Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well goodness me.

As a tenacious and dedicated social climber, I bet she'd bloody love to be in the HoL. Plus the captive audience of course.

And the reason Jamie Oliver gets asked about food is because he's made it his lifes work. Not to mention his food is (generally) accessible, reasonably easy to prepare and tastes good.

Reactions: 38
Nigella, you donut. Look at what you’ve done. View attachment 199610View attachment 199612View attachment 199613View attachment 199614View attachment 199615

Actually Nigella wouldn’t be a donut. Nigella, you beignet.
What the hell is an ‘ornament to the nation’?

Nigella, I used to really like you. Now, I am seriously doubting your ability to discern CON ARTISTS when they’re all up in your face, not only that but publicising them on your platform and enabling them in taking money from people?!

Reactions: 36
<insert gif of Ron Weasley* saying "bloody hell" >

The sense of entitlement! I do understand that she doesn't want to move again, but surely she has to admit that she cannot maintain this lifestyle. I do not like to mention her son unnecessarily but she's opened the door by saying she doesn't want to uproot him again. I am sure a 10 year old would rather move somewhere more affordable so his parent could be mentally healthier. Kids are so resilient, and if you frame something in a positive way they are usually pretty accepting to change (obviously this is not all kids, but even so a parent's mental health is more important than a brief upset)

*I love Ron Weasley

@LennyBriscoe your post yesterday (?) was really moving. Sending ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Looking at JMs earnings during lockdown alone, she has earned more than I do in an entire year BEFORE tax, NI, pension deductions etc. Like everyone else who isn't a multi millionaire I don't have as much as I'd like but I'm earning well over minimum wage and have enough to pay the bills and treat myself from time to time. I don't have much in savings but could scrape by for a couple of months if I lost my income. I suspect my situation is probably about the average for people in my part of the country. With that in mind why would I or the millions of people in similar circumstances want to subsidise someone who appears to believe that poverty is not having the middle class lifestyle you feel entitled to.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well goodness me.

As a tenacious and dedicated social climber, I bet she'd bloody love to be in the HoL. Plus the captive audience of course.

And the reason Jamie Oliver gets asked about food is because he's made it his lifes work. Not to mention his food is (generally) accessible, reasonably easy to prepare and tastes good.
Nothing less than instant canonification will do!

It's so divorced from reality all this.

Reactions: 10
I forgot to say, I also think it's really gross how she is talking publicly about how Louisa leaving has made her financially unstable.

Obviously a relationship breakdown is an absolute shitter, but Louisa is not responsible for housing Jack and her son and it comes across as emotionally abusive to me.

Mentioning Louisa, within a load of tweets about not feeling any joy, burnout and so on... that's textbook. I really hope that Louisa has a good support network around her because this must be terrible for her at the moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
The reason that THAT MAN was asked is because he can cook unlike R Jackie who clearly can’t. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I think she’s having a major mental health crisis or has possibly fallen back in to addiction. It’s really hard to watch.

I am guessing her friends and family have tried to step in but Jack has pushed them away.

She seems to be really spiralling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On nigella no!!!!
I have been blocked by JM for liking a tweet re her taking the piss promoting her Patreon account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.