winning the jungle. The freebie/I’m always in the papers shelf life for Scarlett and Vicki P lasted at most a good 3 years

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How could she actually influence anyone?!

She can’t even influence her own husband to keep it in his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is everything that is wrong with the whole celeb/influencer culture
I have more respect for people to beg on the street than these idiots. They are not poor they simply think they are entitled to free everything. Disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.