Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Dear Jac

Please stop using the term “Baddest Bitch”
Your husband mugs you off. You flog over priced, badly made clothes to people who don’t know better. Your image is a total lie. You scrounge for free stuff all the time.

“Saddest Bitch” is just about acceptable if you really must.

Kind Regards
BOH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Capn_flume

Christ alone knows why her husband suddenly thinks he understands virology and how vaccines work, he looks like he'd struggle to find his arse with both hands and a map.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

maisie101x

Whenever Jac says something like “these tops are so easy to throw on” it just makes me laugh… tops don’t tend to be massively difficult to put on anyways? What does that even mean 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

jackolantern

VIP Member
Agreed. He likes her that way because he wants to keep her down. She’s a beautiful girl and he knows full well that if she lost some weight/toned up she’d probably have a lot more confidence in herself to leave the waste that he is. Keep her feeling you are too good for her and she won’t go.

God all the opportunities she could have had and she’s thrown them all away for reality TV, sweatshop clothing deals and Dan fucking Osborne.

Reactions: 29

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Jaq but her weight is the least of my issues with her. I think she is wrong to edit her pictures but she’s far from alone in it and if she wants to catfish then it’s her who looks a tit when people don’t recognise her in real life.

But anyone who thinks it’s her fault he cheats should get in the fucking bin! No wonder Tattlers get a bad name, people will cling onto that and not care about the amount of supportive comments because they think we’re trolls anyway.

And even if she was 25 stone, since when has being overweight worse than being a cheating scumbag? Or worse than making it obvious you prefer one of your kids over the other? Or threatening to harm your ex? Or fuck me, having a room full of Lego when you’re a grown man!!! She puts out this persona that she’s tough as nails, doesn’t care what people say or that she split up his last relationship but I bet she sits at home, lonely once the kids are in bed, wondering what he gets up to when he’s not with her and maybe comfort eating or drinking.

A leopard rarely changes its spots so maybe one day she will get into fitness/healthy eating and he’ll still cheat on her

• Heart
Reactions: 29

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Don’t worry about losing the 3 stone Jac. It’s the 14 stone or whatever that Dan weighs that you need to get rid of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I just wanna know why she thinks it's appropriate to take a three year old for manicures, throw her a makeup themed birthday and then say she applies the "perfect lip".... Aren't we supposed to be protecting our kids from growing up too fast?

• Sad
  • Wow

gossipqueen3108

Wonder how fuming dan is about needing to be double jabbed to go into nightclubs after showing such strong anti-vax views. Where is he gonna pull other women to cheat on Jac with now?!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Saw that article aswell, didn't really understand it or why she needs to share that!
•Sham marriage
•Oh we don't have those big fights anymore
•He loves to chase me when I'm just out of the shower I.e naked and totally a size 10!
•We are so happy
•I'm signalling to young girls it's OK to accept this behaviour
•It's not like he threw the water on a hot day by the pool to be silly, no he through it because I was in a mood and he has anger issues
•But Dan goes well with a chunky trainer 👟

• Haha
Reactions: 26

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Clothes are still super cute. Super flattering. Super nice with a chunky trainer or flip flop. Maybe for some drinks with the girls. Ya know..

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Haha well done the company telling them to eff off.
Unbelievable. Coming out of a pandemic when restaurants have been on their knees and expecting free stuff. Why not pay for their frigging burgers and still tag them?
Just goes to show they tag anything if it is free when they have no idea what it is like or if it is any good. Their recommendations are completely pointless.

gossipqueen3108

Ooooooh he's really got a way with words, so eloquent! hahaha :)
Not sure about the 30 year olds that you guys know, but the ones I know “going back to normal” does not consist of going out clubbing when you have a wife and three children at 30. How angry he is over this situation at his age is so so embarrassing.

• Haha

styrofoamplates

What happened to prize paradise? Haven't heard about that in a while

Actually I've just realised that I haven't watched her stories in a while so it could have been mentioned haha
Dan probably got caught shagging one of the prize winners we was driving up and down the country to meet.

Jac threw a chunky trainer at him so he had to stop.

• Haha
So Dan's out with his wife and all he can manage to write is this.... Seriously something is wrong there, I write more effection words with my friends!!
He's clearly cheating on her again! But to be fair it's not all Dan's fault, 2 sides to every story especially when he met her she took care of herself was a size 6. I don't buy this I'm busy mum crap either, I am busy mum to 2 but most of the time I make an effort with myself for me and my hubby!
She's so frumpy now
That’s bitchy . Good for you- people change. The only one at fault for cheating is the cheat. He’s free to leave at any point

• Heart