Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently one month into my 13 week premature baby’s stay in NICU 🔺and this does not look like a baby that’s that premature. They look like little old men and aren’tyet at the chubby cheeks stage.

Also why only one tube presumably for oxygen? Clothes on? Where’s the extra wires for heart rate monitoring? That is not a special care baby therefore no way she’s as premature there as she says. It looks like any full term baby that just needed a bit of help breathing (also terrifying for the parents but a very different kettle of fish)

I hate Jack and her lies.
Bless you. NICU can feel like the loneliest place. Hope your baby is doing well and fighting. X

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s posting stories now too!
So if the drawers are all full of rusty spoons, knobs and cocks at least we now know why she needs so many bleeping matching baskets on the top of every cupboard, dresser and set of shelves in every room. They’re to store all the tit that should be in the drawers.

(Those dozens of stupid matching baskets of a different style in every room are truly, truly my aneurysm. My favourite ones are the snake charming 45 quid ones from JL. Of which she has at least 7 or 8 if I remember correctly)
B4A70D5A-3FD6-4F8A-922C-C314D7C094C3.jpeg
592D289B-F092-4B8E-A9D6-8C57C1AD8C6E.jpeg
F953B10F-25AD-4AA5-AA2E-3352B991BF71.jpeg

Thank(space)you for letting me get that off my chest (without your consent).

PS the fire-hazard-makes-my-teeth-itch clutter to which the baskets contribute is also my aneurysm,
EC111F3F-3791-43B6-8A2D-B1526CE82C4E.jpeg

but just to be clear, the baskets themselves are my main aneurysm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Good, old, reliable John Lewis has the blue crackle knobs, the hummingbird knobs, the pink stone knobs (£5.00 each), the blue agate knob (£6.00) and something very similar to the brass/marbleised knobs, probs the same price (£5.00). It's like she went completely mad in the home furnishings department one day. So, in JL, that's roughly £126 right there (not including the ceramic roses and all the other stuff) and that's just what we can see from this one shot.

If so, what an unbelievable, pointless waste of money from someone who claims she can't afford butter, shower gel, shampoo, proper sausages and corn snacks, lightbulbs, a toaster, Netflix, the internet, and so on, ad nauseum. THIS (and the 77 lipsticks) IS MY ANEURISM.

(But natch, they'll have been plucked from a puddle or are Etsy dupes, right?)
Of course she bought them from John Lewis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So if the drawers are all full of rusty spoons, knobs and cocks at least we now know why she needs so many bleeping matching baskets on the top of every cupboard, dresser and set of shelves in every room. They’re to store all the tit that should be in the drawers.

(Those dozens of stupid matching baskets of a different style in every room are truly, truly my aneurysm. My favourite ones are the snake charming 45 quid ones from JL. Of which she has at least 7 or 8 if I remember correctly)
View attachment 1611216View attachment 1611218View attachment 1611219
Thank(space)you for letting me get that off my chest (without your consent).

PS the fire-hazard-makes-my-teeth-itch clutter to which the baskets contribute is also my aneurysm,
View attachment 1611223
but just to be clear, the baskets themselves are my main aneurysm
bleeping hell. She must own SO MUCH tit! Why?! Who needs that much crap in their house?
Bet it’s all filthy, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Currently one month into my 13 week premature baby’s stay in NICU 🔺and this does not look like a baby that’s that premature. They look like little old men and aren’tyet at the chubby cheeks stage.

Also why only one tube presumably for oxygen? Clothes on? Where’s the extra wires for heart rate monitoring? That is not a special care baby therefore no way she’s as premature there as she says. It looks like any full term baby that just needed a bit of help breathing (also terrifying for the parents but a very different kettle of fish)

I wish you and your baby strength and recovery xx

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So why not help your dear sweet mum? You
Lazy waste of space! Rather than criticise her for your birthmarks and not feeding you and SB? View attachment 1611069
And why didn't she sit down? I mean, if I had physical difficulties and I was peeling a couple of hundred weight of po-tay-toes, then I'd probably pull up a pew. I'm beginning to think this might have been a made up story, what do you lot reckon?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
'it's quiet on here'

No tit, squig. The woman lived her life on Twitter. It's like constantly having white noise in the background and someone switching it off.

Of course the silence is going to seem louder.

BLISS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
'it's quiet on here'

No tit, squig. The woman lived her life on Twitter. It's like constantly having white noise in the background and someone switching it off.

Of course the silence is going to seem louder.

BLISS.
I hate how Jack will be reading all the sad squig tweets and getting off on it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Quoting myself like a nob (sort of) but in that kitchen pic, if she’s got a drawer full of knobs, why does the chest of drawers (that’s inexplicably in her kitchen) appear to have at least two missing knobs? Looks like ol’ follow through started another ‘quirky’ project here and didn’t finish it.
E0F84A02-D55A-445E-BC40-8ECC28E07EE3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Wishing you and Baby TTAP all the very best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
WHYYYYY doesn't she understand that doing something "on a bootstrap" makes no sense??? is this my aneurysm? i want to throw something every time i see she's used it.

ALSO, who has/needs that many dishes and glasses (and all her 97,000 spoons not pictured) for just themselves/a child who isn't there all the time/a lodger who allegedly exists? She's not poor she's just a hoarder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
🚨 🚨 🚨MITHERING NINNY KLAXON🚨 🚨 🚨

I've triangulated the teal/white drawer pulls. €9 a pair and I counted 24 in the picture.

View attachment 1611101

ETA the round gold colored ones with the marble looking centre are also on this site, also €9 a pair and I see three in the pic.
Good, old, reliable John Lewis has the blue crackle knobs, the hummingbird knobs, the pink stone knobs (£5.00 each), the blue agate knob (£6.00) and something very similar to the brass/marbleised knobs, probs the same price (£5.00). It's like she went completely mad in the home furnishings department one day. So, in JL, that's roughly £126 right there (not including the ceramic roses and all the other stuff) and that's just what we can see from this one shot.

If so, what an unbelievable, pointless waste of money from someone who claims she can't afford butter, shower gel, shampoo, proper sausages and corn snacks, lightbulbs, a toaster, Netflix, the internet, and so on, ad nauseum. THIS (and the 77 lipsticks) IS MY ANEURISM.

(But natch, they'll have been plucked from a puddle or are Etsy dupes, right?)
Fabulously forensic dear hearts 🕵️‍♂️
I was trying to calculate the cost in that photo and added in these findings

24x JL Crackle Ceramic Cupboard Knob, Green or Blue £120
2x JL Flying Bird Brass Drawer Pull, Gold £10
2x JL Stone Round Cupboard Knob, Light Pink £10
2x JL Nautical Stripe Cupboard Knob, Blue / White £10
2x JL Design Project by John Lewis No.072 Cupboard Knob, 25mm, Antique Brass £12
1x JL Agate Cupboard Knob, Blue £6

3x JL & Partners Brass and Marble Effect Cupboard Knob, Grey £15
5x pink rose £25 est.
8x small brass round £40 est.
2x small black £10 est.
2x rough edge £10 est.
6x misc brass £30 est.
6x misc £30 est.
Total: £328

I also remembered there were some fancy knobs in Jack's SB's bedroom, that's another 12x or £60, bringing it to £368.
Why buy dozens upon dozens of knobs and then not use them when there's another 12x normal ones on the other drawers.

Fb1tymaWYAMhUsu.jpg

Fb1tymiXEAAwJ9x.jpg

#shoplocal
"Country of Origin: India"
You're the biggest knob here, Jack

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.