Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just got changed to go out and do a bit of gardening... I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in my woolly hat with my hair tucked inside and my reading glasses on and thought...omg I'm Burglar Bill Jack!
Don't worry, dear Dino. There are worse Jacks out there. At least you're not Ballet Jack, that's an especially terrifying one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just got changed to go out and do a bit of gardening... I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in my woolly hat with my hair tucked inside and my reading glasses on and thought...omg I'm Burglar Bill Jack!
IMG_7855.jpeg

you could look like one of the “Sober” Jacks
IMG_7858.jpeg

IMG_7856.jpeg
IMG_7857.jpeg
IMG_7859.jpeg
ETA jinx! @StatusWoe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
LOL! She's mass-deleted all her tweets about the footy, Agatha Christie etc and we're back to the most recent ones being from 2023. She's paranoid as hell! Seemingly thinks that if she deletes them quickly people can't check anything she said
Buy why does she delete them so soon after posting? I don't understand what's going through her head. The latest posts were very innocuous by Jack standards. Why would you hide a dull post about Agatha Christie? 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Buy why does she delete them so soon after posting? I don't understand what's going through her head. The latest posts were very innocuous by Jack standards. Why would you hide a dull post about Agatha Christie? 🤨
Would love to think it’s cos she realizes what a twit she sounds/makes of herself with her every desperately transparent utterance, but we all know she’d need a level of self awareness she doesn’t possess for that to be the reason.

Reactions: 35
Don’t. She’s full of tit. From all her idiotic boasting it’s abundantly clear that she was probably feted and fussed over as being the cleverest at primary school, then went to a school with other cleverest girls at their primary schools and just couldn’t handle that she wasn’t the cleverest girl anymore.
View attachment 2883100View attachment 2883095View attachment 2883126View attachment 2883101View attachment 2883092View attachment 2883081

So she’s been making up silly bleeping stories ever since about being a child genius and how and why she was deprived of her academic potential, while still tragically fixated on her GCSE results two decades after sitting them, and since her very earliest days IN THE PUBLIC EYE back in 2012 and in the decade+ since, pretending to actually have/be studying for multiple degrees.

The thing all her stories in the decades since about how she didn’t live up to her academic potential (and thus in her own multiple times in the telling peaked at 11 years old) have in common is that it’s always, always someone else’s fault.

ETA: and would lay a substantial amount of £££ on the first time Dave, Ev and “everyone” who when she was 11 thought she’d go on to get 15 A* GCSEs and be a Dr discovered that they’d “thought” that back in the day was when they read it in the Shattenstone piece. In 2023. When she was 34.

Edit: 🥕
Jesus wept, I'd forgotten quite what an insufferable gobshite she is. Thanks very Vali much Vali 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t. She’s full of tit. From all her idiotic boasting it’s abundantly clear that she was probably feted and fussed over as being the cleverest at primary school, then went to a school with other cleverest girls at their primary schools and just couldn’t handle that she wasn’t the cleverest girl anymore.
View attachment 2883100View attachment 2883095View attachment 2883126View attachment 2883101View attachment 2883092View attachment 2883081

So she’s been making up silly bleeping stories ever since about being a child genius and how and why she was deprived of her academic potential, while still tragically fixated on her GCSE results two decades after sitting them, and since her very earliest days IN THE PUBLIC EYE back in 2012 and in the decade+ since, pretending to actually have/be studying for multiple degrees.

The thing all her stories in the decades since about how she didn’t live up to her academic potential (and thus in her own multiple times in the telling peaked at 11 years old) have in common is that it’s always, always someone else’s fault.

ETA: and would lay a substantial amount of £££ on the first time Dave, Ev and “everyone” who when she was 11 thought she’d go on to get 15 A* GCSEs and be a Dr discovered that they’d “thought” that back in the day was when they read it in the Shattenstone piece. In 2023. When she was 34.

Edit: 🥕
Screenshot_20240418-171144.png

wait, her parents were reading Charlie & the Chocolate Factory? So they were the ones with the 7 year old reading level? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There is absolutely nothing stopping her from getting more qualifications except her ego. I have gone back to studying after 11 years to further my prospects and its a complete 180 from what my actual degree was in, after i complete this i am already thinking of doing more... also i didnt have any rich mummy or daddy or grandads to help me. I did what most normal people do, i took out a student loan and worked my weekends to put me through.
Agree. I’m about to sort out my tuition fee loan and it’s scary for me how I’m going to manage my illnesses (REAL ones Jack, like properly diagnosed and everything - imagine!) the house, my youngest plus 30-40 hours study a week but I’m determined to try my absolute best despite many challenges.

That lazy fucker, with no parental duties since SB doesn’t actually live with her, with £££ rolling in from grifts and probably Choccy and Ev, her countless opportunities to do something worthwhile, to retrain…no actual disability or issue that prevents her from attending full time work…and yet….

bleeping sort your self out Jack, ya bleeping mop.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2883423

wait, her parents were reading Charlie & the Chocolate Factory? So they were the ones with the 7 year old reading level? lol
Wonder whether they were ~joked~ at by *multiple* parent governors like in the 2013 version written to the local THE NEWSPAPER
IMG_7852.jpeg

Or *sneered* at by the ~one~ EVIL 👹 parent governor re: the 2019 woe is me retelling in the NATIONAL THE NEWSPAPER
IMG_7865.jpeg

IRREGARDLESS of which version, the notion of a cacophony of parent governors (or a lone psephologist parent governor) perpendicularly marauding around a school screeching “white trash shouldn’t read” to ensure child-Jack knew her place is quite LITERALLY utter bullshit. (Confirmed).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Man, that horrifying picture where she’s managed to filter out her ACTUAL EYE never, ever fails to make me lolllll….what an absolute melt she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think the book reading is meant to put one in mind of Matilda and how precocious she was but also how she's the scrappy, brainy one in a family of money worshippers. Alas, I did not laugh or think that - at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the book reading is meant to put one in mind of Matilda and how precocious she was but also how she's the scrappy, brainy one in a family of money worshippers. Alas, I did not laugh or think that - at all.
Matildtwat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m making dinner, can another bored frau make a new thread. Here’s the most likes
D97B70D1-CEE5-41F2-B33F-596B9C62140D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.