Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pumbleinthejungle

Hola you canal of mithering ninnies! Long time lurker emerging from the wings as recent chaoses/ chaosi (?) have just been too good! I was peripherally aware of Jack as I’m part of her target market. No, not a poor, a middle class lefty leaning Guardian reader. But I didn’t really think much about her, then one day I randomly replied to a request for help with one of her (many) ailments as I was going through same with (an actually diagnosed by a Dr) illness and I got a really snotty “completed it mate” so I paid a bit of attention and thought she was an arrogant arse and forgot about her again. Fast forward to 2020 and my OH (I have one, hasn’t left) lost loads of (real) work and we had to make savings. Got a couple of Jack recipe books from a charity shop. Ninnies, I have 2 (real) teenage boys and well as (real hasn’t left) OH to feed, and OMG every bloody recipe was inadequate, pointless or downright disgusting. I couldn’t believe she was getting away with publishing that shite so did some digging and here I am.

Anyway, I wanted to say thankspaceyou for all that you do. Whilst I’m loving this potato chaos / flounce I have a particularly soft spot for the Burnside mini chaos which made me snort coffee down my nose on the tube🔺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 192

Django

VIP Member
There is a new parody Jack account, very funny and it has taken a few squigs in.
Screenshot_20220927-170217_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 160
She posted this pic on Insta on her birthday with the caption '34 years ago today' or something similar..

I have to say, that's the biggest most well developed 3 month prem baby I've ever seen.

Did she mean she was 3 weeks early? Baffled.

View attachment 1610935
Currently one month into my 13 week premature baby’s stay in NICU 🔺and this does not look like a baby that’s that premature. They look like little old men and aren’tyet at the chubby cheeks stage.

Also why only one tube presumably for oxygen? Clothes on? Where’s the extra wires for heart rate monitoring? That is not a special care baby therefore no way she’s as premature there as she says. It looks like any full term baby that just needed a bit of help breathing (also terrifying for the parents but a very different kettle of fish)

I hate Jack and her lies.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 141
I can see why Marms recognised some of the knobs.
Cupace20220928101508.png

Also, there is a new film coming out. I don't think it's suitable for kids though. I heard there is a lot of swearing and sex involving burgers.
Cupace20220928095631.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

jenny2603

VIP Member
But Jack said they had previously looked into her and said she had done nothing wrong. Definitely sounds like she thinks Hislop and the Essex Celebrity Twitter Protection and Attack Squad are working together to protect her reputation. Unless she’s lying of course
She's absolutely off her shithouse onion. I'm typing this for Jack's benefit (Hiya Huffycakes) becasue it's bloody obvious to anyone who has given it more than three seconds thought. No publication, let alone Private Eye will give you a lifetime clean bill of health. Maybe they looked into you when you were only a fledgling grifter and didn't find much but now you're fully grown griftasaurus, there's more to work with. You're fucked, Sunshine. WARNED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
2022-09-27 14_49_48-Untitled _ Jack-Monroe _ Flickr.png
2022-09-27 14_50_21-Untitled _ Jack-Monroe _ Flickr.png

Have we seen these? Looks like poor old Terry wasn't Jack's first avian victim. Imagine thirst-trapping with a dead bird! On the plus side, fingernails are uncharacteristically clean.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

Moneypenny’sfreedom

Not sure of this has been posted, but I wasn’t aware legal proceedings had been threatened, if true, makes the smokescreen of potato gate totally understandable. Same squig for both posts btw.

BFF88478-5CE2-410D-9804-B405251E9A2B.jpeg

7DAC52FB-00BF-4B4B-AE85-F93F03BAFD20.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
My washer-dryer was pulled out today by an engineer and among the cat toys he found an Asda receipt from November 2015, a perfect candidate for the VBI that she's definitely working on. How am I going to send it to her now? It's even got POTATOES on it.

ancient receipt for the vbi.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
She just can’t stay away, can she? It’s an illness.
She does this whenever she gets a sulk on with twitter, runs over to insta and declares it the nicest place ever, much better than the horrible hellscape. She also seems to not realise that there is a Venn diagram of people who see Jack on twitter, and people who see Jack on Instagram. She treats them as though they are separate bubbles, and twitter people won't see what she posts there.

Then she realises IG won't give her anywhere near the levels of attention she needs, and runs back to twitter. Plus ça change... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Lazarus

VIP Member
I've been meaning to say this for a while but I am in awe at your screenshots and how quickly you're able to find what you're looking for!
It’s not just the screenshots for me, it’s the memory Marm has. Like it’s one thing to take the screenshots, it’s quite something different to remember something that was said 3 years ago and trawl through endless screenshots of tweets to find it.
personally I like to think Marm is a group of people using the one log in, all taking lead role of a different group of chaos’s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

bladiesla

VIP Member
What I dislike about the Big Dave triffle/peaky blinder stuff is not that these are mediocre puddings/jokes. It's how she can't just leave a mediocre family thing (somthing a lot of us have) be a fun thing between family members. It's how she wants to be the funniest cutest special cooking pixie in the world with mediocre (at best) content. And when she doesn't get the praise she think she deserves, she lashes out and uses her mum's illness/disability as a weapon, or worse.

I mean, my mum is a good cook, but me and my sister being nostalgic about her poached pears at Christmas is not about the pears (I have had better). Neither is my dad's standard remark 'well we can't blame it on the midwife' when a really old person dies (you bet he texted me that when the queen died, per clockwork, which is what makes it funnier to me than the joke itself). These are things that are just a bit boring for others and that's fine. Big Dave's triffle is fine if he likes it and if his family likes the tradition. Jack is just an asshole about it.

She's an opportunistic magpie that will use anything for likes, and anything to deflect criticism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111