Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but I keep seeing a few people say they can't screenshot.

Just to say it's very easy to do so on smartphone or desktop. On smartphone you usually press a combination of buttons (usually the volume button and the off button but you can Google to confirm) to take a full screenshot. Then in your phone's photo app it's very easy to crop and use a 'pen' function to 'squiggle names'.

On a desktop computer it's even easier (assuming Microsoft not Apple). Just search for the 'snipping tool' on your computer and use it to grab the tweet you want to post. There's a pen function so you can 'squiggle' before simply copying it into your tattle post.

Hope this helps!
WOW that's life changing, thankyou dear heart! You are welcome for roast potatoes round mine any time.

Reactions: 40
The first half of the Pink News opening paragraph is interesting. They didn't need to include it because there are plenty of other so-called pile-ons that they could have mentioned. If anything, it adds fuel to the allegations that she's telling tales about her pov past.

"Monroe is no stranger to social media pile-ons, having faced accusations of inventing experiences of living in poverty"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
Slightly off topic but I keep seeing a few people say they can't screenshot.

On a desktop computer it's even easier (assuming Microsoft not Apple). Just search for the 'snipping tool' on your computer and use it to grab the tweet you want to post. There's a pen function so you can 'squiggle' before simply copying it into your tattle post.

Hope this helps!
on a Mac it’s shift & command & 3 for whole screen or &4 for just a portion of the screen.

Reactions: 24
I'd be interesting to see if the timeline is truly torched 'it happened because I deactivated coz Trollios' because someone is sniffing or suing. Though to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't genuinely had a shitfit because one person didn't like a picture she put up. One that she deliberately sought out and drew attention to. She's really very peculiar.

Reactions: 40
I've been on these threads for a while, and many a Frau have remarked on Jack's fillers and lip plumpers. I didn't really see it myself, but looking at the replies of the Pink News post I see 2015 Jack and... Yeah, I see it now. She hasn't looked like this for a long time. And it's not just because of age.

(she's also not been a lesbian for some time now but hey ho...)
20220927_165010.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
I've been meaning to say this for a while but I am in awe at your screenshots and how quickly you're able to find what you're looking for!
It’s not just the screenshots for me, it’s the memory Marm has. Like it’s one thing to take the screenshots, it’s quite something different to remember something that was said 3 years ago and trawl through endless screenshots of tweets to find it.
personally I like to think Marm is a group of people using the one log in, all taking lead role of a different group of chaos’s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
I think it's telling that barr Pink News no other MSM outlets have picked up the Twitter flounce. Hunch and Co are featured there daily. So there's either no appetite SEO wise for JM (even if she's known for constantly "deactivating" the bird, if it generates clicks MSM would still post it regardless) Or they don't want to be associated with her at all (for whatever reason) Neither is good news for her and it's actually crazy that someone with that audience working 37 hours a day could eff it up quite so royally over a decade.

Reactions: 52
My dear Frauen, I am currently reading Madhouse at the End of the Earth, about an expedition to the Antarctic in 1897 that ended in hubris and disaster, and could not help sharing this description of the onboard catering with you. #1897truther

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I've been on these threads for a while, and many a Frau have remarked on Jack's fillers and lip plumpers. I didn't really see it myself, but looking at the replies of the Pink News post I see 2015 Jack and... Yeah, I see it now. She hasn't looked like this for a long time. And it's not just because of age.

(she's also not been a lesbian for some time now but hey ho...)View attachment 1608963
Lesbian apart from Old Harold. I mean it was the same as all her relationships with women, because she got dumped for being a nightmare.

Been at work all day, is this dipstick still on her annual tantrum timeout?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think it's telling that barr Pink News no other MSM outlets have picked up the Twitter flounce. Hunch and Co are featured there daily. So there's either no appetite SEO wise for JM (even if she's known for constantly "deactivating" the bird, if it generates clicks MSM would still post it regardless) Or they don't want to be associated with her at all (for whatever reason) Neither is good news for her and it's actually crazy that someone with that audience working 37 hours a day could eff it up quite so royally over a decade.
I remember when she flounced off a few years ago... probably/possibly around 8years ago....it was noticed by everyone. I remember loads of blue tickets mentioning it and being quite sad about it; as was I. It was truly hugely performative stuff. The end of her on Twitter and it was noticed by many.

Everyone, including me, took her at her word and were really cross. I am fairly certain Trinny even mentioned it! It was big. *(Anyone else remember this?)

Reader, she can back after a week or maybe two!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
2022-09-27 14_49_48-Untitled _ Jack-Monroe _ Flickr.png
2022-09-27 14_50_21-Untitled _ Jack-Monroe _ Flickr.png

Have we seen these? Looks like poor old Terry wasn't Jack's first avian victim. Imagine thirst-trapping with a dead bird! On the plus side, fingernails are uncharacteristically clean.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
I remember when she flounced off a few years ago... probably/possibly around 8years ago....it was noticed by everyone. I remember loads of blue tickets mentioning it and being quite sad about it; as was I. It was truly hugely performative stuff. The end of her on Twitter and it was noticed by many.

Everyone, including me, took her at her word and were really cross. I am fairly certain Trinny even mentioned it! It was big. *(Anyone else remember this?)

Reader, she can back after a week or maybe two!
Yes! I think so.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.