Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have two people retweeted that?!

I had a quick look to see if anyone in comments club asked where she’d got a MIL from but no, there is nobody questioning that, just two people retweeting it. Whhhhy?
We must document Jack's suffering!

This mother in law, do we think she's just been looking in some old woman's window and grown fond of her or something? It has to be a fugue state, poor Jack thinks she's married when that can't happen on account of her vile personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
My default reaction to anything Jack says is usually that she’s lying, but there are a couple of absolute pricks on Twitter who I can imagine might have done something like that.

Reactions: 42
Coming from the distant past (I am away on a romantic break DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING) to say
FUUUUUCCCCKK OOOOOFFFF
What an absolute bleep and I hope the autistic community tears get a new one for that.
Jack didn't post it! I am sorry for any confusion! She merely liked it and I drew my own inferences.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why have two people retweeted that?!

I had a quick look to see if anyone in comments club asked where she’d got a MIL from but no, there is nobody questioning that, just two people retweeting it. Whhhhy?
Someone's gonna send her this gif in a minute, mark my words.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
That was VERY quick for a complaint to go in to a governing body and be reported to everyone including Jack!
It's almost as if she saw the chat here about his weird and inappropriate Twitter account here yesterday and decided to start writing fiction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Am I imagining the part where the landlady wouldn't let her run the washing machine after 10pm?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
She’s the sort of person who storms out of the room in an argument and then comes back in seconds later saying ‘Oh! And another thing …‘
She's George Costanza! She comes in days later with some fully thought out ~zinger~ about a shrimp only to be instantly slayed by a gif of scrappy doo.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.