Jack Monroe #527 Leg coming out of her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ran over to Southend Pride Instagram.

No sign of Jackathon.

Which isn’t to say she wasn’t there.

Southend looked very different from my city today 🌧 ⚡🌩⛈🌧☔☔💨💨😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Monroes career is over tbh. Look at the stuff going on on twitter just now she would love to be inserting herself into (Wooton etc) and isn't. Folk don't care that she's away. People have moved on.
I agree, it's already done.

When she first came to my consciousness, it wasn't due to cooking, helping the poor, or grifting, it was stories along the lines of there's a young woman who wants to be addressed as male or non binary (can't recall) and is known as Jack. So it was in terms of the transgender issue.

Well that barely entered my peripheral knowledge and then I never knew a thing about her until her irritating honk voice permeated my consciousness, somehow and a friend told me about her grift, I looked into what she's been up to and was outraged.

I imagine there's plenty of people like me who never knew who she was in the first place. So she could completely re-invent herself but as what and how? Maybe she could go into acting or pantomimes? As I respectfully and very seriously suggest, Only Fans is her absolute best and most realistic and financially rewarding bet at this point since she is comfortable with nudity and showing off.

Reactions: 29
Ran over to Southend Pride Instagram.

No sign of Jackathon.

Which isn’t to say she wasn’t there.

Southend looked very different from my city today 🌧 ⚡🌩⛈🌧☔☔💨💨😭
Yea it’s been dry basically all day here but windy AF!
And of course she wasn’t there, that would mean getting off her butt and actually doing something.

Reactions: 15
Emin has poured millions of her own money into Margate. She’s an absolute diamond.
At the very least, Emin is a working class woman from mixed race heritage, with a difficult background who laid her truth bare and made good. There are not many of her in the art world or in any formal institutions whatsoever. The fact that she stuck at doing her first degree and masters and she manages to navigate the frankly sterile academic art people and come out winning is a miracle. Plus she's now put back into her own origins to help others, she's amazing.

And I don't think she can draw / paint with any skill at all until the last few years, she's obv beavered away at it and is still not technically any good but that's not the point of her work which is expressive and not formal.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yea it’s been dry basically all day here but windy AF!
And of course she wasn’t there, that would mean getting off her butt and actually doing something.
Also tenderleaf, I think you'll find guest is only a LGBTorQ when she's being paid and/or is getting an award from bestest pal, and all round ray of sunshine, big Lindz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Apartments are available but not AirBnB apartments Ian! They go to a different school 🙄

How lovely to be so free of any commitments to be able to just hop on the Edinburgh sleeper on a whim during term time.

Can’t wait for SB’s autobiography. It’s going to make Mommie Dearest look like The Gruffalo
Also bear in mind those of us who lived a short distance outside Edinburgh were still being advised not to travel there for work purposes, never mind twatting about annoying people purposes.
Still very angry faced about that.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
I think Monroes career is over tbh. Look at the stuff going on on twitter just now she would love to be inserting herself into (Wooton etc) and isn't. Folk don't care that she's away. People have moved on.
I really wish I wasn't now visualising guset inserting herself into Dan Wootton, but I am. Still, it's nice that the drawer full of cocks is getting an airing.

I think I might need to take to drink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Some bonus on this day posts.

We were exhausted 😂

View attachment 2310625

View attachment 2310614
View attachment 2310616
View attachment 2310617

new 'highlights' on Insta, expertly caught by @Silver Linings. It wasn't there very long.

View attachment 2310618
She was immu compromised too according to her and had long covid but was off on her jollies to Scotland? It's hard to put into words what I think about her. She's just one long attention seeking red (brass neck)

Like if you go out and have one too many drinks and wake up thinking what did I say. That's her life. A constant state of embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just nipping in to say it’s Southend Pride today. Events in the High St and Warrior Square. Is she supporting or appearing at this?? Considering she’s a super famous lesbian??
Not only is she a famous lesbian, she was voted the 21st most important lesbian in 2019!

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok, so in the depths of insta again, looking for lolz in the lean times, and came across this, from when she got her hon doc from Coventry. Now, does anyone remember the ‘partnership with coventry’ ever being mentioned again? No? Nobody? Me neither. Shocked, I am. Shocked.

ETA the speech bubble, which that pic was crying out for 🤣

View attachment 2310505
View attachment 2310518
Jester Kack. Love to see it, hate to see the pontificating.

PS Tracey Emin is an absolute icon. I have coveted one of her neon works for years and hate to think of Jack possessing even a single thing she's touched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.