Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title overwhelmingly most popular suggestion! Thanks to @liar liar .

Does anyone want to provide a last thread recap?
I just remember some incredibly unflattering shorts on Jacqueline.
And at time of writing this he was still with her I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i want to know where the protection dog is,he should be there now mauling all the people that stand outside and trying to jump over the fence or shouting for a glimpse of jac and dan as didnt they get the dog as they are so important :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap
She promoted her new swimwear line
Desperate Dan got some other girls to model them for him
Blah blah blah
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clothes are still super cute. Super flattering. Super nice with a chunky trainer or flip flop. Maybe for some drinks with the girls. Ya know..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Clothes are still super cute. Super flattering. Super nice with a chunky trainer or flip flop. Maybe for some drinks with the girls. Ya know..
I vote the chunky trainer gets a mention in the next thread header - absolute classic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
...and this is all the interest there is in this boring tragic pair. I just want to know whether her wearing of 'chunky trainers' will be a contributory factor in the divorce. Nothing else. No stupid cheap clothes, no trowelled-on make-up, no fake interest stories and no ridiculously photoshopped pics trying to make madam thunderthighs look slimmer. NADA! NOTHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
...and this is all the interest there is in this boring tragic pair. I just want to know whether her wearing of 'chunky trainers' will be a contributory factor in the divorce. Nothing else. No stupid cheap clothes, no trowelled-on make-up, no fake interest stories and no ridiculously photoshopped pics trying to make madam thunderthighs look slimmer. NADA! NOTHING!
How long until they split? Place your bets here

Reactions: 5
I noticed in Asda today that they have started stocking ITS clothes. Saw a lot of Stacey Solomon but nothing of Jac's. Some of it is actually really nice, just too overpriced for what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed in Asda today that they have started stocking ITS clothes. Saw a lot of Stacey Solomon but nothing of Jac's. Some of it is actually really nice, just too overpriced for what it is.
When I look at clothes in supermarkets I always do the scrunch test with the fabric. If it creases after a quick scrunch what is it going to look like after you've sat in a car on the way to somewhere with a seatbelt on and your back and bum pressing on it. Insta fails in 80% of cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.