Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

camotea

Also, Thrifty Kitchen has plummeted out of the Amazon Top 650 700 bestsellers, roundly beaten by Teach Your Dog Piano in 120 Easy Steps!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 179

MancBee

VIP Member
Wild camping in winter? In Scotland? With arthritis? With a massive dog? With a 12 year old?

Without a car?

Tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 156

Falkor

VIP Member
Thurso is my nearest town 🍉 and we do see the Northern Lights regularly over winter, however unless it's a pretty high flare they're barely visible to the naked eye, just a very vague green glow on the horizon.

It's taken me nearly a week to catch up after my bastard pancreas launched an assassination attempt just before new year and I spent five days out of my skull on morphine in a high dependency unit. Worryingly there was more than one day when the first answer that came into my head for everything anybody asked me was 'Big Dave's Humiliating Trousers', but I think I managed not to say it out loud!

Still in hospital and will be for at least another week, but very happy to be back in real time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 146

zetta buttons

VIP Member
You know how we all said that Jack missed a trick when she failed to put slow cooker and air fryer recipes in, particularly given she has been using slow cookers for *checks notes* 10 years?

Looking on her old insta at a 2013 post, I think it was probably best that she didn’t include those recipes.

CB61B4C7-F2F5-4851-8095-8C009A2351BD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 141

Lazarus

VIP Member
I forgot to say earlier in the week, I spied copies of GK in Tesco. I took a few off the shelves and put them in a bin and one of those big carts that go out to the rubbish.
59747975-C350-45A2-9CD6-28C0617995A1.jpeg

78D100E8-3005-4DFA-AC9C-8F3744FAB763.jpeg

FB3844A5-30A8-4B59-AAD4-25666F00443A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 137

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
So the “Therapist” nonsense happened last night, and in the 24 hours since, someone has “reported” them to their professional body who have, in that time, “investigated” AND contacted the “therapist” regarding during this time, and the therapist has, for some reason, told Jack about it all.

It takes me three weeks to get petty cash for fucking teabags back.

I’m not saying this is bollocks. It’s TOTAL BOLLOCKS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Oh my fucking GOD.

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 22.19.31.png

If she doesn't stop with this 'you should try it' shit, as though she's some sort of shining example of redemption or whatever, I will blow a gasket. Jack, you haven't changed, you're still the same raging narc as you've ever been and stop telling people to follow your terrible example.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 120

Vinbisha

I know it's all bollocks but bear with me...

Why does she need to practise sleeping on a settee? What will happen if she just goes in cold? Will she fall off? Slip down the cushions, smol pixie style? Accidentally sleep on the mantle piece?

I had a snooze on my settee earlier, it was easy! Is this a talent I can monetise?

• Haha
Reactions: 117

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I hate to break it to y'all (yee haw etc 🤠🇺🇲) but if we expect Jack to actually fulfil any obligations we're being ABLEIST 🥺

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 17.28.44.png

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 17.35.46.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117