Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you could get people to pay to attend training courses on how to snooze on your settee

I was in a bookshop today and there it was - Grifty Kitchen - I actually looked at the hack about the tin opener substitute, just for the hell of it, then replaced it on the lowest shelf, which was where I had found it.

Reactions: 34
why’s she had 2 inspections in 7 months? I’ve either never had them or had them annually, do they not trust her to look after it? (all this landlady/shitty bungalow praise is making me lose my mind)

Tea bag?

Done dear heart
New total £156,593

Reactions: 31
Pigeon on Masked Singer is Catherine Tate. She's only pretending to be that nasal.

Reactions: 29
Frauen....coming from the past here as I've come back to about 30 pages to read so i'm going to assume some mini-chaos, or Jack has been being Jack. I'm partly behind because I decided to grunk thread #31.....well what a ride that was. so many people expressing concern and care for Jack but she couldn't help being the insufferable twat we all know.

Anyway I've had a really shitty day but i wanted to say thank you to the whole canal for helping cheer me up a bit just by being you...never change tenderstems xx

Reactions: 54
That’s not how it works you absolute lying cunt. I know people with PDA and it absolutely does not matter how you ask!!! Another ailment added to the lying list.
PDA is also not just a quirk that 'many' autistic people have. Fuck off Jack you lying cxxx.

Reactions: 42
An idle wonder, before I hit the hay: at what point do two nostrils become one? When does the septum collapse?

100% this...its all potential downside for them with almost no upside

Reactions: 19
We need to compile a list of the BEST QUESTIONS EVER and these questions need to be on it.

Reactions: 22
An idle wonder, before I hit the hay: at what point do two nostrils become one? When does the septum collapse?
Oh, now I have the Spice Girls singing “When Two (nostrils) Become One”rattling around in my head!

I don’t know the answer to your question, dearest heart.

Reactions: 27
Jack: I signed a contract and I honoured that contract.

Also Jack: late or MIA for interviews, public appearances, etc.; had to get several deadline extensions for Grifty Kitchen; still (allegedly) working on the VBI which was promised a loooong time ago......

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.