Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a friend whose late dad ran a restaurant in their home country where cock soup was the star dish, and she worked as a waitress there in her teens. This brief experience of selling cock is closer to the sex industry than guest's ever been

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've got a friend whose late dad ran a restaurant in their home country where cock soup was the star dish, and she worked as a waitress there in her teens. This brief experience of selling cock is closer to the sex industry than guest's ever been
was it cock-a-leekie?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if she has fully left the building.
There's one of those sad fishing type quotes at the end of that thread. Might not be her, but it's the sort of vague attention seeking thing she'd say before flouncing out.
And it got immediately called out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did they have any thoughts on Jack as Cakes?View attachment 2868824
Fanks. I wa considering taking my kids to the barbers today, however after seeing what COULD happen( despite them getting their hair cut there since they were small) i am somewhat conflicted. Will just have to tell them long unruly hair is fashionable. The fact she LEFT and they let her with some of those hairtyles. Honestly who needs mates, eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know if the Mexican House Thief tale is true, but I do know of a Turkish Apartment Thief tale that is true.

A FOF went a bit mad during the Celtic Tiger years and went on a property-buying spree. Bought apartments all over the Mediterranean. Turkish one was a new build in a resort. FOF would visit but their apartment was always plagued with issues and never seemed to be finished. Only theirs, all the others were fine. Turned out that a relative of the main builder was living there all along and the "Unfinished" appearance was all for show. I must find out how it ended. I think they just walked away from it but my contact isn't really a details person so who knows.
I swear to LJC the rate at which I am consistently learning new acronyms since joining tattle better pay its dividends when old age calls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone explain cock soup to me? Is it chicken soup, but made with a man chicken (sooouuup? On a bird??)

Also, do we think she ever did end up moving into her one bed flat which may or may not have been bought outright and may or may not have involved sleeping on the sofa so 'SB can have the room'.

If her living expenses are that much cheaper (ie not spending 900% of her monthly income on rent) then that would reduce the need for Patreon begs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus wept. The duck is that?!!!!
Why is it frothy? Why has it separated? Why does it need to be warm?
She’s as bad at drinks as she is at food. Her “plum martini” made by mixing gin, ice and plums looks so…dense and greasy 🤢
IMG_7541.jpeg

ETA: A lot like the disgusting oily salty gruesome liquid from her hideous and dangerous Marmite Mug Pasta, in fact
IMG_7542.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
When Jack's twitter was active it was remarkable for never RT'ing any cause she couldn't claim kudos for. It was only what she was doing, what she claimed to be involved in.

Jack is a woman who blagged a whole career off having short hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well, at least now we know what the bride upstager’s been up to all these months she’s been in hiding.
IMG_7544.jpeg

You tell her, mumsquigs!
IMG_7545.jpeg

IMG_7547.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know you posted this because of the upstaging the bride bit, but you do you reckon this actually could be her?
Same writing tone, same fishing for compliments, same 'wotamilike?' and then the upstaging the bride.
Stranger things have happened.
Same “I’VE GOT AN OH” energy etc. too. It actually reads very much like her
IMG_7548.jpeg
IMG_7549.jpeg

Don’t think she’d be seen dead in a £7 Boohoo jumpsuit though, however “sexy” she thought it made her look.

Sokay, Jack. You’re about as sexy as a blocked shower drain, so you need have no concerns about being “too sexy”.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if she was socking it all over MN, here and other forums desperately trying to get her narc supply tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Might explain why she’s using old photos of herself (if she’s pregnant and doesn’t want “the public” to know) and we also know that she was very keen to have another baby first with OH and then with anyone she could find on Tinder after HE LEFT

On the other hand, yes, that would mean guest is bringing another child into the world

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Nah someone saw her walking about recently didn’t they. You’d notice someone of that height pregnant at 5-6 months esp a second pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah someone saw her walking about recently didn’t they. You’d notice someone of that height pregnant at 5-6 months esp a second pregnancy
Yes, that’s true - and reading through the thread suggests OP is open to taking criticism, doesn’t sound like guest. She implies it’s her first pregnancy too. Ok I think we’re in the clear

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Might explain why she’s using old photos of herself (if she’s pregnant and doesn’t want “the public” to know) and we also know that she was very keen to have another baby first with OH and then with anyone she could find on Tinder after HE LEFT

On the other hand, yes, that would mean guest is bringing another child into the world
If it is her, she’s only posting that bollox there for speculation here. Shes missing the attention.
She was very much giving off her Wealthy Sugarmama-chasing vibe last year, what with her BUTCH AS HELL check shirts (was that last year?! She’s so bloody dull I forget) and her interesting curry’s/greenbelt hairdos. Plus she’d have called him her OH or husband or affianced or whatever. Nothing so prosaic as a boyfriend.

And if she has moved into the one bedroom flat (I sleep on the sofa), we all know it’s a two bedroom flat and you don’t, you bleeping charlatan. And I hope all the paint blisters off your Tiffany blue front door and all your hydrangeas move to the neighbors’ house.

ETA I don’t like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well, they pretended to have seen her then went very quiet when it sounded a bit suspish and they were challenged …

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, they pretended to have seen her then went very quiet when it sounded a bit suspish and they were challenged …
It wasn’t just that dodgy poster who pops up here from time to time under different names with their piping hot bullshit tea. @Claret knows her/Dave and Ev and saw her in Southend over NY.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.