Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think her comeback would be suddenly remembering she’s “a Liverpool fan”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What a day to be alive & decide to catch up with me old muckers on Tattle to see if Jack was still a topic or if she had finally disappeared without trace, like her website which appears to be no more. Sorry if that last bit is old news but not had time to grunk & get back up to speed with just how dire her potatoes are (presuming no improvements?) or how much you can filter your face into oblivion. Obvious catch up question is “did she ever finally move” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I didn’t think her comeback would be suddenly remembering she’s “a Liverpool fan”
She probably thinks it's one of very few safe topics.

Politics - Jack doesn't care about politics. Risk of being drawn into an argument is too high.
Food - DIRE
Sideboards & soft furnishings - draws attention to her spending habits.
Bad mentals - sympathy has mostly run dry.
Selfie - a bad selfie might be turned into Jack-as-Fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She probably thinks it's one of very few safe topics.

Politics - Jack doesn't care about politics. Risk of being drawn into an argument is too high.
Food - DIRE
Sideboards & soft furnishings - draws attention to her spending habits.
Bad mentals - sympathy has mostly run dry.
Selfie - a bad selfie might be turned into Jack-as-Fish.
Can't imagine many of her Glastonbury sized crowd follow her for her punditry skills. More pumble fans innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she in a big, noisy group of her mates, all dressed like a peaky Blinders, chucking pints over themselves when a goal happens, then having a bit of a bundle in the car park, or a kids paddling pool off for a kebab then home to bed?
OR
AND PERHAPS MORE LIKELY TRUE
She's run out of road on MN cos she's been flushed out from the undergrowth quicker than anticipated so she's come up with the Twitter equivalent of reappearing with a "I was just passing and saw the football was only. Wow! I just love Liverpool!"

Or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Yeah I didn’t have Football Jack as the next one to pop up on Jack-a-Mole.. don’t follow her on X but assume she will get whacked back down in due course
---
Is she in a big, noisy group of her mates, all dressed like a peaky Blinders, chucking pints over themselves when a goal happens, then having a bit of a bundle in the car park, or a kids paddling pool off for a kebab then home to bed?
OR
AND PERHAPS MORE LIKELY TRUE
She's run out of road on MN cos she's been flushed out from the undergrowth quicker than anticipated so she's come up with the Twitter equivalent of reappearing with a "I was just passing and saw the football was only. Wow! I just love Liverpool!"

Or something.
“Oi Shelby - have you got any more fermented slop in the door of your fridge?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Up she pops testing the waters
Stay where you belong, Jackthescam. No point in popping up -because people need to know about you.The more you pop the more we laugh and that really gets to you Enjoy the Patreon money, it's all ill gotten but you don't care. And it's all you've got.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Certain that LFA tweet is something to do with either her kid or her ex, who are akshual Liverpool supporters. She's having a go at one or both of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
As if I was bored earlier and came on here a nose & up she pops like frigging Beetlejuice!!

I think she’s been dirty deleting from Twitter btw… the last tweets before the Liverpool game one (pathetic) are about shoes which was June last year

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
duck off guest.
Speaking of statues, was there not meant to have been a bust sculpted of her? There was a vote or competition. I'm sure a more competent frau will remeber what I mean. I don't think the bust was ever completed. Thankfully. There is enough scary guest 'artwork' in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.