Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true, everytime he posts about her, it's so damn platonic.. never has he gushed about her. Referred to her as the love of his life, nothing.. it's actually really cringe. She has really low self esteem to put up with this nonsense.
Yes so agree, the only thing he gushes over are his children. Even on her birthday he never does a post that's from the heart or anything! She just spends her money on him to get him to stay! She really needs to grow up and realise he doesn't want her!! I'll give it 6 months till he cheats again if he's not already.

Reactions: 5
Not everyone feels the need to share their love for others on social media, I personally find it a bit uncomfortable and fake?

But he never seems to even post photos of her or as them as a family, or even share any of her work. If he doesn't want her then he needs to grow a pair and leave, it's not just on Jac.

Reactions: 11
Well with the way things are looking with Lozza and her Great Lurrrvve, it appears Charlie could be available soon. He will have achieved the Hat Trick then with skanky, Lozza and then Jac.

I don’t follow her but have just seen her shared by someone who does. What the duck has she done to her face? Has she had some work or is it just a terrible filter?!
75F17E73-B41C-4362-891A-4FFD63FAAF4D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she had too much filler?

How old is she? She dresses and gives off an image that looks older than me. And I’m bleeping old!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish for her collection they would stop doing these cringe shoots of them standing around a big house/hotel etc

Reactions: 6
Day to night. Drinks with the girls. Sobbing uncontrollably in front of the mirror when you find out your husband has cheated on you again. Something for everyone. Petite and tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Dan's out with his wife and all he can manage to write is this.... Seriously something is wrong there, I write more effection words with my friends!!
He's clearly cheating on her again! But to be fair it's not all Dan's fault, 2 sides to every story especially when he met her she took care of herself was a size 6. I don't buy this I'm busy mum crap either, I am busy mum to 2 but most of the time I make an effort with myself for me and my hubby!
She's so frumpy now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So Dan's out with his wife and all he can manage to write is this.... Seriously something is wrong there, I write more effection words with my friends!!
He's clearly cheating on her again! But to be fair it's not all Dan's fault, 2 sides to every story especially when he met her she took care of herself was a size 6. I don't buy this I'm busy mum crap either, I am busy mum to 2 but most of the time I make an effort with myself for me and my hubby!
She's so frumpy now
So you're blaming her for him cheating on her? WOW

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She's so frumpy now
All she has done is gain some weight, she is still a very pretty girl. Goes to show how much of a scumbag he is, if gaining some weight gives him an excuse to cheat. Shame on you for backing that up too, we don't have to go around like dolly birds all the time and we shouldn't to keep a man. Jaq may be an eejit but to blame her for him being an hole.....low tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She's so frumpy now
WOW!! You’re a bleeping delight!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She's so frumpy now
That’s bitchy . Good for you- people change. The only one at fault for cheating is the cheat. He’s free to leave at any point

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The way she’s dressed so button up (for her age especially I’m about two decades older than her) Either is she feeling uncomfortable with her body or has he done that thing some sleazy fellas do oh you’re not a slut like these other girls all over social media babe. Whilst he actually goes after said ‘slutty’ looking girls 😕 (personally I don’t think of other women as being slutty looking or not but I know of men who cheat who put women down who don’t dress buttoned up whilst cheating with them) It also makes her ‘feel special’ . Her head must be banging with the stress of it or she does a good ostrich impression and buries her head.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.