Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My washer-dryer was pulled out today by an engineer and among the cat toys he found an Asda receipt from November 2015, a perfect candidate for the VBI that she's definitely working on. How am I going to send it to her now? It's even got POTATOES on it.

ancient receipt for the vbi.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
Even Vlad knows Jack will be obsessively lurking.

Is your grift business sustainable Jack? As it turns out, possibly not….
AF6F4BD1-F3F7-4DDE-B9E8-11680401B7D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The article is still there for meView attachment 1609064

Mostly just embedded tweets from the most "famous" people to comment on her leaving - "famous" being. A stretch as that includes Mr rear foo foo himself.

It's probably cached in your browser. If you clear your cookies/history you'll see it's gone.

Reactions: 27
The first half of the Pink News opening paragraph is interesting. They didn't need to include it because there are plenty of other so-called pile-ons that they could have mentioned. If anything, it adds fuel to the allegations that she's telling tales about her pov past.

"Monroe is no stranger to social media pile-ons, having faced accusations of inventing experiences of living in poverty"
that’s just pinknews covering their arses

Reactions: 23
The article is still there for meView attachment 1609064

Mostly just embedded tweets from the most "famous" people to comment on her leaving - "famous" being. A stretch as that includes Mr rear foo foo himself.

Why is this news. People fall out, argue in that hellsite all the time. I am not on it but my partner and his pals are on it. They are always arguing with or about some mp. Its not news!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How bizzare! I'd not looked at the article before, I just saw someone had linked it on twitter and tried me luck... It's gone now. But I do have screenshots of the full article. Not that they're interesting.

It's probably cached in your browser. If you clear your cookies/history you'll see it's gone.

Reactions: 24
My washer-dryer was pulled out today by an engineer and among the cat toys he found an Asda receipt from November 2015, a perfect candidate for the VBI that she's definitely working on. How am I going to send it to her now? It's even got POTATOES on it.

View attachment 1609092
I can’t believe that you’ve chosen a time when she’s already got <waves arms> all of THIS going on to get all up in her niche. For shame Traumy S, for shame 😁

ETA - I LOVE that you’ve squiggled your own thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Why is this news. People fall out, argue in that hellsite all the time. I am not on it but my partner and his pals are on it. They are always arguing with or about some mp. Its not news!
specifically Pink News will highlight any story that allows them to create a sense that people with a trans identity are under attack. Their entire MO is collapsingany criticism of trans people or the trans rights movement into being “hate fuelled”, so Jack has always been useful to them. They’re probably realising that she’s less useful now

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Afternoon canal 👋👋

Afternoon Jack 👋👋😁

37 threads 😱😱😱 since I last logged on ...LJC that's gonna be a hell of a grunk ,been lurking but BUSY .I take it our fave slop pixie has been chaosing like the champ they are ,quickly grunked potatogate and its aftermath but we all know she's no doubt on one of the 🧦 accounts fewmin and itching to start snark tweeting again but I wonder if Papa H has 'had a word' and threatened to stop the moving into one of his properties if she carries on like this ...it's a bad case of social media addiction that really should be addressed by someone .

Having a quick look on the hellsite and I can't believe the amount of pushback they've got in the last couple of weeks or so ,so many eyes opened and scales falling they must be 💩💩💩💩themselves that a proper journo starts sniffing around or even something gets published 🙏.

Anyway I'm going in ...🤞🤞🤞

P.S will there be ❄❄drifts ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Oh Jack.... the disappearing Pink News article and everything else going on is bringing a word into my head....

What is it?

Almost there.......

Can't quite get it

On the tip of my tongue......

Ah yes! That's it!

CANCELLED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
I thought Vlad was funding us, the canal of German homemakers?

specifically Pink News will highlight any story that allows them to create a sense that people with a trans identity are under attack. Their entire MO is collapsingany criticism of trans people or the trans rights movement into being “hate fuelled”, so Jack has always been useful to them. They’re probably realising that she’s less useful now
Even in this case when she's being "attacked" for being a grifter. Do they seriously think this would be more acceptable behaviour - or that people wouldn't question it - if Jack did not identify as trans?

Reactions: 31
Well i am going to be kind and say i hope she is using this time to work on her cooking or perhaps use it to rest and catch up on jerermy kyle reruns.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The irony of all the people tweeting the poor jack narrative is that it’s making so many more people aware of her scamming ways! They don’t realise they’re doing more harm than good. It’s amazing.

Well i am going to be kind and say i hope she is using this time to work on her cooking or perhaps use it to rest and catch up on jerermy kyle reruns.
Unfortunately Jeremy Kyle reruns are not a thing anymore! She’ll have to settle for loose bloody women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Btw I have just moved the entire Jacktionary to the second page of the wiki as there's more space there, although I haven't updated the contents of said anthology yet. I'm BUSY and DISABLED, do you want to DO ME IN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Tbh I think it'd be good for her to just stick to Instagram and her website posting recipes. She'd be actually doing her job for once*, and I think there'd be less opportunity for FMs to descend on people

*Not that I actually want more recipes lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.