Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I completely agree. It’s just that her Instagram name is Osborne, so it looks like she has changed it, but still refers to herself as Jossa. Wasn’t sure if there was a reason at all
Ah - well I answer to any name to be honest and so does my hubs - can be confusing for others though.

Thought it was ironic that she filmed herself discussing the new Love Islanders saying something along the lines of how despite them all being good looking they are all dull as dishwater and lack personality and chat that... from what i can gather.. Jac reckons she has?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t stop Dan shagging two love islanders before though did it Jacko? 🤭🤭
Firstly- Jac is one of THE most boring annoying people there is. Having ‘chat’ or a personality is not the same as being a dementedly grinning gurning tongue smacking chav who shrills Elaaaa Miaaaa every five minutes and whos vocab primarily consists of “oh my god guyz” “so so so SO cute” “liiiiiike” and “chunky white trainer”.
Secondly- having chemistry with a guy is not the same as deliberately getting pregnant twice with a man, guilt pressuring him into walking you down the aisle and then turning a blind eye to his continuous cheating because you are deluded and want to believe you are soul mates when he looks like he’s being followed by a bad smell whenever they are in the same room.
Thirdly- Dan would duck any one of those girls over Jac in a heart beat. Quite literally. Given half the chance he’d shag one of them balanced on Jac’s back whilst she bent over to tie his shoelaces. Consoling herself on the fact that she thinks they lack chat and believing thats what keeps her and Dan together is just mind boggling. Its your money love, your money, the house, the cars, your smidge of fame, the convenience of having someone look after the kids and wash his skiddies after a night out cheating and the fact that you have no self respect to ever leave him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I agree with the above rant for the most part except for the deliberately getting pregnant comments. Why did Dan not wear protection.

The idea that women deliberately get pregnant in this day and age is misogynistic bullshit

Reactions: 15
I agree with the above rant for the most part except for the deliberately getting pregnant comments. Why did Dan not wear protection.

The idea that women deliberately get pregnant in this day and age is misogynistic bullshit
Would you trust a man to take care of contraception?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The same with the strong arming him down the aisle?? Really? You can’t make someone marry you! He married her because he loved her OR because he wanted the continued money and fame that being with her he could perpetuate. Let’s face it his TOWIE fame was waning. His motives are his to live with but being forced into marriage I don’t think so!

Reactions: 12
Yes I would. Men should not be infantalised. Why should women have to be solely responsible for it?
No one said women should be solely responsible though. It was revealed that she lied to him about being on contraception in order to deliberately get pregnant. If you have had the discussion around protection with a sexual partner and either party lies and says they are using protection when they arent im sure we can all agree that is abhorrent and immoral.
If a woman lies about using a contraceptive and the man unknowingly has unprotected sex with her thinking she is using protection, its just as bad as a man lying and saying ‘im just popping on a condom’ and then not doing so, or removing it secretly during sex.
And if a man lied about using protection and deliberately got a woman pregnant, i dont think people would blame the woman by saying “well she shouldnt have been infantalised and she should have used protection too! Don’t blame the man why should only he be using protection?!” There would be outrage by the mans actions and rightly so! Non consensual condom removal also known as stealthing. What she did was equally shocking and awful but she got away with it twice!

The same with the strong arming him down the aisle?? Really? You can’t make someone marry you! He married her because he loved her OR because he wanted the continued money and fame that being with her he could perpetuate. Let’s face it his TOWIE fame was waning. His motives are his to live with but being forced into marriage I don’t think so!
You definitely can. I know three men who felt completely henpecked into marriage. All three were known for cheating on their girlfriends (which i completely do not condone by the way). And one by one when their partners found out what they had been up to and the threats began about never seeing the kids again etc they all grovelled and proposed in order to still see the kids. Dan had been seen bed hopping into his ex’s bed and it was very shortly before he proposed to Jac that Megan had shown him the door and said he couldnt keep ‘staying over’. Dans proposal and their marriage was very clearly an attempt to make her jealous and do a “look what you could have had if you hadnt turned me down megan” situation. If he wanted to get married so much he wouldnt have walked out on her a few months after the wedding now would he 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nor would he had been seen yet again squeezing and hugging megan after yet another sleep over after he had married jac

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can you link to the proof that she deliberately got pregnant? And no I don't want a daily mail article

That is just nonsense.

She's a pain the arse but those claims are bull.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why Jac still goes by Jossa and not Osborne? Even before and in the jungle she went by Jossa. Just think it’s a bit weird considering they’ve been married for 4 years and she is only an actress, not a big time celeb who’s name actually means something
Its common practice in the film/tv/music/celebrity industry. The industry only allows one person with that name, so if someone is already registered, you can’t use the same name.
Jacqueline Osbourne is some actress and co producer, Jacqui Osbourne is another random actress (both listed on IMDB)
Similar situation to Michelle Keegan (now Wright) - There is already a Michelle Wright listed (Canadian actress born in 1961) so she still goes by Keegan for her all her work.
I remember an interview with Patsy Palmer (Bianca Eastenders) saying her real name is Julie Harris but she couldn’t use that cos there was already someone listed! X

Reactions: 7
No one said women should be solely responsible though. It was revealed that she lied to him about being on contraception in order to deliberately get pregnant. If you have had the discussion around protection with a sexual partner and either party lies and says they are using protection when they arent im sure we can all agree that is abhorrent and immoral.
If a woman lies about using a contraceptive and the man unknowingly has unprotected sex with her thinking she is using protection, its just as bad as a man lying and saying ‘im just popping on a condom’ and then not doing so, or removing it secretly during sex.
And if a man lied about using protection and deliberately got a woman pregnant, i dont think people would blame the woman by saying “well she shouldnt have been infantalised and she should have used protection too! Don’t blame the man why should only he be using protection?!” There would be outrage by the mans actions and rightly so! Non consensual condom removal also known as stealthing. What she did was equally shocking and awful but she got away with it twice!

You definitely can. I know three men who felt completely henpecked into marriage. All three were known for cheating on their girlfriends (which i completely do not condone by the way). And one by one when their partners found out what they had been up to and the threats began about never seeing the kids again etc they all grovelled and proposed in order to still see the kids. Dan had been seen bed hopping into his ex’s bed and it was very shortly before he proposed to Jac that Megan had shown him the door and said he couldnt keep ‘staying over’. Dans proposal and their marriage was very clearly an attempt to make her jealous and do a “look what you could have had if you hadnt turned me down megan” situation. If he wanted to get married so much he wouldnt have walked out on her a few months after the wedding now would he 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nor would he had been seen yet again squeezing and hugging megan after yet another sleep over after he had married jac
There is this weird phenomenon mainly amongst men but not exclusively. The man is actually in love with the person they marry but cannot keep it in their trousers. They feel love but seem to be able to justify infidelity to themselves. Haven’t we all met men like this. I like to think they end up unhappy. Humans are very weird.

Reactions: 8
Can you link to the proof that she deliberately got pregnant? And no I don't want a daily mail article

That is just nonsense.

She's a pain the arse but those claims are bull.
Link the proof? How do you propose someone could link ‘proof’ that a man or woman has lied about being on contraception? When the man involved openly told people “she told me she was on the pill and she wasnt” that tends to be enough for most people to believe. Or how about him saying they weren't even in a proper relationship and he had no intention of having a child with her and believed she was using protection but then bam... A BABY!
Is the fact that there is now a living breathing child that he was even recorded as (very horribly) saying was a mistake, his ex and several other friends and family members saying he was duped into it and they broke up several times when she revealed she was pregnant not evidence enough? Or are you one of those people who dont believe a claim from a person unless there are several witnesses to the deed and video evidence? 🤣

Reactions: 11
Thought it was ironic that she filmed herself discussing the new Love Islanders saying something along the lines of how despite them all being good looking they are all dull as dishwater and lack personality and chat that... from what i can gather.. Jac reckons she has?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t stop Dan shagging two love islanders before though did it Jacko? 🤭🤭
Firstly- Jac is one of THE most boring annoying people there is. Having ‘chat’ or a personality is not the same as being a dementedly grinning gurning tongue smacking chav who shrills Elaaaa Miaaaa every five minutes and whos vocab primarily consists of “oh my god guyz” “so so so SO cute” “liiiiiike” and “chunky white trainer”.
Secondly- having chemistry with a guy is not the same as deliberately getting pregnant twice with a man, guilt pressuring him into walking you down the aisle and then turning a blind eye to his continuous cheating because you are deluded and want to believe you are soul mates when he looks like he’s being followed by a bad smell whenever they are in the same room.
Thirdly- Dan would duck any one of those girls over Jac in a heart beat. Quite literally. Given half the chance he’d shag one of them balanced on Jac’s back whilst she bent over to tie his shoelaces. Consoling herself on the fact that she thinks they lack chat and believing thats what keeps her and Dan together is just mind boggling. Its your money love, your money, the house, the cars, your smidge of fame, the convenience of having someone look after the kids and wash his skiddies after a night out cheating and the fact that you have no self respect to ever leave him.
Great post!

Reactions: 7
Link the proof? How do you propose someone could link ‘proof’ that a man or woman has lied about being on contraception? When the man involved openly told people “she told me she was on the pill and she wasnt” that tends to be enough for most people to believe. Or how about him saying they weren't even in a proper relationship and he had no intention of having a child with her and believed she was using protection but then bam... A BABY!
Is the fact that there is now a living breathing child that he was even recorded as (very horribly) saying was a mistake, his ex and several other friends and family members saying he was duped into it and they broke up several times when she revealed she was pregnant not evidence enough? Or are you one of those people who dont believe a claim from a person unless there are several witnesses to the deed and video evidence? 🤣
Remember when she was pregnant with the first one and he publicly came out and said he's not sure if Jacqueline is the one for him

Reactions: 4
Just seen the story from yesterday of Daniel watching the match moth Mia sitting next to him but is that a babies bottle next to her? Isn’t she about to start school?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
‘Super classy’ no jac, it is not, and neither are you.
Why is she holding her breast? What a horrible creased dress ... with a chunky trainer on the end of a chunky leg. That staircase looks so dangerous for young kids and then you land on a tile floor - instant death.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.