Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's all bollocks but bear with me...

Why does she need to practise sleeping on a settee? What will happen if she just goes in cold? Will she fall off? Slip down the cushions, smol pixie style? Accidentally sleep on the mantle piece?

I had a snooze on my settee earlier, it was easy! Is this a talent I can monetise?
OMG this is SO FUNNY!!! Nice one!!
I see Dream Sequence Jack is back. DSJ is my most hated personality; I'm actually surprised that Chronic Severely Depressed Jack or Burning Sun Rage Jack personality doesn't punch DSJ in the nose

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate to break it to y'all (yee haw etc 🤠🇺🇲) but if we expect Jack to actually fulfil any obligations we're being ABLEIST 🥺

View attachment 1877317
View attachment 1877319
Aaaaaand I finally found my aneurysm.

I have PDA. I am raising a child with PDA.

Demand avoidance is a part of ADHD life mainly due to the perceived task having already had the steps completed in an overactive mind, or as a part of executive dysfunction…. but actual pathological demand avoidance is DEBILITATING.

The most basic of everyday tasks are torture, imagine not being able to bring yourself to brush your hair, or your teeth. You know fully well what you need to do and you understand how, but the link between need and action is missing. It’s very distressing to deal with on a daily basis, and is far more serious and dangerous on occasion than just being stubborn to certain questions as she alluded.

I do see ADHD in some past actions, I’m not discounting neurodivergence as a whole, but mostly I see a child who grew up with a revolving door of new kids in the house, who craved parental attention and struggled with the dynamic change as their focus shifted, and began using alternative and/or minority culture trends as a means to garner the attention so desperately wanted. In short, she chose swimming upstream as a personality trait, and is shocked pikachu face that it doesn’t make her popular or beloved.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
OT: @jf99 could you tell me who your Avatar pic is, tenderstem? I recognise it and its been bugging me! Don't tell if it will 🍉 you, thankyou x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
An idle wonder, before I hit the hay: at what point do two nostrils become one? When does the septum collapse?
From the rock music world when everyone was going TOOT TOOT, it appears to depend on how often someone TOOTS and how much TOOT they ingest at a time. Major regular users will burn a hole in their septum a lot more quickly than the occasional TOOTer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is after saying to the same squig “You’ve had quite enough of my time now, goodnight.”

B115671E-B8E4-43D8-9519-92E0A41F7540.jpeg

And this is from earlier on, funny, we’d been talking about George Orwell here the other day.

EDB52918-EF90-4602-BA1A-5DE37CD4DC02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
That’s not how it works you absolute lying bleep. I know people with PDA and it absolutely does not matter how you ask!!! Another ailment added to the lying list.
I know PDA on a very personal level! 😩

She’s quite obviously been flicking through her “What are Autism traits” handbook again!

My god that’s made me seethe!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She's like the mad old cow who stands naked in the window, screeching - then accuses everyone of being a peeping Tom when they notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This is after saying to the same squig “You’ve had quite enough of my time now, goodnight.”

View attachment 1878311
The thing is with the well meaning squigs asking about baths of coins, it plays into the ‘people pick at her over nothing’ or ‘taken out of context’ angle. Squig, ask her why she treats her son like tit m, and how she’s spent £156,000 on crap (confirmed) but needs to take her son on a budget weekend to get over the trauma of being her child.

Reactions: 56
She’s the sort of person who storms out of the room in an argument and then comes back in seconds later saying ‘Oh! And another thing …‘

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Omg!!!
@That Forensic Man I’ve finally found the sleeping couch!!

she’s lied (shocker) when she said it was from DFS, it’s from SCS & again, she’s lied when she’s said she paid extra for the extra padding …. That’s not an option

Link to the couch, it’s currently £849 & photos that Jack has shared as proof it’s the right one.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She’s the sort of person who storms out of the room in an argument and then comes back in seconds later saying ‘Oh! And another thing …‘
I've heard they are remaking a classic American detective show with her as the leading role with the old tagline y'all:

Columonroe "Just one more thing... "

• Haha
Reactions: 43

View attachment 1878311

And this is from earlier on, funny, we’d been talking about George Orwell here the other day.

View attachment 1878320
What are they all on about?? Did JKR really say this about herself? Jack, honestly. Why are you always so desperate to be a contrary little maverick? I’m pretty sure she sees making comments like this as some kind of disruptive, anarchic behaviour.

Reactions: 25
Coming from Page 27 - as went down the pub because why not - but will she EVER take bleeping responsibility for her duck ups? You ca't just magically hand wave it all away with "oopsie I was having a bad time". Absolutely no shame. Hope she falls in a bin while looking for her career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
OT: @jf99 could you tell me who your Avatar pic is, tenderstem? I recognise it and its been bugging me! Don't tell if it will 🍉 you, thankyou x
Oh this has made me 🦉 🍾 !

It's the 'U WOT M8' meme guy which really sums up my reaction pretty much everytime I read something Jack says

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Jumping ahead because she's doing my head in but lol

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 23.31.31.png

Jack you haven't had an assistant for at least 2 years. And you got paid furlough for that during Covid. Nor have you used any sharpies, glue, blah blah blah etc because you haven't posted out any rewards. That's what the person is asking - that's the whole point. Do you need me to break it down even more? Are you quite alright?

She's going to get viler and viler isn't she? I'd go grey rock if that was an option. She thrives on any attention and it's much funnier watching her fight with scrappy doo gifs, even though she does tend to just drop herself in it every time she tweets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.