Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t just that dodgy poster who pops up here from time to time under different names with their piping hot bullshit tea. @Claret knows her/Dave and Ev and saw her in Southend over NY.
Ahh yes, I’d forgotten that, thank you!

Reactions: 16
If it is her, she’s only posting that bollox there for speculation here. Shes missing the attention.
She was very much giving off her Wealthy Sugarmama-chasing vibe last year, what with her BUTCH AS HELL check shirts (was that last year?! She’s so bloody dull I forget) and her interesting curry’s/greenbelt hairdos. Plus she’d have called him her OH or husband or affianced or whatever. Nothing so prosaic as a boyfriend.

And if she has moved into the one bedroom flat (I sleep on the sofa), we all know it’s a two bedroom flat and you don’t, you bleeping charlatan. And I hope all the paint blisters off your Tiffany blue front door and all your hydrangeas move to the neighbors’ house.

ETA I don’t like her.
BiB vali i <3 u

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it's a bit of a hiding to nothing trying to identify her from the tone of Mumsnet posts. At least 40% of them are NotLikeOtherGirls; "everyone's worried about how thin I am"; Completed It Mate; or Judgemental Attitudes from the 1970s.

Unless we think Jack posts about 40% of the content of Mumsnet. Well we did say the tone had gone downhill....

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I think it's a bit of a hiding to nothing trying to identify her from the tone of Mumsnet posts. At least 40% of them are NotLikeOtherGirls; "everyone's worried about how thin I am"; Completed It Mate; or Judgemental Attitudes from the 1970s.

Unless we think Jack posts about 40% of the content of Mumsnet. Well we did say the tone had gone downhill....
Agreed! Plus we’ve got more important things to focus on. Like the 18th being the first anniversary of guest being guest
IMG_7552.gif

swiftly followed by the two year commemoration of the chaos that was The Big Banging Book of Tblisi’s Best Peach Cobblers (2022)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
“I’m going to a wedding but some cruel people on the internet have said my haircut makes me look like a member of a Fascist gang from 1930s Europe. Should I try to disguise it with a nice fascinator (haha geddit FASCIN… never-mind) or should I wear a wig? Will people think I’m trying to upstage the bride if I wear a crown? In case it helps my outfit is a homemade dress I made out of my son’s clothes.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
“I’m going to a wedding but some cruel people on the internet have said my haircut makes me look like a member of a Fascist gang from 1930s Europe. Should I try to disguise it with a nice fascinator (haha geddit FASCIN… never-mind) or should I wear a wig? Will people think I’m trying to upstage the bride if I wear a crown? In case it helps my outfit is a homemade dress I made out of my son’s clothes.”
Also in case it helps, bae caught me trying it all on!
IMG_7557.jpeg

ss @Marmalade Atkins
ETA See also in “yes, this DEFINITELY is something that DEFINITELY happened”
IMG_7558.jpeg
What. A. twit. Tho we can fully believe his teacher summoned you into the school, Jack. Just not for that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Also in case it helps, bae caught me trying it all on!
View attachment 2869186
ss @Marmalade Atkins
ETA See also in “yes, this DEFINITELY is something that DEFINITELY happened” View attachment 2869203What. A. twit. Tho we can fully believe his teacher summoned you into the school, Jack. Just not for that.
🤣🤣 Never seen that one.
She is such a lying bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

the wife of one of my friends once posted on mumsnet that she was scared her daughter would get bullied when she went to school because she would be so obviously prettier and cleverer than all the other girls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I’ve been amazed at reports here of how the mummyweb place has become unpleasant. Mrs B was on there 2007 (one of the later miniBaps was tiny) and she left because she said they were feckin horrible to the 1st time mums. 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Was trying to work out what she was up to with the website down etc so went to her agents page - and look who her photo is next too. Awkward! Oh and look who is listed as a campaigner and who isn’t. Someone won’t be happy…
IMG_0094.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Speaking of THAT MAN. Maintenance Phase podcast did their last ep about him. Apols if this is old news. It’s pretty good and I am DESPERATE for them to do Jack at some point.

Reactions: 24
Speaking of THAT MAN. Maintenance Phase podcast did their last ep about him. Apols if this is old news. It’s pretty good and I am DESPERATE for them to do Jack at some point.
Didn’t they already do Jack? 🤔

ETA: it wasn’t them but someone did a podcast about Jack

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Was trying to work out what she was up to with the website down etc so went to her agents page - and look who her photo is next too. Awkward! Oh and look who is listed as a campaigner and who isn’t. Someone won’t be happy…View attachment 2869570
Not only deliberate placement, but not calling The Champion Of The Povs a "campaigner" while THAT MAN is.

Mind you, the difference might be that some of THAT MAN's campaigns have actually resulted in something tangible.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not only deliberate placement, but not calling The Champion Of The Povs a "campaigner" while THAT MAN is.

Mind you, the difference might be that some of THAT MAN's campaigns have actually resulted in something tangible.
For all his other faults, Jamie Oliver HAS actually campaigned on specific stuff and achieved social change because of it.

Apart from a bit of fundraising for the Trussell Trust, guest has achieved nothing in campaigning terms. Her only measurable campaign goals were to enrich herself and become famous which is incontrovertibly not in the service of any social good

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Same “I’VE GOT AN OH” energy etc. too. It actually reads very much like her
View attachment 2868987View attachment 2868988
Don’t think she’d be seen dead in a £7 Boohoo jumpsuit though, however “sexy” she thought it made her look.

Sokay, Jack. You’re about as sexy as a blocked shower drain, so you need have no concerns about being “too sexy”.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if she was socking it all over MN, here and other forums desperately trying to get her narc supply tho.
1712862904366.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.