Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a stat on the news earlier. 1 in 5 getting into debt to pay for basics like energy and food. People are at absolute breaking point and I feel so sorry for anyone in this position, especially in winter. It's just awful and people deserve the basics in life.

So why on earth isn't the country's leading not poor anymore or in years person not engaged with sorting this out? Millionaire Martin Lewis has spent a lot of time trying to help people and he seems genuinely passionate about it. He's always been more geared towards saving money and maximising your money rather than helping with low income and basic goods price crisis. Yet here he is attempting to fix it. Where's Jack? Tweeting about Jack.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
But I thought the chaos (etc) was because of the 99% Classic Autism and adhdeeeeeee. Now she's saying that wasn't the case, that she was just a trollied knobster all along?
Or has she suddenly reflected on things enough to completely reset her neurodivergent brain? Her 3 therapists will get nobel prizes for science and everyone will clap and sing Hallelujah Praise the Lord.

Ffs she's not even trying to make sense any more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thurso is my nearest town 🍉 and we do see the Northern Lights regularly over winter, however unless it's a pretty high flare they're barely visible to the naked eye, just a very vague green glow on the horizon.

It's taken me nearly a week to catch up after my bastard pancreas launched an assassination attempt just before new year and I spent five days out of my skull on morphine in a high dependency unit. Worryingly there was more than one day when the first answer that came into my head for everything anybody asked me was 'Big Dave's Humiliating Trousers', but I think I managed not to say it out loud!

Still in hospital and will be for at least another week, but very happy to be back in real time.
Wishing you a very speedy and full recovery, dear heart.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh this bad place is our fault for laughing at her and somehow forcing her to spend hours on a website where people say mean things about ickle Jackie poo.
I told her if she didn't search her own name on Twitter hourly I'd piss on her sideboards. Mea culpa, gentle Frauen :(

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Saw a stat on the news earlier. 1 in 5 getting into debt to pay for basics like energy and food. People are at absolute breaking point and I feel so sorry for anyone in this position, especially in winter. It's just awful and people deserve the basics in life.

So why on earth isn't the country's leading not poor anymore or in years person not engaged with sorting this out? Millionaire Martin Lewis has spent a lot of time trying to help people and he seems genuinely passionate about it. He's always been more geared towards saving money and maximising your money rather than helping with low income and basic goods price crisis. Yet here he is attempting to fix it. Where's Jack? Tweeting about Jack.
Jack only cares about poverty when it affects Jack. She has campaigned very hard for years to get Jack out of poverty and to be fair to her she seems to have been successful with that campaign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
If I were jacks landlord and found a hamper of slop left when she’d moved out, I’d be charging her for removing unwanted belongings…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is there any chance whatsoever that she could be the pigeon on Masked Singer please?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She better come no where near my Country. She’ll leave her lingering honk again. Edinburgh is just starting to smell decent again
If I had to pick a smell, one that I reckon Jack Honks like, I've got to say it.. I think she honks like soggy haggis and singed pubes.. which smells like a mix of desperation for attention and a lack of showering due to extended snow storms.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Knowing that she reads here, she must see her inconsistencies and horrifying personality traits, yet she doesn't change. So.... She must think it's ok

Fanny
Her ego is so massive, that when she ramps up some bit of behaviour we've criticised her for, she thinks it's a big duck you and we're all seething. I really don't think she gets that we're laughing at a car crash. Also her contempt and snobbery towards the working classes is so total, she thinks behaving like a chaotic hole is somehow authentic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Her ego is so massive, that when she ramps up some bit of behaviour we've criticised her for, it's a big duck you and we're all seething. I really don't think she gets that we're laughing at a car crash. Also her contempt and snobbery towards the working classes is so total, she thinks behaving like a chaotic hole is somehow authentic.
"I'm going to take MORE money from people on benefits and tell MORE lies about everything! That'll teach those hateful trolls a lesson! Needless to say, I am having the last laugh!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s also a recipe for disaster verging on cruelty for even an old boy, never mind a young bouncy puppy. My10 year old fluffy friend is a really good traveller - loves looking out of the window, but he needs a break after 1 hour max and we haven’t taken him over to Europe because of that reason.
I use the East coast train system fairly often for work 🔺. If she got the train into London, she could get an LNER train from KingsX to Aberdeen.
Direct is just over 7 hours!!!

Reactions: 20
GK was on Asda shelves today. 3 copies of it and it was priced at a tenna. Seriously no one, I mean no one, will be buying it in that Asda! 😂 In fact they’ll have no idea who she even is. If I suggested “Crab Rarebit” or “Soda Bread” as a decent recipe in my school run Moms WhatsApp group they’d have me sectioned. She may like to cosplay as as a POV but she’s just not on the radar of a bunch of 30 somethings who haven’t got a pot to piss in!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.