Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
What's Big Dave doing when his poor disabled wife is grappling with kilos of potatoes? Could he not give her a hand so the family don't need to eat shit roasts or take everyone out for a slap up lunch with his landlording riches.
Oh come, come now jenny numbers, you know Big D needs to keep his hands free at all times on a Sunday in case a salute of Defender of the Faith Queen/King is required with little to no notice provided.

Further, you are aware that he is ELEVEN POUNDS A MONTH WORSE OFF thanks to the landlord haterz on Southend Council. You know full well he can’t now afford a carvery dinner. Salt in the wound, jenny. Cruel, almost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
She’s posting stories now too!
🚨 🚨 🚨MITHERING NINNY KLAXON🚨 🚨 🚨

I've triangulated the teal/white drawer pulls. €9 a pair and I counted 24 in the picture.

Screenshot_20220928_140451_com.android.chrome.jpg

ETA the round gold colored ones with the marble looking centre are also on this site, also €9 a pair and I see three in the pic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Where does the fruit and Swiss roll come from? Jack's magical pantry?
Big Dave MBE adds a tin fruit cocktail (but only when Jack has a collab with Del Monte) and what looks like a rasher of bacon, then Jack sprays the top of the trifle gold to make Big Dave MBE laugh.

This sounds made up, I know. IT ISN'T.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
Going back to the guy on the previous thread who said oh but she does good things! I was to late to reply to it on there… but wtf! How can they publicly state oh but they’re ok really! Leave them be! It’s like saying Rose West baked cakes for young girls before they became her’s and Fred’s babysitting sex slaves! Harold Shipman probably did numerous welfare checks on the elderly women he was in charge of before he decided to kill them! John Wayne Gacy was a clown and entertained at numerous children’s parties. He still butchered and buried a ton of kids under his home!

At some point in their lives even the most evilest of people have done some sort of good deed. Ok, Jacks not a serial killer and I’m sorry if anyone feels offended by me blunt comments, but to me she’s an actual psychopath. Its beyond narc behaviour. It’s the only way I can put it into words, to explain my point! She has no empathy for anyone but herself. Everything is done with a motive. Either to grift off, trend or appear on the telly! The purple thread squig, ok I get what they’re saying but the majority of bullying, on any Jack Twitter thread, comes from Jack!

I’m old school… bully’s eventually get bullied! It’s that simple for me! So while I agree with the purple squig (on previous thread) being rational, I’ve no sympathy for Jack what so ever. Nor her Mother’s raw spuds. They all have a responsibility here. Ultimately, yes, Jacks a grown woman but they never reel her in! She’s allowed to treat everyone with contempt. She abuses people (a bloody disabled bloke at one point ffs) and they sit back and do nothing. It’s coming back to bite all of them on the arse.

As I’ve mentioned on here before, my two kids are autistic. It’s never and I mean never, allowed as any kind of excuse for the mistreatment of others. I’ve come across plenty parents who allow it. But it’s not happening in my home. If she has got issues, regarding ADHD and ASD it’s her responsibility to deal with that. Yes, it’s a shitty thing to have to cope with but it’s not other people’s fault either. We all have issues but we don’t all use them to be a prick to others. The only one I’ll possibly give a pass to, is SB’s Dad. He probably sees it as a small price to pay to have unlimited access to him!

You really do reap what you sow in this life and anyone involved with her scam continuing for this long, needs to reap it to!

• Heart
Reactions: 95

jenny2603

VIP Member
You know summat is afoot when Pink News pull a JM defence piece from their website.
Molly and a few adjacent accounts have been alluding to something. I'm guessing that they've got some serious interest from a journalist but that is only my guess. Most recent exchange below.

Screenshot 2022-09-27 19.11.29.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
When you become two memes in a matter of weeks, your career as a talking head is over (not squigged footy scran as its a massive account)

54705729-88B4-46E4-9675-36F1ADB1C767.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 92

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Full body cringe at her popping up on Instagram already. Not even 24 hours off socials. The addiction is real, she can't stop herself. It's giving the good old days of yore when she deactivated every farts end back in 2020 and just went on Insta instead

• Haha
Reactions: 92