Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder if Louisa was contributing to the rental and how she would manage the whole burden. Turns out the answer was to cast logic to the wind and splurge on a sleeper train and an aparthotel in Edinburgh for four/5 (or according to her, 6) days. The muppet.

Full moon's nearly here, I think she's gearing up for a doozy of a performance.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's about to get hopping mad with peoples advice and suggestions that she ASKED FOR. Hang fire a sec Jack I need to make a coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m honestly speechless. She truly has no shame. Pathetic, triggering, grabby hands greedy goblin.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Fucksake.

How many of us here LITERALLY have all of those things going on, on and off, all of the time. For various diagnosed/undiagnosed reasons.

YOU’RE NOT SPECIAL JACKIE. Stop begging for attention you vampire. If you think you might need help, GO TO THE DOCTORS. SM can’t diagnose you and your bullshit.

Also, you’re actually just a big bleeping twit too so not sure how you’re going to fix that one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m honestly speechless. She truly has no shame. Pathetic, triggering, grabby hands greedy goblin.
Me too. I'm raging here. I'm going to have to step away for a bit. It's obvious she's building up and getting angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Patreon Jack, that's how you'll continue to pay the bills. People will be so happy chip in, or buy your books. Alternatively, sell your Smeg and sideboards, get a regular hours job and move somewhere cheaper.
And the Tracy Emin. And the Vivian Westwood (God rest her!) frock

• Haha
Reactions: 45
TWO patreon plugs and a ready made excuse that they’ll get sweet fa for funding the next jolly jaunt she goes on. Scum.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.