Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fact is all of this is speculation and none of ye know for sure. And it really does not matter. They are adults, and seem to be doing an okay job with the kids. They may be blissfully happy and contented, you just don't know.
There's one side of a story, and the other, and some where in the middle you'll get the truth.
They seem to be doing a terrible job with the kids. They appear to enjoy the fun part of parenting but anything more than that… Jossa admitted during lockdown that her and Ella had done about 40 minutes of school work one day and gave up. Not like she does a 9-5 or had to entertain Mia, Dan and his dick were there. They are lazy parents who don’t actually want to nurture their kids, and who will ultimately raise people exactly like themselves - sniffling, lip smacking, shouty, chavvy show offs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh I can't stand her she's SOOOOO into herself it's nauseating 🤢! She hosted a competition with a company to win 2 £6000 Chanel handbags & I actually won it...yes I know I was SCREAMING with joy 🤩! I thought she was a nice person at the time & DMd her saying OMG, huge thanks love you sooo much blah blah & all she put back was eeek exciting. Then I noticed I'd post nice comments & DMs to her & they'd say seen but she completely ignored them all apart from 1 time sent a heart saying send love. Then I ended up in hospital nearly died & I sent her pics & told her how scary it was & seen but ignored so I sent her a DM telling her she was a self obsessed idiot that needed to learn how to spell, get some self respect & keep plugging those adds so Dan don't leave you for an actual pretty girl & BOOM she answered SO FAST! Obviously countless spelling errors but calling me VILE HUMAN, duck OFF SO DISCUSTING 😂😂 then blocked me before i could reply. It's so annoying I wish I knew how to make a second Instagram account to see what the complete wholly is plugging or doing now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ugh I can't stand her she's SOOOOO into herself it's nauseating 🤢! She hosted a competition with a company to win 2 £6000 Chanel handbags & I actually won it...yes I know I was SCREAMING with joy 🤩! I thought she was a nice person at the time & DMd her saying OMG, huge thanks love you sooo much blah blah & all she put back was eeek exciting. Then I noticed I'd post nice comments & DMs to her & they'd say seen but she completely ignored them all apart from 1 time sent a heart saying send love. Then I ended up in hospital nearly died & I sent her pics & told her how scary it was & seen but ignored so I sent her a DM telling her she was a self obsessed idiot that needed to learn how to spell, get some self respect & keep plugging those adds so Dan don't leave you for an actual pretty girl & BOOM she answered SO FAST! Obviously countless spelling errors but calling me VILE HUMAN, duck OFF SO DISCUSTING 😂😂 then blocked me before i could reply. It's so annoying I wish I knew how to make a second Instagram account to see what the complete wholly is plugging or doing now.
Erm…. As much as I dislike the girl and think she’s an idiot, I’m not sure what you were expecting from her when you kept messaging her. Those competition things are part of her job….. she’s not doing it to make friends, she’s doing it for money/exposure.

Reactions: 58
I mean you won a competition and then expected her to be your BFF that’s weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
From her putting out "ask me anything" & posts on her stories alot saying I feel like were friends, i love all my fans ect i didnt expect a bestie ffs lol 😉 but I did think she seemed like a genuine nice girl who might say hi occasionally but obviously was duped as she ignored every message but 1 of them & I've had other much bigger celebs answer messages back before but obviously as I said I didn't realise she saw her fans as a bleeping job.

I mean you won a competition and then expected her to be your BFF that’s weird
No I didn't expect her to be my bestie ffs 😂 just a decent person & calm down calling me weird please when you don't even know me!!

Reactions: 1
You sound unhinged 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
From her putting out "ask me anything" & posts on her stories alot saying I feel like were friends, i love all my fans ect i didnt expect a bestie ffs lol 😉 but I did think she seemed like a genuine nice girl who might say hi occasionally but obviously was duped as she ignored every message but 1 of them & I've had other much bigger celebs answer messages back before but obviously as I said I didn't realise she saw her fans as a bleeping job.

No I didn't expect her to be my bestie ffs 😂 just a decent person & calm down calling me weird please when you don't even know me!!
I said the behaviour expecting her to reply like a friend was weird because it is. I think you’ve maybe been sucked into influencers making out they are friends with everyone when they are only there to make money. You winning the comp, she was probably contracted to contact the winner or something

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes I did totally get sucked in unfortunately, I'm not a cruel person & do like to think the best of people so sorry. I don't think this is the right place for me do you know how I can delete this post as I'm already about to cry at the people being quite nasty yes I know you probably think I'm pathetic but if you can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks 🙂

You sound unhinged 😬
Wow nasty thanks!!

Yes I did totally get sucked in unfortunately, I'm not a cruel person & do like to think the best of people so sorry. I don't think this is the right place for me do you know how I can delete this post as I'm already about to cry at the people being quite nasty yes I know you probably think I'm pathetic but if you can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks 🙂
Don’t get upset over the comments here it was meant light hearted, no need for you to leave.

At least you won some cool stuff, unfortunately not all influencers have others best interests at heart

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know yours was but seriously some people are being very very nasty calling me unhinged ect & I'm literally crying 😭 & feel so awful now I didnt realise it was like this & obviously not the right place for someone like me...to soft & pathetic lol! Please do you know how I can delete it. Truly appreciate any help xx

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Wow nasty thanks!!
And your post and actions to JJ were not nasty? Take a look at yourself honestly.

Reactions: 14
Ooooook but she really didn't owe you loads of replies. You're a stranger to her. You won a competition for handbags...not a competition for endless replies from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
sounds like you get to invested in the celebrity
you need to realise that it'sa job to them your lucky you got a reply many on IG dont reply
just distance your self from celebs they dont see you as a friend im afraid 😀

Reactions: 5
What happened to prize paradise? Haven't heard about that in a while

Actually I've just realised that I haven't watched her stories in a while so it could have been mentioned haha

I know yours was but seriously some people are being very very nasty calling me unhinged ect & I'm literally crying 😭 & feel so awful now I didnt realise it was like this & obviously not the right place for someone like me...to soft & pathetic lol! Please do you know how I can delete it. Truly appreciate any help xx
The way I'd see it is that she (and all other influencers, celebs etc.) probably get dozens/hundreds of messages a week and literally couldn't reply to them all, even if they tried. I wouldn't worry that she didn't respond to you. Some of them, I've noticed, don't even read them or will say that they just can't possibly reply to them all, but read them.

Reactions: 4
WELL DONE to everyone who was nasty and basically bullied leanne06 off this page!
This page is for freedom of speech, just because you might not agree with what people say or think there is no need to get personal!
Disgusting trolls! Hope you are all happy now making someone cry!
I have no words for this madness

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actually love this! Yeah she is so self obsessed, she doesn't give a duck about her fan. I actually liked her before she went Into the jungle, her winning has gone to her head big time!
You sound like me 😂😂

Some people on here won't have a bad word said abit Jac-it's like they think they are besties with her 😂 I totally se where you are coming from

Not her fault.... Okay! 2 sides to every story! 👌

Don't listen to them honey! There are some nasty people on here that can't seem to let anyone else have an opinion! Ignore them babe x

WELL DONE to everyone who was nasty and basically bullied leanne06 off this page!
This page is for freedom of speech, just because you might not agree with what people say or think there is no need to get personal!

You are being ironic surely? WE think we are besties with Jac? Oh yeah, because we think Dan is a dick for cheating means we want to be besties with her, sure okay 🙄

Yet the poster LITERALLY messaged Jac wanting to be besties and only dislikes her because she didn’t reply. Haha. This thread is madness

I actually think this is both the same people trying to wind us up as it can’t be for real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.