Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I bet she’s sitting on her hands savouring this.
I hope she’s clicking refresh on tattle. Hi Jack 👋🏼 You’re a liar and are considerably better off than the majority of people contributing to your Patreon and ‘tip jar’ (sending you money with menaces), stop begging for money and get a fucking job. A proper one that pays what you need to keep you in the manner you’re accustomed to. Alternatively: if you call your dad he could stop it all ‘yeah’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Pigman

We had our favourite and most valuable pig put to sleep over new year, my husband was destroyed by it at the time but it was the right decision. Watching what she put that kitten through upset us beyond belief. She isn't burn't out, she is a lazy wannabe famous type. Our Jack really has no idea what hard work looks like, my husband has (diagnosed) autoimmune diseases as do I but work, pay rent and don't hand out the begging bowl. We are also caring for my parents who between them have vascular dementia and terminal cancer. She's a fantastic bleater of poor me. Don't get animals you can't afford to look after you Wally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

NP

VIP Member
Yesterday it was intrusive to ask about “Mrs J” but today she’s happy to share the details if it helps her get a few more pennies into the begging bowl.

She was paid £10k at a minimum from Hellman’s.
She had a two week stint on the BBC that undoubtedly paid more plus an appearance on This Morning.
She released a book during lockdown.
She apparently pays herself a living wage and has the rest in savings.
So far in lockdown she’s spunked £3k on a Smeg fridge plus one or two sideboards, and a trip to Edinburgh.
She spends her money on designer clothes and perfume, Rigby & Peller bras and Russell & Bromley shoes.
She has a Tracey Emin.
She earns a minimum of £600 a month from Patreon offering not much more than to flood your house with postcards (if her unlucky Royal Mail doesn’t lose them)
She has a blog chockfull of ads.
She lives in a large bungalow worth way more than her annual salary so could make huge cuts there.

This is all information she has offered up on her own Twitter and I don’t even have Twitter. So how can her followers not add all this together?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Emlo

I introduced my mum to my hatred of Jack the other day, and now just got this text 😆 I haven’t even had a chance to grunka and don’t know what it’s about. I might have to introduce her to this forum so she can vent.
F4326364-C7E7-4A07-AFD5-BC3CD3B7DD12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
You know who are burnt out, Jack? Doctors and nurses who’ve been working flat out for 5 months due to a global pandemic.

(Goes without saying: other professions are, of course allowed to be burnt out. Other key workers are bound to be burnt out too. But the cheek of Jack to claim she has worked fucking hard during this pandemic!).
You beat me to it....my husband was a highly qualified Dr who burnt out due to working in excess of 100+ hrs/week....resulting in him driving his car off the road....he spent 5 months in a psychiatric hospital and never worked as a Dr again....that was over 20 years ago- he's since retrained in another profession and thankfully has gone from strength to strength- one good thing to come out of all this was that he was finally diagnosed as dyslexic!...Jack doesn't know the meaning of hard work or burnout ( oh and he's self employed and doesn't blow his earnings on unnecessary trips )
I bet Jack has just realised she has another tax payment due soon and is bricking it as she hasn't got the money to pay it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I am here in spirit, but realised I had missed a few (30+) pages. Back I go.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more!

• Heart
  • Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
I have just caught up (again) and this evenings behaviour from Jackie has been nothing but disgusting. There are people today who can not feed their children, who are in the place she was 10 years ago, yet she ignores them. She never speaks of them. Never gets her supporters to contribute to charities to help them. Never gives them a second though. She wants them to give her their money rather than those who are really struggling. She is lower than a snakes belly.

The only thing that gives me any comfort is knowing that nothing that she does, no amount of money she receives, no amount of furniture she buys, no amount of luxury goods she acquires, will ever lead to her happiness. She is so full of hate and anger she has poisoned herself, and will poison any relationship she may have in the future.

I should feel bad for thinking that way, but she has no thought for anyone else, and is such a manipulative person, I do not feel bad. Does that make me a bad person?

New thread title suggestion #57 Nothing she does will ever make her happy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NP

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

Jack Monroe #57 - 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, bungalow full of designer gear, needs cash for more

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Anonymous One

I don't understand how I asking someone if they are still with their partner intrusive. I get it hurts, but you just say no not anymore im not ready to talk about it etc. Shuts the convo off but remains polite.

Not every person that follows her spends a zillion hours scrolling through her feed in the hope of seeing whether not her partner left?!
She also never posted that they’d spilt up (beyond the ‘she left’ posts to individuals). She just stopped referencing her one day when she’d previously said ‘Mrs Jack’ a lot. I don’t think it’s necessary to post your new relationship status but if you post ever little detail of your life people are going to wonder why you no longer mention certain people. It’s natural to be curious & she’s deleted all her tweets so you can’t even go through to see if it was previously mentioned.

She can’t have it both ways. You can’t post your entire life in depth on social media then get upset if people ask about it. If you post everything people will feel like they know you so will ask you as though they’re asking somebody they know.

ETA my curiosity about what had happened to ‘Mrs Jack’ led me to tattle where I found the cabal of fellow haus fraus who thought she was full of shit. The rest is history.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

moldwarp

VIP Member
The thing about Jack is that she gives the impression of someone who is unravelling mentally or who is on the verge of a big implosion. When in actual fact I suspect she’s just fine. In my experience, the most melodramatic people, the ones having constant noisy crises, are usually absolutely fine, they just want attention. It’s the quiet ones, the ones who appear to be coping, that you really have to worry about.

Jack will cosplay crisis after crisis until she gets enough money to buy herself a house. Then she’ll swan off, or find a new project.

the only other alternative is that she gets found out in public in some very dramatic way. But she’s very clever and subtle so I don’t think that will happen.

I would also venture that a lot of her manipulations are so subtle and cunning as to function almost as microagressions that, in the main, only women pick up on (and some men but not many). I think men tend to take her more at face value, as the manic gorgeous pixie girl / diamond in the rough character. The blue tickers who interact with her are mainly guys and it’s still mainly guys who commission TV and her (dwindling) mainstream media opinion pieces. I reckon most women in the industry have seen through her.

the Regina George vibes are strong with this one.

• Heart
  • Angry

NP

VIP Member
Jack’s timescales are different. She didn’t mean the last 6 months. She meant 6 months at some point in time. But she only has one book, NOW.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
That feeling when literally everyone you thought cared about you in the real world 'vanishes' .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Doobots

Chatty Member
She is exhausting. She's never been better, no wait, she's never been lower. She's never worked harder, no wait, it's impossible to do even one thing. She's been a book a day, oops no, she's been sleeping 22 hours a day. Pick a story and stick to it Jack FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

moldwarp

VIP Member
Now she's acting like she's gonna be back on the benefits soon and how traumatic it could be for her? It's truly laughable
yes and I actually find it really odious that she’s saying she can’t go back on benefits because it would be too traumatic after her previous experience. Jack you’re lucky to live in a country with a functioning (if threadbare in places) welfare system. it’s there for people who need it. Turning your nose up is not a good look if you’re as desperate as you say.

you say you’re desperate for money and you’re asking twitter for advice. Twitter is giving you advice. You don’t want to go on benefits because it would be too traumatic. You don’t want to move because it would be too traumatic. You don’t want to get a lodger because it would be too traumatic. Every suggestion made in good faith gets knocked back. This is weird because beggars tend not to be choosers. It’s almost as if she’s not really looking for advice but has a specific solution in mind which she’s trying to nudge her followers towards. Could it...could it be...cash donations? Surely not!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Bookweevil

Cabal, I’ll have you know (although, fuck off for being so intrusive) that there were many serious offers on my Cotswold Co. dining table to ghostwrite JM’s crime novel. But, because I’m a maverick <insert Tom Cruise gif where the sun don’t shine> I have done my own show. This chaos is FREE content (so you should feel fucking guilty, but also extremely lucky for letting your eyeballs anywhere near it without tapping my Tip Jar because I give ALL of my work away for FREE to Tattlers who are in dire need of piss-taking😇). The rest will be available on my Patreon: search ‘Pimp My Cotswold Co. Crib, Fools’.

Plucky, tattooed Very-Special Constable Mack John-Row dipped a wedge of cheese in melted Marmite butter, snarfed it like a great big greedy goblin and sighed. Being a vegan is ball-breakingly tough.

But not as tough as trying to resolve this latest case. The DI had been in touch regarding a howling, floor-clawing case. John-Row, never knowingly under-stan’d, had dealt with far bigger, much more media-friendly stuff than this. But this case was curious.

The witness statement described a potentially lucrative celebrity chef and poverty campaigner career being cast into The Thames and left to drown.

There were 1000s of witnesses schmoozing in fancy riverside spots with their agents, but no evidence on Twitter. Can tweets, pondered Mack John-Row puffing on a cigar of rinsed beans, be deleted?

[TBC....]

• Haha
  • Heart

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Perhaps she’s confusing burnout with sunburn as she was in the garden in a bikini all afternoon yesterday (but also miraculously in bed for 22 hours)?

• Haha
  • Heart