Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we reckon when she returns? Bill Big Balls “not taking my platform away from me” Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I think it's telling that barr Pink News no other MSM outlets have picked up the Twitter flounce. Hunch and Co are featured there daily. So there's either no appetite SEO wise for JM (even if she's known for constantly "deactivating" the bird, if it generates clicks MSM would still post it regardless) Or they don't want to be associated with her at all (for whatever reason) Neither is good news for her and it's actually crazy that someone with that audience working 37 hours a day could eff it up quite so royally over a decade.
its a reach to call Penis News MSM (no offence to you dear heart). They once did 42 articles on JK Rowling in a single week regardless of your views on her that seems a mite excessive. Anyway, the only reason PN have done an article is cos Jack is bilesbian.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1608992View attachment 1608993
Have we seen these? Looks like poor old Terry wasn't Jack's first avian victim. Imagine thirst-trapping with a dead bird! On the plus side, fingernails are uncharacteristically clean.
So many questions.
what is this?
Is it for photography? music? poetry? I'm assuming even though its called 'bloody' valentines its not a 90% vegan recipe
I'll leave aside wondering about why she's holding a bird in her bra, I think that needs a more esoteric Frau than me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I mean, how on earth did she get 10 years out of this? What the hell is it, anyway?

“celebrity poor person” isnt a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
View attachment 1608992View attachment 1608993
Have we seen these? Looks like poor old Terry wasn't Jack's first avian victim. Imagine thirst-trapping with a dead bird! On the plus side, fingernails are uncharacteristically clean.
It’s been at least 15 years since I used Flickr but it’s her own rampant ego that’s put the title and url on those photos, not an inbuilt feature, yes?

my 14 yo has just stomped upstairs and done some door slamming to do her art homework whilst shouting that YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND ME! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE! I still reckon what she produces will be more mature and less wanky than these photos. Jack gives off such mid teen girl energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I mean, how on earth did she get 10 years out of this? What the hell is it, anyway?

“celebrity poor person” isnt a thing.
Exactly. Oh this is far too early for a thread title, but that’s it in an absolute, actual, nutshell “celebrity poor person” isn’t a thing. BRAVO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ppl want answers and it's not going to go away. Pink News is completely disingenuous trying to lead ppl to believe its homophobic abuse against her that's led her to deactivate- its nothing of the sort and I bet her most annoyed detractors would defend her against anything of that nature

Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.