Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210827_142149.jpg

I think she looks quite different to her normal photos here. I just wish she'd be her more authentic self - there's nothing wrong with how she looks here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s doing another drop! She literally did another summer confidence one about a week ago! Now we’re onto autumn! I should feel bad for the numpties that will pay out to buy her tit drop after drop but that’s up to them, they want to spend their money on utter tat, go for it.

View attachment 732525

I think she looks quite different to her normal photos here. I just wish she'd be her more authentic self - there's nothing wrong with how she looks here!
Love how she puts on her presenter voice for it

Reactions: 3
Is she trying to get a record deal? She has a good voice but more one you would hear on stage at a caravan park or butlins.

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest. Dan won’t be happy with her weight. The shallow hole that he is prefers his women nice and toned and gym fanatics. He’s blatantly already straying now lockdown is over. He won’t be able to help himself..

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Let’s be honest. Dan won’t be happy with her weight. The shallow hole that he is prefers his women nice and toned and gym fanatics. He’s blatantly already straying now lockdown is over. He won’t be able to help himself..
He's definitely swinging his meat left right and centre

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just found this on Twitter. Looks like JacJossa and her PR agency tried getting some services for free. Glad the company responded in this way
20210827_202330.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Embarrassing I’d be mortified 😳 but she won’t otherwise they wouldn’t ask in the first place .

Reactions: 11
Why don’t they just pay for the burgers and then tag the company if they rated them?! Why does it have to be free in exchange for a tag?!

Reactions: 24
Just found this on Twitter. Looks like JacJossa and her PR agency tried getting some services for free. Glad the company responded in this way
View attachment 733054
The thing I find really awful is that they haven't given the chance of the business-for-tag job to someone they have used before... maybe that tells us everything about how little new business it actually produced...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.