Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dan's out with his wife and all he can manage to write is this.... Seriously something is wrong there, I write more effection words with my friends!!
He's clearly cheating on her again! But to be fair it's not all Dan's fault, 2 sides to every story especially when he met her she took care of herself was a size 6. I don't buy this I'm busy mum crap either, I am busy mum to 2 but most of the time I make an effort with myself for me and my hubby!
She's so frumpy now

I think she's an eejit but that is harsh. Would you say the same if he was married to a cancer sufferer who put on weight due to treatment and 'let themselves go'? Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry to ask and I don’t want to sound awful as the are kids but do they girls have speech difficulties? Just wondering after watching a story this morn

Reactions: 4
Yeah they really need to take Mia to a speech therapist, it’s been mentioned a few times in the threads. They’re too busy playing happy families for Instagram for them to notice though!

Reactions: 6
Yeah they really need to take Mia to a speech therapist, it’s been mentioned a few times in the threads. They’re too busy playing happy families for Instagram for them to notice though!
To be fair, we don't know if she does or doesn't take her to speech therapy? She hasn't mentioned anything about it for a while on her stories

Reactions: 1
I think she is naturally very pretty and there is nothing wrong with a woman gaining weight, it is quite normal for our bodies to change as we get older and have children. It absolutely does not give him any excuse to cheat and generally treat her badly. She is hardly huge anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She knew who she was marrying. A superficial cheat that doesn't find overweight women attractive. Sadly, this is the bed she made. It's on both of them. If you know what your man likes, why would you deviate so far from i? Does it make it right that he's superficial? No, but she can hardly be surprised if she hasn't maintained the attractiveness level needed to keep him happy, if she still wants him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Please stop blaming her weight for him cheating. Men like that do it regardless, not just because their wife has put on weight. Also children’s speech varies, it doesn’t mean much at such a young age. Yes we can be critical of her but these personal attacks could have an effect on women in similar circumstances reading this page.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Please stop blaming her weight for him cheating. Men like that do it regardless, not just because their wife has put on weight. Also children’s speech varies, it doesn’t mean much at such a young age. Yes we can be critical of her but these personal attacks could have an effect on women in similar circumstances reading this page.
Absolutely correct. Thankfully it was only one person commenting that stupid idea. We are blamed as being trolls, but I believe the majority are decent human beings that are only commenting opinions on whatever is out there. I do believe Children should be off limits and certainly Women should not be blamed for their cheating fuckers behavior. Show me a Woman that never put on a bit of weight following babies or whatever reason. Women shouldn't victim blame when it is certainly not the victims fault.

I know some kids develop faster than others, but Gemma Atkinson's daughter is barely 2 or 3 and can speak more fluently than both Jac's daughters. It doesn't help that jac insists on doing baby speech with both of them, even the oldest......

II think she is naturally very pretty and there is nothing wrong with a woman gaining weight, it is quite normal for our bodies to change as we get older and have children. It absolutely does not give him any excuse to cheat and generally treat her badly. She is hardly huge anyway!
She knew who she was marrying. A superficial cheat that doesn't find overweight women attractive. Sadly, this is the bed she made. It's on both of them. If you know what your man likes, why would you deviate so far from i? Does it make it right that he's superficial? No, but she can hardly be surprised if she hasn't maintained the attractiveness level needed to keep him happy, if she still wants him

I actually had to read that twice! "She hasn't maintained the attractiveness level needed to keep him happy" Are you for bleeping real? Shame on you for making that statement. Plus all children are different so how dare you compare someone else's children to hers, what gives you the right?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she was a size 8 he would stick whack his knob in any knook or cranny! He can’t help himself.... Quite frankly she can do better! He blatantly cheats on her all the time and the sad thing is I think deep down she knows he will never change but stays because she genuinely thinks he’s better than her and she couldn’t do better coupled with the fact she really loves him. When she first met him I always thought HE was punching. Shame she can’t see that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know some kids develop faster than others, but Gemma Atkinson's daughter is barely 2 or 3 and can speak more fluently than both Jac's daughters. It doesn't help that jac insists on doing baby speech with both of them, even the oldest......

II think she is naturally very pretty and there is nothing wrong with a woman gaining weight, it is quite normal for our bodies to change as we get older and have children. It absolutely does not give him any excuse to cheat and generally treat her badly. She is hardly huge anyway!

GET IN THE BIN!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It’s not her fault he cheats.
Both partners have a responsibility to make a marriage work. Both should make an effort with their appearance for themselves to feel good and both should make an effort to maintain their sex life if it is something that is important to them. There will be variables depending on the couple but both should make an effort with the things that are important to their relationship whether its sex, food, kids, hobbies Etc.

Reactions: 4
If she was 6 feet tall and a size 8, he would still cheat because it's in his DNA. He's a soulless bleep who thinks women are just holes to be serviced.

Reactions: 23
I understand that she needs to use insta to earn money to raise her family but I think dumping Dan would do wonders for her career. She could use her platform as a means of speaking out about not putting up with crappy men and it'd really boost her engagement.

If she was 6 feet tall and a size 8, he would still cheat because it's in his DNA. He's a soulless bleep who thinks women are just holes to be serviced.
I think she's gorgeous and has a great figure

Reactions: 9
Don’t really care if he cheats on her or not but she should stop banging on about losing weight and going to the gym and getting healthier - it lasts a week then she’s back to her slothy ways. She looks around a size 16 here but no doubt we’ll be told she’s wearing a 12. Course you are Jac, course you are.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
There is no problem being whatever weight you are and I agree a size 8 person moaning they put on 1lb over the lock-down is pathetic - the problem with her is she isn't happy and so photoshops herself thinner and then has the cheek to expect others to believe her. It isn't about being 'kind' it is about being 'honest'. 99% of women are not model-shaped - a shape invented by male designers incidentally who actually design clothes more suited to tall males than actual 5' 5" size 14 women. These mainly gay designers absolutely hate women's bodies. Most of us would love to see ordinary women wearing clothes within our size and price range like Ruth Langsford. There is enough young girl's stuff available on Boohoo, etc, which is buy, wear and throw rubbish.
Ruth Langford ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Jac has a nice figure, I'm pretty sure everyone on here isn't a size 8!

The issue is that she photoshops her photos and pretends to be a size 12 which is damaging to her young followers. Then she talks about diets and then will be eating pizzas and cookies etc. it's a cycle that alot of people do tbf.

But I think its been said before it is probably Dan encouraging this - it seems weird he is a massive gym/health nut and she is the opposite, usually couples have similar eating habits and fitness drives. He is obviously very possessive and I think he has damaged her confidence so much that she will never leave him because she won't ever feel good enough. He won't encourage her to exercise or eat healthily because then she will gain confidence back to probably leave him.

I feel sad for her tbh, makes you wonder the example it will set for her girls when they start relationships. Will she encourage them to date 'hot guys' that treat them like dirt?? I hope not.

Reactions: 9
So Dan's out with his wife and all he can manage to write is this.... Seriously something is wrong there, I write more effection words with my friends!!
He's clearly cheating on her again! But to be fair it's not all Dan's fault, 2 sides to every story especially when he met her she took care of herself was a size 6. I don't buy this I'm busy mum crap either, I am busy mum to 2 but most of the time I make an effort with myself for me and my hubby!
She's so frumpy now
So because she’s not a size six anymore after carrying his children that gives him a free pass to cheat. What backwards thinking

Because women don’t exist just to please men. You would think he would have more respect for the women that carried his children.

The people sticking up for Dan. He ain’t gonna shag you so calm down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For what its worth I have no time for Jacqueline either as she comes across like an idiot but Without wishing to be crude there are men who live by the old adage of "any holes a goal" -Dan is one of these men. I don't think it would matter if Jacqueline was a size 6 or a size 26 he would still be trying to climb random women like trees because he's a prick and that's what pricks do!

Seriously 2021 and some people are laying the blame of a man cheating on his wife because she has put a couple of stone on, stop the world I want to get off 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.