Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Her neighbours house is on the market along with a few others opposite.
God they would be the neighbours from hell right enough. Imagine you’ve bought your dream home and then The Chavs move in next door - her talking into her phone all day, kids and dogs running amok, Dan and Teddy kicking a ball off the wall all day, Dan jumping into your garden to sneak out and meet someone…

Kudos to that company for calling her out, I hope more and more do it. I’d have more respect, and be more likely to use a company who doesn’t sell themselves short for a tag in a story

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole relationship between them two was a joke right from the beginning.
Dan was trying to hook up with Fern McCann when they first met and it was obvious he was madly in love with Georgie kousoulou as well. He even said multiple times in Towie she wouldn’t be with Tommy if he was single.
He also had a bloody baby on the way with another women.
She knew exactly what she was getting herself into right from the beginning. I have no sympathy for her. She chose to have a baby with him right away when he didn’t love her because she wanted one up on Megan, and she was insecure. That was obvious. Megan wouldn’t put up with his crap like jaq did.
He is absolutely obsessed with his little boy, he loved that baby as soon as he saw the scan photo. I think jaq took a lot of that away from him. She basically forced him to be a part
Time dad to him which has obviously killed him inside. I think he’s a tosser by the way but no one can deny the love he has for his son. Jaq knew that so got pregnant herself quickly. She knew he’d want to keep trying to making it work with Megan for the sake of his son.

Jaq was quite good looking when they first met she’s pretty but she’s not sexy in the slightest. I just don’t see it anymore though she looks worn out, probably because of him and his emotional abuse, but she made this bed and now she has to sleep in it. Dan is always going to have women falling for him because he’s a good looking man with Huge 🍆. Doesn’t matter that he’s a complete scum bad.
They just aren’t suited in the slightest.

• Wow

Traveler001

VIP Member
Or is it because he thinks no one else would want her? 🤔
Loads of blokes would love to be with her and I bet he does everything he can to make her believe the opposite. I think that probably is why he discourages her diet/exercise - because 'gym bunnies' are his type he thinks her being like that would make more men fancy her.

• Heart

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Literally this. That comment is disgusting people gain weight its normal especially after this year and her moving. I think shes annoying but that kinda comment is not on.

I don’t like her but at least she posts real natural pictures of herself unlike most influencers and celebs. She shows people its ok to literally be normal at least 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree, she is what a size 14 /16 that is not fat!! Its ridiculous people think it is 😩

Reactions: 24

Cannoteven

I used to think he was well fit when he joined towie. Then all the news started coming out about him now I hang my head in shame 🤣
He's got very nice eyes..... I feel dirty. I'm so ashamed of myself.
Worst thing is I'm in the background of her story on insta 😂 chowing on KFC.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Why don’t they just pay for the burgers and then tag the company if they rated them?! Why does it have to be free in exchange for a tag?!

jackolantern

VIP Member
I usually don't care what 'size' people are, I think we should all just wear what fits, suits us and is comfortable, regardless of the label. Hell if it bothers you, cut the fucker out! No one needs to know.

However, I *hate* these z-listers claiming to be a size they aren't. It's so damaging for people who are actually that size who may already have dysmorphia, looking at them and thinking, oh god, am I much bigger than I thought and is this how everyone sees me? I'm a 12-14, am lucky enough to not have issues with dysmorphia and she still makes me question if people see me bigger than I realised.

She's a 16 at absolute best and there is nothing wrong with that. Just stop the lying. Being body positive isn't pretending you are smaller than you are, it's loving yourself NOMATTER the size. If you are going to be a fucking influencer it is your job to do better and tell young girls that there isn't anything wrong with having a bigger body as long as you are happy and healthy (but then we know she is likely neither).

• Heart
If she was 6 feet tall and a size 8, he would still cheat because it's in his DNA. He's a soulless cunt who thinks women are just holes to be serviced.

Reactions: 23

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Howww embarassing!! 🤣 I am dying for her. "He makes me feel confident all the time" 😅😅 is that why he cheats with girls who have toned bodies and love the gym?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

gossipqueen3108

Who encourages their partner to NOT be healthier and fitter? Very obvious he enjoys being the ‘fit’ one in the relationship so she feels lucky to be with him. Very manipulative

jessiejay

I have no doubt he is… we just need her to go to the papers 🤞🏼🤣
I was involved backstage in a panto he was in a few years ago. In Clacton in essex. He was cheating with the leading lady for the whole season. Cast and crew knew but I never saw it hit the headlines. Hardly breaking news but god he was thick!

• Wow

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Horrible. Let's hope you're absolutely perfect looking.
No one is ‘perfect’ difference is,most don’t lie.
She does!
Own who and what you are. Stop editing yourself to within an inch of your life and then preach body positivity WHICH,she does!!!!
She is NOT a size 12.
Why say you are,all over a public platform.?That’s not owning who you are or embracing your size and shape , that’s denial!

• Heart

gossipqueen3108

Back at it again with the rants about love island and why the men can’t just “take ownership” when they’ve done something wrong… you mean the same way your husband lied to you about having a threesome for months and begged the other girls to lie about it too?

• Haha
Reactions: 21