Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my first teaching job they sold turkey twizlers in the school canteen. Jamie Oliver got them totally banned. Jack can only dream of having that impact on social policy- there are so many rules around school food now.

Reactions: 36
For all his other faults, Jamie Oliver HAS actually campaigned on specific stuff and achieved social change because of it.

Apart from a bit of fundraising for the Trussell Trust, guest has achieved nothing in campaigning terms. Her only measurable campaign goals were to enrich herself and become famous which is incontrovertibly not in the service of any social good
She campaigned about her own dire straits and achieved ALL of the grifted money so she could focus on the VBI which would bring (apparently) so much social good. Oh, wait….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm on the train and someone near me is also on Tattle but I think she's on another thread. If she comes on here I'm going to shout pumble or something.
We need a Tattle equivalent of a Masonic handshake to use when spotting a fellow Tattler in the wild

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s as bad at drinks as she is at food. Her “plum martini” made by mixing gin, ice and plums looks so…dense and greasy 🤢
View attachment 2868862
ETA: A lot like the disgusting oily salty gruesome liquid from her hideous and dangerous Marmite Mug Pasta, in fact
I knew Jack was on the GCSE English syllabus, but I had no idea her slop featured in chemistry exams.

#liquids that turn into solids

Bet she’s itching to get involved in the David Ames situation today
Spent the day under a rock. What's this about?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Geunki
Well, how do we start?
About 12 years ago on MN there was a post that just beggared belief. It actually goes to show how much MN has changed. The thread was easily 500, maybe a thousand pages long (no exaggeration) of just hilarious comment after comment. A far cry from today's MN where you'd be shouted down.
Basically someone asked a question to a conundrum. What should she do instead of the Sex Beaker? Which was quite the opening post.
After the original hilarity calmed down it turned out this particular Mum of the Net kept a plastic cup of water at the side of the bed for her husband to dip his penis in after sex and was under the impression that all other ladies did this too.
Why the duck he had to do this was never really answered and the hilarity went as far as people knocking up a fake IKEA advert for a Penis Beker.
It was truly a time to be alive.
Grunking from the past. God, was it that long ago? I was there in real time and cried. And cried. With laughter. That and penguin bollards. I still want one but don't have a drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for replying. I'm relieved she has nothing to say about this.

As for statues of guest, can you imagine that filtered cords photo immortalised in bronze? :eek:
It'd be a toss up whether to do it with shark eyes or googly eyes, TBH. #ArtisticChoices

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How is she watching it seeing as the match is on whatever BT Sport is now called? I can't imagine she's savvy enough to find a reliable working stream despite her much-bragged about triangulation eye-pee IT prowess, and surely the pub would be too much temptation for someone who can't walk past a boozy mince pie without having the vapours?

Makes you think 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.