Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He cheated once.... Don't believe everything you read! 😂
Once? 🤣🤣🤣

This is the man who threatened to stab his ex that he cheated with jac on if she got with someone else so yeah he is 100% the f****g problem

He's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we talk about expressing your love for your kids through advertising a wardrobe on Instagram. Why is Ella even in that sharps advert? Pimping out your kids life for the free stuff!! I couldn’t give a toss about her and Dan’s marriage. They are adults let them get on with it. Using your kids continually for engagement when they are too young to consent is reprehensible.

Reactions: 10
The name alone is pure shite
Whenever I see something with Nix in the name I always think of the time Austrian friends came to stay and they were laughing at the Organix baby food range as they said Nix is pronounced the same as Nichts which means nothing so Organix actually gave the impression of the product not being organic to them. So Nixie is like nothing-y much like Jac.

Reactions: 2
I agree, doesn't matter what you look like or what size you are, or even anything about your personality or behaviour, if a man is going to cheat, he will cheat. There will be fat, not-conventially-attractive, snappy, rude, lazy, nasty women whose husbands will never cheat on them, he might leave, but he won't cheat. But then you have eg Beyonce and Jennifer anniston who millions fancy who are cheated on. Look in a few trashy mags like take a break and you'll see stories which is basically skinny 19 year old with big boobs who wants sex 3 times a night cheated on with her next door neighbour who is 33 stone, 64, 8 cats, 12 asbos, 10 kids with their own asbos and drug habits. Nothing jac did made him cheat, if he doesn't find her attractive he could leave her. I'm sure she wouldn't be single long if she didn't want to be!
😂😂 I love those take a break stories...and someone always has missing teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to prize paradise? Haven't heard about that in a while

Actually I've just realised that I haven't watched her stories in a while so it could have been mentioned haha
Dan probably got caught shagging one of the prize winners we was driving up and down the country to meet.

Jac threw a chunky trainer at him so he had to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dan cheats because he's a thoughtless twit that isn't happy in his sham marriage. He is trapped with no way out, he has a huge ego that needs attention and Jac is the earner, the more well known out off the pair.
I'd say he doesn't like that but at the same time is happy to spend her money.
It has nothing to do with how jac looks, I'd say probably more of the fact the marriage was forced, then add the rows, newborns, house moves, it'll have taken its toll they no longer have the same relationship. She doesn't trust him and who can blame her but it must be an exhausting way to live.

Reactions: 12
Ugh I can't stand her she's SOOOOO into herself it's nauseating 🤢! She hosted a competition with a company to win 2 £6000 Chanel handbags & I actually won it...yes I know I was SCREAMING with joy 🤩! I thought she was a nice person at the time & DMd her saying OMG, huge thanks love you sooo much blah blah & all she put back was eeek exciting. Then I noticed I'd post nice comments & DMs to her & they'd say seen but she completely ignored them all apart from 1 time sent a heart saying send love. Then I ended up in hospital nearly died & I sent her pics & told her how scary it was & seen but ignored so I sent her a DM telling her she was a self obsessed idiot that needed to learn how to spell, get some self respect & keep plugging those adds so Dan don't leave you for an actual pretty girl & BOOM she answered SO FAST! Obviously countless spelling errors but calling me VILE HUMAN, duck OFF SO DISCUSTING 😂😂 then blocked me before i could reply. It's so annoying I wish I knew how to make a second Instagram account to see what the complete wholly is plugging or doing now.
What you said to JJ was pure nasty and mean…. I wonder if she was crying when you said that stuff about Dan?! It’s one thing making comments on here and another thing entirely messaging someone personally.

What kind of response did you expect? Did you want her to agree and say “oh yes you’re right?”.

Vile behaviour.

I have no words for this madness
Hilarious right?! Yet she had no qualms messaging JJ displaying the exactly same ‘troll’ behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ugh I can't stand her she's SOOOOO into herself it's nauseating 🤢! She hosted a competition with a company to win 2 £6000 Chanel handbags & I actually won it...yes I know I was SCREAMING with joy 🤩! I thought she was a nice person at the time & DMd her saying OMG, huge thanks love you sooo much blah blah & all she put back was eeek exciting. Then I noticed I'd post nice comments & DMs to her & they'd say seen but she completely ignored them all apart from 1 time sent a heart saying send love. Then I ended up in hospital nearly died & I sent her pics & told her how scary it was & seen but ignored so I sent her a DM telling her she was a self obsessed idiot that needed to learn how to spell, get some self respect & keep plugging those adds so Dan don't leave you for an actual pretty girl & BOOM she answered SO FAST! Obviously countless spelling errors but calling me VILE HUMAN, duck OFF SO DISCUSTING 😂😂 then blocked me before i could reply. It's so annoying I wish I knew how to make a second Instagram account to see what the complete wholly is plugging or doing now.
okay but sorry why did you go to hospital then randomly message Jacqueline Jossa to tell her??

😂😂 creased.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.