Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instacharlie

VIP Member
So Jack feels all alone :unsure:
Perhaps if she'd spent less time chasing the blue ticker life and taken her head out of her backside she'd have enjoyed the last few months.
Since lockdown I've been cooking for a little old lady I only know in passing, twice a week, even now that she's back out food shopping.
I know more of the neighbours, thanks to someone posting their number through the door, and we have a whatsapp group for daily chat.
Our town's community centre has become like a second food bank and has been helping out with food parcels, no questions asked.
If anyone ever posts on the local FB pages, or the Nextdoor app that they're struggling or feeling lonely etc, they get such a good response that it must at least help them a little.
I've been better at keeping in contact with friends......not because I need something, but just in case they do.

She's so desperate for all the Twitter celebs to know who she is, she forgot that there are people outside her front door. They're not famous though, that's the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Upthisweek

Jack should downsize her renting situation then if she can't afford the bungalow. Jack could still get somewhere near enough to SB's Dad.
Exactly! It's common sense to do this. I had to give up my job in the Police due to ill health, to cut a long story short, my Son and I now live in a tiny little Council flat but it's glorious! I feel safe as it's a secure rental, it's so homely.....I sold a lot of expensive stuff to get by. As a parent you have to forget that pride and do what's right. Kids don't know if they're in a 2000 pcm home or 200 pcm as long as they're happy. Jack needs to swallow her pride, make some serious cuts and stop begging online for more insecure income. Happy Sunday everyone. Love reading your comments.

• Heart

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
So during lock down Jack has

* BARELY had a single break from looking after S. B.
* wrote a long list of all the weird and wonderful home school things S. B and her were doing (which mostly involved rinsing beans)
* has sported several different hair cuts.
* had the best time of her life doing DKL in a studio!!!
*presented hellmans mad gave it her whizz - jittery- all.
* redecorated her shed and it was so much fun being creative (& other such wank)
* forced 'SHE WHO LEFT' to camp in the garden against her will.
* adopted a kitten.
* took the kitten to three different vets.
* saw her mum and her brother (who has an afro don't you know...)
* got a smeg fridge.
* wore viv Westwood (rip) dress.
* took ten thousand sexy smiley selfies. Full make up!
* had a mini glasto in her garden.
* went to wilkos and asda approximately 10,000000 times.
* got on an expensive train to her homeland of Scotland.
* spent all her money on over priced hotdogs and burgers at five guys.....
* bought more random tatt including a jelly cat toast plushy.

And she's now telling us she's been in bed 21/22 hours a day and is poor.

Sell ya smeg and get over yourself Jack!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Dammit. I came downstairs because I'm melllllltiiiiinnnnng in this accursed heat (31 fucking Celsius indoors - sometimes I hate the sodding temperature display on my wanky £30 column fan) and Mr D is busy doing an impression of an epileptic spider across the bed, stepped over the two puddles of liquid cat collapsed across the floors, made a drink and had an idea for the next thread title - and you lot got there first.

Mine was;

I, Jack Monroe: The Road to Southend Pier.

Buggerit.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m honestly speechless. She’s really upset me on so many levels with this, I feel so bad for people who may be claiming universal credit et al thinking they’re “stocking her larder” not realising it’s a £900 sideboard with a Dyson fan on it.

I can’t understand why she thinks she’s above a normal PAYE job if times are so hard? Or selling stuff on eBay? And speaking on this to someone with means (and privileges) - why has she not safeguarded herself? She loves pretending she gets grouped into the tabloid media’s “feckless poor”, but she’s not anywhere close to being in that demographic, she’s a wayward company director that can’t financially plan and / or has a compulsive spending problem? She spends money like water I’ve found it quite shocking to witness during lockdown tbh!

I don’t want to write out my shit on here so I’m just going to say she needs praying for tbh because she’s positively demonic co opting struggles left right and centre for cash. She needs to get a fucking job, and when she says got one babe x 6 best selling books x then either get one that pays you in line with your outgoings or cut your fucking cloth?!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
It is fraud. It is blatant fraud. You know those awful bastards who lie that they have cancer and raise loads of money? This is just Monroes version.

Cunt.

• Angry
  • Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Use your savings you dingbat you’ve been paying yourself the living wage and earning more
That’s actually the hardest thing to swallow, the most unforgivable, thing amongst the whole patron affair. She clearly has money. As unbelievable as it may seem and as difficult as it is to understand, she’s a fucking tv presenter on national tv. She has savings in the bank. But, she has clearly decided that that’s her money, there should always be a set minimum, and rather than touching any of it, it should be left to others to make up any shortfall in her day-to day spending. Awful woman.

• Angry

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I'm tired of hearing about her over indulgent eating all the time (sorry but thick slices of cheese dipped in butter, wtf) and then at the next farts end she can't eat, or hasn't eaten in weeks. Jack, we are TIRED. Couple of days ago she was BUSY and writing writing writing, today she's claiming she hasn't moved from her scratcher for 22 hours a day for weeks and can't function. Can somebody please just get her a lifetime supply of attention and be done with it

• Haha

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
I wish someone would comment gently suggesting that she gets some perspective. 🙄

in regards to the lodger comments, she’s not got an issue moving 100mph into a new relationship and uprooting her son.

• Heart

J4n0Z

Chatty Member
Hate to agree with her, but I have issues with a magnum/ice cream being called a lolly. Though I do stretch to a strawberry mivi being a lolly 🤷🏻‍♀️
I realise this is a deeply divisive and controversial issue fraught with all sorts of ramifications but I have to say it - magnum is really ice cream.

As for the crime novel, it won't happen. But if it did....

... the protagonist would definitely be a plucky and rebellious lesbian working class single mum, who has pulled herself up by the very straps of her hardworking boots and made a successful career of having tattoos, blending things and swearing on social media.

She is called in to investigate after a policewoman, a tv chef and a bafta award winning tv producer are all murdered in the same distinctive fashion - choked to death on a tin of unrinsed beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Doobots

Chatty Member
Jack: Please everyone I need help to sort my life and finances out.

Twitter: Here is some advice.

Jack: Thanks for the advice but no. The only thing that will fix it is...

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Plus she said she was secure enough to take on the kitten.
Wtf. Somewhere in between being comfortable enough to take on a disabled animal and taking a luxury break to Scotland she's decided she soon won't be able to afford the rent. These people are blind, it's so angering.

• Angry
  • Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Seriously, she should be careful here. Scrounging money from people less well off than you are is not a good look, especially when you’re living in a pretty fancy house, have had some lucrative gigs recently (DKL and Hellmann’s), and have documented on Twitter several large recent items of expenditure (the Smeg, all those sideboards, the trip to Edinburgh - £300+ on a single sleeper ticket FFS!).
And Jack should think about this - I know her blind spot is that no one has ever had it worse than her. So she may not see (or maybe she doesn’t care) that some of the Patreon subscribers may genuinely be worse off than her.
It doesn’t help that she’s not updated her Patreon for ages so it still talks about contributing so that Jack can buy groceries.
If the press or the wider public were to pick this up, it could be a real shitstorm for her, particularly when a lot of people are facing genuine job and financial insecurity due to the pandemic.
Luckily for Jack, the press don’t really know who she is. But they do like stories about minor celebs and Instagram types ripping people off.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53