Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @acca00 for the thread title! 57 reactions at last count. Apologies, had to change slightly as I couldn’t do strike through in the title.

I, Daniel Blake Jack Monroe

Recap of thread #55

She’s ba-ack.

Jack Monroe has had her finger on all the triggers, and all of them bad. She has edited her sack of potatoes blog post about poverty and it is now called something even more awful.

The cabal discussed her history of being a healer and a pastor and a PROPHET at Christian festival, Greenbelt. She hearrrrrd that voice from within, and she took that power and she struck out poverty from their very bodddddy. Peace, pray peace for me.

She put the notion of her reading the Potatoes poverty blog ‘as a video thing’ to a vote. Strong YES so far from the Jack-o-lanterns. Peace, pray peace for me.

Finally, sun’s out, tits out. The crowd applauded, she cooked some fish fingers and rice, and she milked that red bikini some more.

She has properly returned to Twitter, because she likes [attention] all too much. She just can’t quit you, Twitter.

Now, fuck off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Hi Jack! We all know you’re lurking and I suspect annoyed that you can’t join us for the bants....almost annoyed as you are that we have the measure of you.

I feel a wee bit sorry for you. That’s new, I had zero sympathy for you before (and we’re still only talking a minuscule amount). I feel sorry that you have zero self-awareness and you are the most tone-deaf, inappropriate, self-centred person I have ever come across. The world doesn’t owe you a living. Your parents don’t owe you a living. Your ex-partners don’t owe you a living (if you think Louisa should have stayed in an unhappy relationship because it financially benefits you then you’re worse than I thought. But the people who really don’t owe you a living are those suckers on Twitter. For you to reveal the triggering content of your feed over the last couple of days and then shake your tin is fucking criminal. Honesty in all your affairs Jack. I know people who have been on the bones of their arse and tried everything they could think of but still wouldn’t beg.

You don’t have to stay in that house. If SB has moved 674 times in his short life, then once more won’t hurt him. But my own belief is that he doesn’t live with you now so I wonder if YOU don’t want to move and he’s a convenient excuse.

Your last Twattery has been the worst for me personally. I don’t know why, but I thought I wouldn’t be triggered by you. But I have been. The poster who bravely said they wished an accident for a rest and attention, I thought only I felt like that.
I have been having some random stomach pains in the last few weeks and I’ve actually been feeling like if it was something like cancer, would it be the end of the world? I get a bit of attention and if they can’t cure it then well I’m not sure I want to live anyway because I’m so fed up of feeling shit.

It’s almost like an expectation as well. I’m genuinely not full of self-pity when I say I’ve had more than my fair share of tough times, and I’m waiting for the next game-changer.

I’m embarrassed at feeling like this.

It looks like everyone who is opening up and answering you honestly is receiving a reply indicating you have all of the above. You’re actually despicable. You can block a million people on Twitter but I think everyone will eventually catch on. And in the meantime, I would recommend getting off SM and having an HONEST chat with your sponsor.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

MooBelle

VIP Member
I'm so glad he's recovering, it's an incredibly hard thing to deal with because often you don't always understand yourself just what is happening. Sending my very best wishes to you and your family, if you would like them x
Thank you

SPOILER, MH, DEMENTIA
(I can't do spoiler or gifs. My 3 dots have been deactivated. What did i do wrong? Did i anger Vladimir?!!!)

Like all MH situations, every case is unique but shares common symptoms. In our case Mr Moo had an extreme migraine which then led to 'brain fog' It got worse. He couldn't remember our childrens' names, or who was the prime minister. Then he couldn't feed himself. He would pick up the fork and start crying because he couldn't remember how to eat. He used to shuffle along because he couldn't remember how to walk properly.
3 of my grandparents had dementia and that's the closest thing i can compare it to. The therapy/recovery was similar to what they give to dementia patients.
We would try and trigger happy memories so that slowly his mind would spark. Listening to favourite music, watching favourite films and tv shows. We watched every episode of Game of Thrones at least 5 times!!!
Sometimes it was awful. We'd go to our favourite restaurant and he'd get upset because people were staring because I was helping him feed himself. Our wonderful friends would come over and took it in turns to sit with him, but he'd get upset because it was obvious they knew him but he had no memory of them.
Sometimes it felt like i had a 50 year old toddler to look after.
As I said he is almost 100% now but JM is just vile, absolutely disgusting and vile for putting on this latest shit show. How fucking dare she? She's doing this as an abusive swipe at her ex and/or a way of fleecing vulnerable people.
Utter cunt.

Also just wanted to say...People have been very kind on here today towards myself and others, as you have been very kind in the past.
I have opened up about many things i really speak of, especially my Narc Mother. You are all a wonderful bunch of people xx
I'm so glad I got nosey after SHs meltdown and sought out this 'evil group of bullies!!!'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

sevcolite

Right... I have been following this for about 5 weeks now. I am lunka'd right up. New member...
I don't want to triangulate myself, but these threads have been an eye opener to my own twitter usage and everything that comes with it, my job meant I have been stalked by a person VERY much like Munroe, wants to be everything in the media, DOES NOTHING, talks about how self important they are, a trail of stories behind them - and to the point I spoke up against it, just once, and they sent me a legal letter to try shut me down from defending myself - Fraus, I am here with you. You might have even shared one of my tweets pre-kitten when I finally caught onto this forum...

When people say "why doesn't this journalist do this?" "why doesn't this family do this?" "why doesn't this online friend do this?" - guys, it is impossible, I have been all 3, I have ended up privately harassed in doing so - I am getting a lot of solice and help from reading these forums like the back channel twitter once was, it isn't a back channel now, it is a narcissist paradise...

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I'm in slow labour with a partner stuck abroad waiting for a Troop flight that's been cancelled three days in a row (fucking IDS loving RAF 😂).

I'm so pleased that she's on one because, honestly, reading here is the only time I don't feel utterly consumed with anxiety. I really can't deal with looking at her Twitter, I think it might all seem even madder posted in segments on here because I don't seem to have any idea what is going on with her but y'all are just too funny ❤

Thankyou

ETA: the illegal gif posting is my favourite. I like imagining your naughty faces as you decide to go for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

MooBelle

VIP Member
“But what if there’s nobody around you to notice?” - but you’ve noticed or you wouldn’t be writing this post in an attempt to garner concern and sympathy - so ask someone for help! A lot of people I’m sure are in a state of burnout but don’t even realise. She’s ridiculous!
Mr Moo had 'burnout' a couple of years ago. It was horrible, it was like living with a ghost.
There's no way on earth he could have done any of the things Jack's done over the past couple of months.
Going on holiday to Edinburgh by yourself? Um he wouldn't even know where to begin ordering tickets online let alone catching a bloody train.
Presenting tv programmes, albeit badly? Do me a favour! he could barely string a sentence together

She boils my piss at the best of times but this is awful. Pretending to have an extreme MH condition because she's bored and then begging for money....disgusting. I've said before about my friend's abusive ex who would threaten suicide as a form of control. This is exactly what this is. Almost certainly aimed at Louisa. She said it started at "DKL and Mrs J leaving' oh righty then...

Also worth noting that Louisa won a Bafta yesterday. The jealousy must be at a peak level now. Not only is Louisa happier, she's thriving and having a lovely time. Nothing Jack was doing for attention from her was working, so now she's pulling out the big guns.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Well, you pay the bills in advance with the money you made from your most recent commissions. Five figures ought to cover it. Especially when there's effectively another person's salary coming in from Patreon every month.

You look for a cheaper property to rent for when that money runs out. With a parent who owns property, it won't be difficult to get somewhere as they can stand as guarantor. A two bedroom flat would be more than adequate for a single parent - after all, if any were to present as homeless to the council. they'd be doing well to get a three roomed property these days.

Once the money looks like it has genuinely run out and your accounts are up to date, you close the company and get online to claim Universal Credit. At the time of submitting the claim, if you have provided all the information required (such as said accounts and proof of cessation), you request a partial advance on the first payment. During this period, you put things such as expensive sideboards, desirable appliance brands and additional white goods in addition to the bare minimum of fridge and washing machine, works of art and designer clothing up for sale. As the adviser will require anybody with a child above 5 to be actively seeking work for the equivalent of a full time week (and be able to prove it), you complete your side of the jobseeking agreement and then you keep to it.

If you do receive any monies from self employment or work, you notify them at the end of each assessment period and provide evidence as appropriate and if any payments are due, you receive them the following week. It's beneficial to start your claim so that the assessment period falls mid month, so as to not fall foul of the two salaries in one period fuck up where it automatically assumes that you have suddenly doubled your income. You also submit a claim to your council for council tax relief, as that's not handled by UC.

When you are in receipt of UC, the electronic award notice will tell you if you're eligible for free prescriptions and dental treatment each month. Make a point of getting your NHS prescriptions filled during that period and be careful to complete the back correctly, so that it is clear you are a UC claimant. Or, with the last of your money, buy a prepayment certificate for the year if it's not clear whether you will actually qualify. Unfortunately, any private prescriptions are not eligible. It might be possible for an NHS GP to prescribe them upon receipt of a letter from a private consultant, but it's not guaranteed, as it might be expressly prohibited under NICE guidelines or local trust policies. But it's worth a try. If discontinuing any medication presents a medical risk, it is possible to request referral or self refer to local Drug and Alcohol services with a view to detox/managed withdrawal.

You abandon any notions of being the sort of person who owns their own house, you prioritise rent, any proportion of council tax payable, child maintenance, TV license, alectricity and gas. You cut down to one phone contract, because you still need to have internet access in order to fulfil the requirements of the jobseeking agreement and to manage your claim.

And you get on with it. One of the best things you can do is prioritise healthy food that provides a good source of carbohydrate, vitamin C, fibre and B vitamins. Such things as jacket potatoes with cheese and beans make it possible to do so, rather than picking items that have very limited nutrition. Taking a multivitamin helps, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

IndigoStar

Chatty Member
Where have you all been all my life?? I thought I was the only person thinking these thoughts about JM. Wish I had known about this place when her acolytes hounded me with 100s of death threats and contacted my employer demanding I was fired. All because I “liked” a comment on Twitter about her weekly changing identity diary in the midst of her carnage against David Walliams.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Only on page 14 but couldn’t not reply.

I’m sorry. She’s got burnout. SHE’S got burnout?? THIS after ALL the other bullshit she’s spouted boils my piss. What about the millions of people who have NOT had 5 figure collab deals thrown at them during lock down? Who have had to find some way to make ends meet? What about the NHS workers pulling double shifts? What about the Med students and student nurses on wards full time without training or full PPE? What about those who had to stay at work, increase hours, AND home school kids?? Oh wait, I forgot they CAN’T burnout because people are genuinely reliant on them.

Work through a migraine/sickness/IBS flair up? Sorry, have to, there’s no one else to do it.
Plaster a smile on for the kids when all you want to do is curl up in a ball because you’re fucking exhausted? Sorry, have to, there’s no one else to do it.

And she has the audacity to suggest SHE’S burnt out?
Crowd fund for all the medical staff who were told not having child care wasn’t a good enough excuse not to come in.
Raise funds for people on zero hours contracts who didn’t receive furlough (or a 5 figure collab).

I’m SO mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Anonymous One

You know who are burnt out, Jack? Doctors and nurses who’ve been working flat out for 5 months due to a global pandemic.

(Goes without saying: other professions are, of course allowed to be burnt out. Other key workers are bound to be burnt out too. But the cheek of Jack to claim she has worked fucking hard during this pandemic!).

• Heart
Reactions: 69

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I forgot to say, I also think it's really gross how she is talking publicly about how Louisa leaving has made her financially unstable.

Obviously a relationship breakdown is an absolute shitter, but Louisa is not responsible for housing Jack and her son and it comes across as emotionally abusive to me.

Mentioning Louisa, within a load of tweets about not feeling any joy, burnout and so on... that's textbook. I really hope that Louisa has a good support network around her because this must be terrible for her at the moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Silver Linings

VIP Member
BB039DBE-9D34-4D79-8209-6FFB84D63668.jpeg

This is so frustrating! Have her followers all been Demon Headmastered?! She was overflowing with creative juices and the happiest she’s ever been at least 5 times in the last 14 weeks.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66