Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn't she do the plaits the same length? Not being picky but it's bugging me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s be kind. She may have put on some weight but that’s not such a bad thing. This obsession with being skinny is not right. Everyone should be how they’re happiest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Let’s be kind. She may have put on some weight but that’s not such a bad thing. This obsession with being skinny is not right. Everyone should be how they’re happiest
Literally this. That comment is disgusting people gain weight its normal especially after this year and her moving. I think shes annoying but that kinda comment is not on.

She looks horrendous and don't get started on the pig tails
I don’t like her but at least she posts real natural pictures of herself unlike most influencers and celebs. She shows people its ok to literally be normal at least 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Literally this. That comment is disgusting people gain weight its normal especially after this year and her moving. I think shes annoying but that kinda comment is not on.

I don’t like her but at least she posts real natural pictures of herself unlike most influencers and celebs. She shows people its ok to literally be normal at least 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree, she is what a size 14 /16 that is not fat!! Its ridiculous people think it is 😩

Reactions: 24
Question is, did they go to the spa to enjoy eachother’s company, or did they go just for Instagram videos to attempt to fool us that they have a good relationship?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would agree if she didn’t post massively edited pics of herself on the in the style shoots so I stand by what I said.

also, Jac is not kind in the slightest, you reap what you sow Jac.

Reactions: 17

Does she? Cos her ITS pics are very different to her regular ones. Guys I'm a size 14... no be honest.

Reactions: 10
The only time I’ve seen real natural photos of her is in the daily mail

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does she? Cos her ITS pics are very different to her regular ones. Guys I'm a size 14... no be honest.
I mean just that selfie. I know she is a massive catfish all together like all ITS people are but some influencers and celebs refuse to post any makeupless pictures.

Reactions: 1
I think she has a lovely figure - she’s just very dishonest about sizing of the crappy clothes she promotes and how edited her pictures are.

I have to disagree about her posting “real natural pictures”. The one above has a filter on and she still looks dreadful. There’s nothing real or honest about her.

Reactions: 8
I mean just that selfie. I know she is a massive catfish all together like all ITS people are but some influencers and celebs refuse to post any makeupless pictures.
She has used a filter

I have to disagree about her posting “real natural pictures”. The one above has a filter on and she still looks dreadful. There’s nothing real or honest about her.
Snap lol

Reactions: 2
Yes totally. The only weight she needs to lose is 14 stone worth of Osborne

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.